Someone who is so into their health and fitness, they always eat what they are phsyco about it. Alphonso Mango is one of those fruits which health freak people choose due to its protein, and minerals are essential for your health.
History with it
Steven Poplawski designed the blender, somewhere in the year 1922. Milkshake's journey started, which made from whipped milk and fruit in those days it was too modern to have milkshake somewhere in Chicago. Further, in India, it was blended with Mango and Milk, and today it is a known refreshing drink.
Mango Milk Shake
Your body needs different fruit supplements like Alphonso mango in the scorching heat of summer to stay healthy, with low fats and carbohydrates. Which are called macronutrients in yummy tasty Alphonso mango fruit; you need to consume it in considerable amounts in the season because it not only relish your taste buds but also helps to stay vigorous, in perfect health.
Alphonso Mango Milk Shake
If you are tired of protein shakes, then try this milkshake in the scorching heat is very beneficial when you want to attain a sound build and body after gym workouts.
While you work out in a gym, there are lots of micro-tears in your body as well as glycogen's primary energy substrate during workouts or exercise, which starts to deplete and may develop fatigue from our active muscles, glycogen stores depleted.
The vital task of glycogen is to maintain physiological blood glucose concentration. So if you consume Mango Milkshakes after a heavy or total workout, it helps your muscle tissues to heal entirely and replenish glycogen levels in your active muscle.
Hence it shows good growth in the same. So it is a known tasty supplement after Gym workouts.
It is a straightforward and easy to make recipe which gets ready in minutes.
- Mango Milkshake for Weight Gain
- Mango Milkshakes for Weight Loss
- Pregnancy supplement
- Supplement for Cancer Immunity level
- Post Gym workout Milkshake
- Kids Immunity level and growth
Mango Milkshake During Pregnancy
Mangoes are great fresh vitamin source, Mangoes, and Mango Milkshake is a great addition or supplement during your pregnancy due to taste and multiple minerals, vitamins, iron, calcium supplements in it.
Course Type: Dessert, Health drink, Healthy shake
So, here is how to make this yummy mango dessert quick.
Ingredients of Mango Milkshake
To start with the Mango, you require the following elements:
- Milk – 2 Cup
- Choose the best quality Alphonso mangoes from Ratnagiri Alphonso Mango or Devgad Alphonso Mango Ripe Mango Pieces – 2 Cups, or you can even use our Mango Pulp.
- Sugar – Adjustable based on Alphonso Mango sweetness as Alphonso mangoes are sweet than others. You can also use jaggery for the replacement of sugar. It induced bit jaggery taste.
- If you are taking this for Weight Gain, add jaggery by replacing sugar.
- Cardamom Powder – One Pinch/ Vanilla Essence – 2 Drops
- Optional Vanilla Ice cream
- Optional Milk Cream or whipped cream -1 cup
- Optional Saffron strands, chopped Cashew nuts, and Almond for garnishing
How to make the Mango Milkshake?
With these simple and easy steps, you can prepare one of the best desserts this summer. So, you can follow some steps:
- Using a blender, make a puree with the pieces of ripe Mango. You can use our Mango Pulp directly into it.
- Add little milk to smoothen the mango puree.
- Add milk cream to this mix into the blender itself.
- Add the sugar as well as the cardamom powder for taste if required.
- Add milk in the same mixture and blend for one minute or two minutes.
- Pour out the mixture into the serving glass.
- Garnish it with saffron strands, chopped cashew nuts, Almonds if you like.
- Serve chilled.
Decoration of Mango Milkshake
Add some mango pieces on the top to garnish it and make the dessert look appealing. You can add Saffron, Almonds, and chopped cashews.
Vegan Mango Milkshake
In this vegan dessert replace Milk with Nut milk like Cashew nut milk or Almond milk you can add coconut milk also, you will not be able to understand the taste change.
Use Blanched and peeled Almonds with soaked dates; it gives a different taste.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
CALORIES: 412, CHOLESTEROL: 15 mg, SUGAR: 23g, PHOSPHOROUS: 144 mg, PROTEIN: 4.7g, SODIUM: 34 mg, TOTAL FAT: 6.4 g, TRANS FAT: 0g, CARBOHYDRATES: 38.3 g, FIBER: 0.5 g, CALCIUM: 220 g, IRON 1 mg, MAGNESIUM: 164 mg, FOLIC ACID: 5.8 mcg
TIPS for preparation of this recipe
- For thick shake, you can add fresh cream or whipped cream as a topping with mango pieces; it tastes heavenly.
- You may try Alphonso Mangoes, but if they are not available, you can try some other range of mangoes Kesar mango also gets the excellent taste in the shake.
- Reduce milk or even you try cashew milk or Almond milk or walnut milk for the vegan option
- Use the best Mangoes, preferably Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangoes plus Payari Mango, which gel in well with Mango Milkshake. As it has minimal fibers, and it is sweeter with a great aroma, which makes you're every shake mesmerizing.
- In the winter and rainy season, you don't get the fresh mangoes. You can even use Mango Pulp, which is readily available in Indian Stores or Mango pulp, which you can use from your refrigerator, which you might have taken out during scorching summer season with fresh mangoes.
- You can try putting mango cubes in the freezer for nearly thirty minutes before the recipe and then add it into shake; it increases the consistency of the shake and makes it more creamy and fluffy.
- You can add Vanilla Ice cream as a topping or fresh whipped cream as topping as per your choice.
- You may add Ice cubes, which will reduce the consistency of the shake and make it thin, but it makes chilled shake while serving.
- Mango is itself so sweet that you don't require any sweetener. But as a choice, you can use Honey, or even dates, it tastes delicious.
- Topping with Saffron strands, cardamom or nutmeg gives you better taste at our home, and my mother always makes it with nutmeg as it helps easy digestion and sound sleep.
- You can try canned Mango pulp, which is available in any Indian stores or you can use ours generally we make this once in a week round the year as the mango pulp is available.
- You can also add skimmed Milk or toned Milk as per your choice.
- Since it is the best drink during scorching heat and summer and hot season, which helps lowering body temperature from the scorching heat during summer, in summer with Kokam Sorbet in the Afternoon, my mother always makes it in the evening which allows energetic and sound sleep. You can increase sugar content so that it feels refreshing.
- Prepared within minutes and accessible to prepare, you don't want expert chefs so you can also make it and bring a smile on your wife's face.
- For having a more taste of Mango reduce the Milk, However, if you add milk in higher quantity, there is a risk that consistency may go thin of the shake, and it may separate.
- Blend it for a lesser time like one minute or two minutes as it may lose the chunky feature of mango chunks.
- Don't mix any other available fruits; it may change the taste of mangoes.