Mango Smoothie for toddler
Here we have taken Alphonso Mango or sweetened mango pulp made from Alphonso mangoes as it is with very less fiber or minimal fiber.
Mango Smoothie for Kids
You may as well use Kesar mango pulp, but it is a bit of fibrous it might change your taste and color of Smoothie. You can choose ripe MangoMango as per your choice.
Mango Smoothie Ingredients
Summertime is full of fun with you and your kids at home due to their holidays.
An ultra-creamy smoothie that can be made with dairy or dairy-free as per your choice if you are vegan, then you can make dairy-free.
As Mango smoothie is one of the most natural recipes of the Mango, it can take approximately two to three minutes. If everything is ready, you will love this Smoothie.
- You can take 3 to 4 Alphonso mangoes peel it off and chop cubes. It will be nearly two to two and a half cups of alphonso mango cubes and mango chunks. As fresh, Mango always tastes better.
- For a toddler who means below two years they don’t like fibers in their mouth, please take a sieve and crush the pulp in it.
- If you don’t have fresh mangoes, you can order here with us You can also choose frozen MangoMango, fresh or frozen makes a bit different in the taste as I don’t like Mango to be frozen it changes the color of the pulp if it has frozen.
- If you are using fresh Mango, then you can add a frozen banana. It tastes fantastic.
- Two to three tablespoon of malai (fresh cream) those who are more health-conscious can avoid if required.
- Milk half a cup you can use vegan milk like homemade cashew milk, almond milk, soya milk as per your choice here I have taken dairy milk.
- Yogurt base or greek yogurt half cup or yogurt milk or Dahi (Curd) nearly half a cup
- Half tablespoon of rose water or you can use Gulkand (Gulqand, rose petal jam)
- Grounded cardamom powder half teaspoon
- Add sugar or jaggery or Honey or Stevia or Palm sugar as per your taste and choice because generally, Alphonso mangoes are a sweet delight. Still, you can take nearly three to five tablespoon of sugar.
- For your toddlers, you can avoid this to add chopped cashew nuts, saffron strands, almonds (Badam), walnuts (akhrot), Anjeer (fig), and mint leaves for garnishing. But if your kid is a bit bigger, then they will like it.
How to Make Mango Smoothie Recipe
- First, make a puree of alphonso mango cubes or mango chunks in a blender and blending this first.
- Now add the fresh cream first get it blended with mango puree.
- If you have a toddler at home, but this mango puree in the sieve and crush it out so that some of the fibrous hairs will stay in the sieved puree.
- You can also try our Mango pulp in the offseason when fresh mangoes are not available.
- Add chilled curd or Greek yogurt, frozen banana in the same mix with some ice cubes; blend the blender for some seconds till it becomes smoothie-like preparation.
- Add a pinch of grounded cardamom powder.
- Serve mango smoothie in a glass or a bottle, garnish this with saffron strands chopped cashew nuts, almonds, walnuts, Anjeer, and mint leaves. Dry fruits, you can choose and change as per your taste.
- You can make a thin consistency for the toddler. You can add more ice cubes or little water.
Mango Smoothie essentials for your toddler
Mango lassi has nearly 287 calories. It has the right amount of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Magnesium, Zinc, Thiamin, Vitamin B2, Calcium, and Iron. So it is a healthy sweet drink delight for you.
Some special tips
- You can use canned mango pulp in place of ripe mangoes, or you can even use homemade mango pulp.
- Mango Pulp is readily available in any Indian stores, or you can buy directly from here authentic G.I. tag certified Alphonso Mango Pulp.
- Use sweet yogurt or Greek yogurt or curd, which is less sour and thick if its consistency is thin, then reduce ice cubes.
- Add Saffron strands in one to two teaspoons of milk for some 5 to 10 mins before starting your recipe so that it will give more aroma of saffron.
- Try roasted almonds and cashew instead of everyday dry fruits, which should finely chop.
- Don’t refrigerate it for small toddlers; instead, serve them after cooling it.
- You can add sugar or honey or other sweeteners as per your choices, but since if the Alphonso Mango is ripe, then actually, I will not put any sweeteners like sugar.
- As an option, you can add a pinch of Saunth (dried ginger, sountha) for taste as Mango lassi will make you feel heavy saunth (dried ginger, sountha) will help you digest.