Kesar Mango Buy Online
ONE DOZEN MIX SIZE
Kesar mangos, locally called Kesar, means Saffron, Kesar, one of the world's high-cost spices.
Kesar Mango is grown in Gujarat & Maharashtra with firm saffron-colored pulp with a sweet taste & aroma.
It is called with the name Kesariya Aam or Kesar no Kairi in Gujarat locally.
There may be a small acidic range with a sour taste in unripe or less mature Fruit, but lots of folks enjoy the medium to big sized mango fruit, with a minimal fiber in its flesh of Fruit.
This farmland was situated in the Maharashtra and Gujarat range mountains' foothills and situated in Junagadh and Amre li districts and some part of Maharashtra. The yield of these fruits is in some lakh tonnes in Gujarat & Maharashtra. Kesar Mango tree Orchards are distributed across 20,000 hectares of land, which is with fertile soil.
Farmland I s fertile, with a mix of red black rich soil, with a range of minerals for the growth of this Fruit like Calcium, Potash, magnesium, and other minerals in Gujarat, & Maharashtra western India.
Aam bagh is in the Arabian sea center at one side and another side range of Girnar mountains. This help for the Mango trees' growth helps block the Arabian Sea's salty windy breeze by elevating the mountain range.
A significant mango variety from India. In terms of high export demands as well as top local demands in India. Given taste, it is second to Alphonso mango from the Maharashtra Konkan belt, which many of us describe as the best on planet earth.
Kesar's variety of Mango cultivation is of Fruit with a short to mediocre look stone fruit, with a curved shape and a distinctly curved tip at the base. With the reasonably dull look and feels in look, having a skin with soft spots and patchy yellow color, well with a little green shade when the Fruit is less mature.
History of Kesar Mango
Wazir sale Bhai from Junagadh first planted This variety of mango trees. Who grew this range of Fruit. Initially in India ~ 1931. He transplanted nearly 75 grafts of this variety in the foothills of Girnar near Junagadh.
This Fruit was named by Nawab Muhammad Mahabar Khan III when presented to him. He called this mango fruit Gir no Kesar. Thanks to its yellow-orange saffron-hued thick sweet pulp.
With an inside look, a different matter, a deep flesh with yellow-orange saffron hue color. Soft and aromatic with extreme sweetness when they are in peak ripe condition.
Kesar mangoes can be synonymous with Kesar Mango, Kesar aam, Kesar no Kairi, & Kesar Amba.
With hot summer about to go, there is a known demand for three things to eat in king of Fruits: mangoes, mangoes, and more mangoes. That too, if you get both Saffron and Mango combine in taste buds, with natural taste with real mangoes.
With a lovely taste and light orange pulpy flesh with Saffron's smell, make Kesar one of the world’s best varieties of Mango with a good shelf life of 6 to 8 days.
This Fruit can be loved as it is peeled and cut, or direct soft hand-squeezed mango pulp to be suck. It can also use for Aam papad, Cheesecakes, Ice Creams, jams, juice, Mango Pulp, nectar, smoothie, squash, and other tasty sweets.
Health Benefits of Mangoes
Known for good eyesight, used for skin Fairness, and it also helps prevent cancer & Alkalizes your body. It is a fruit that is rich in copper. It helps you to enhance your sex drive during Libido.
It betters your digestion system. It helps raise your memory levels. It also Lowers cholesterol levels in the blood.
Key Points About this Fruit
- Chemical and Carbide free Mango.
- Directly from mango orchards In Maharashtra and Gujarat, India.
- We make sure our Mangoes are not ripe using chemicals like Carbide or any other ripening chemicals.
- Naturally grown
- With Freshness Guaranteed
- Box packing Starts with
- They packed in the unripe or semi-ripe condition that faces travel time. Fruits will ripe to full yellow-orange saffron Hue color with sweet and smell after arrival as per their aging process.
- Generally, it takes one to four days to ripen once it reaches home.
- Please open the box to arrange all mangoes on the floor with a haystack with a mango box. These process ripe fruits in 6 to 8 days have a close watch on mangoes.
- Packed as per SOP & sent in Semi Ripe, it avoids Fruit damage due to ripening in transport.
- As a standard guide, never refrigerate the mangoes until it is ripe, mature, and ready to eat in the next 30 mins.
- Please don’t spoil the mangoes taste by cooling; instead, put it in a cold water bucket before eating and then cut.