Chia Seeds Buy Online
These seeds are the best health pack for you now buy this online from us.
Healthy Vegan diet
Chia seeds are small edible seeds with black from the plant Salvia hispanica, which is from the mint family originated from Mexico and the USA.
With grey, black in color and oval in shape with white and black spots on it. A staple diet to former Mayans and Aztecs.
Today it is known as Super Raw food or Superfood due to its rich nutritional features included in it.
It contains Calcium, Fibers, Manganese, Magnesium, Phosphorous, Proteins, Potassium, Vitamins, and Thiamine.
One of the highly nutritious foods they are Gluten-free and Non-Genetically Modified. Loaded with Antioxidants
Valuable products for Farmers in India are also known as runners or soldiers, food for their importance of high nutritional value. These small black seeds are beneficial to your heart, liver, and hair.
It helps to boost your Libido as these seeds boost testosterone naturally, which allows you motivated, well being, power, and sex drive. Men and Women both produce testosterone with fatty acids omega three, which are present in these seeds.
Synonyms for Chia Seed
It called in India with different names like Chia Beej, चीया बीज.
Side Effect on Tridosha
Helps you balance Pitta, nourishes Kapha, reduces Vata dosha.
Chia Seeds Buy Online
Benefits for Weight Loss
- Nearly 28 grams (One Ounce) contains Carbs of 12 grams in it with a fiber of almost 11 grams among those carbs. Hence Chia is a Low Carb super nutrient food.
- With high soluble fiber content, You are eating this able to absorb more than it weights up to 11 to 12 times its original weight. Tiny seed inflates in your stomach like a gel.
- These give you the feeling of fullness of your stomach with slow absorption of your food helps you to reduce your calories.
- In Intestine, this fiber feeds good bacteria by keeping your Gut and diet healthy. Hence it is one of the great Fiber sources of your Intestine world.
- Those who have type 2 diabetes (adult-onset diabetes) and obese Chia seed is super raw food for them, much better weight loss can achieve as per scientist.
Protein in the tiny seeds
- Protein-rich rich source of protein. It is the most favored weight loss friendly diet.
- With a High protein and fiber content, it may benefit you in losing your weight.
A Vegan Healthy Diet
With excellent protein structure, it is the best raw foods without any animal products in their Vegan diet. With its Macronutrient richness, it reduces cravings for hunger and food consumption by multiple time sackers.
Seeds are a vegan substitute for eggs and fish.
Fatty Acid Omega 3
- Vegan Supplement likes Flax seeds, Brussels Sprout, Walnuts for Fatty acids like Omega 3.
- Although Mackerel or Salmon are excellent additives for Omega 3, you can try these.
- You can consume Seeds, an excellent plant-based excellent source of Fatty Acid like Omega 3.
- Eating decreases blood pressure, with a reduction in blood sugar as it acts as a blood thinner and Feels free; it may lower blood pressure.
Chia Seed Recipe
- With these, you will love this healthy gluten-free treat. Enjoy as a breakfast, snack, and dessert.
- It can be enjoyed as a full or grind to Juices, oatmeal, smoothies, yogurt, or even it can be dusted on top of a salad as a dressing.
- If you consume as a whole, they are the slight crunchy diet you can roast taste slightly with mild black rock salt or as Oatmeal. Oatmeal apple almond milk is an excellent breakfast recipe, Coconut Chia seed pudding. You can prepare homemade vegan protein powder.
- Combine with a Mango yogurt smoothie tasty delight. Banana apple Chia Seed Porridge is a delicious breakfast. Chia Spinach Tangerine delight
- For baked goods like bread, cakes, and muffins, you can combine chia with caraway, poppy seeds, sesame, and sunflower. These can crust over fish & Meat fry.
- For your beautiful skin, you can use these as Chia scrub mixed with mango and butter acts like buffing and exfoliant agent for skin.
- Drinks like Kokum Chia seed drinks, energizing smoothie, Mango Juice with wet Chia seeds. Pineapple Chia seed and peer juice. Ginger litchi lemonade, Ginger Mango lemonade
How much Chia seeds per day
A proper dosage suggested by doctors is 20 grams (nearly one and a half tablespoons of this), two times a day during breakfast I morning and snacks in the evening. If you are eating very less fiber, then there is a possibility of digestion system adverse effects.
- Non-Split, non-damaged
- Origin from India, Argentina, Bolivia, Israel, the United States, and México
- Less than 0.1 % of foreign bodies
- With an appearance as Black, brown seeds with a round to oval shape approx size of 1 to 2 mm round shape. With overall appearance as black.
- If consumed in the right amount, it has excellent health care benefits of chia are enormous.
- Natural crispy seeds.
- Standard Pack sizes
- 100 grams
- 250 grams
- 500 grams
- 1 Kg
- It filled with antioxidants and vitamins like A, B2 (riboflavin), B1 (thiamine), and B3 (niacin), C, and Vitamin E.
- With an abundant supply of minerals. Like Calcium, Copper, Magnesium, Iron, Manganese, Selenium, Phosphorus, and Zinc.
- Electrolytes like Sodium and Potassium helps to regulate the balance of fluids in the body.
- Control Muscle contraction and balances your pH levels of tissues
- Now your diet is Gluten-free with these.
- Non-Genetically Modified (GMO); these are with lower cholesterol and zero Trans fat for an active working lifestyle.
- It is perfect for snacking as it can avoid junk food like Burgers, Vada Pav & Pizza. It also suffices your spicy snacks cravings when you are hungry.
- These seeds, along with sunflower seeds with tryptophan, an amino acid that triggers to release of serotonin in the brain and encourages feelings of calm serenity and sometimes even helps in Insomnia induce sleepiness.
- High dietary fiber content maintains good bowel health, may work in constipation.
- With nutrients and proteins like calcium, magnesium, phytic acid, phosphorus, and protein help Bone health with Calcium, which is higher than any dairy products.
- A high protein amount reduces the craving for food.
- For those with the risk or threat of heart disease, it is with Low-fat content, which helps lowers harmful LDL, cholesterol good heart health.
- Improves your vigor, stamina, strength, and boosts Immunity level.
- For Hair and Skin helps by using it as a Hydrating Mask.
- Act as a supplement in PCOS for Women with High fatty acids like Omega 3.
- Healthy food for everyone in the family
Storage Information of Chia Seed
- Store in a dry and cool keep it in a container. Do not keep it exposed to heat.
- Pack it in a clean airtight container after opening the packaging.
Chia Seed during Pregnancy
- It is a portion of fabulous raw food and fully secures to eat during pregnancy.
- For those who are Vegan alternatives to fish, these are the right Vegan origin of Omega-3 fatty acids, Excellent for development of the fetal baby brain, organs, and tissues.
- Healthy food with excellent fiber helps you for bowel movements hence helps during constipation in pregnancy.
- It is a homemade protein powder for additional protein requirements during pregnancy.
- Additional Information and issues, please consult your Gynecologist or Doctor.
- Should be consumed handful only not more than that, and excessive use may cause digestive problems.
Chia seed during breastfeeding
- It considered the best superfood for breastfeeding mothers.
- It boosts breast milk supply as it is a natural source for fatty acids Omega 3, calcium, and high nutritional values.
It contains fiber, which is helpful for a bowel movement.
Those Allergic to Chia Seeds
- Please Avoid This if you intended to allergies.
- Consult your doctor before the consumption of this product.
- When consumed in moderate diet can benefit your health.
- Obese people should try to avoid or discuss it with your doctor. ,