FlaxSeed Buy Online
Flax (Linum usitatissimum), as per old saying it was first cultivated in Egypt and grown in the whole world in a cold area and known with multiple names like “common flax,” “Aalshi,” “linseed.”
One of the ancient crop on earth. With multiple nutritious values.
Member of the genus Linum in the family Linaceae, Also known as Super Raw food or Superfood, due to its rich nutritional features included in it.
Only the seeds and oil of the flax plant are used medicinally as edible for the human being.
Health food can improve your digestive health. Lower your blood pressure and LDL or bad cholesterol in the blood. High fibrous content, play a vital role and reduces blood pressure. Play the role of a healthy function in improving your hearts.
Tasty seeds can consume directly as a whole or by the ground it for chutney. Grind this using a coffee grinder, food processor, or hand, grind this into a powder using a traditional mortar and pestle at your home.
Flax seeds are super valuable products for Farmers in India. They are known as Nutrients food of soldiers. For all, with their importance of high nutritional value. These small brown, golden seeds are beneficial to your heart, liver, and hair.
Suitable for a regular cough as it reduces cough in your body. It boiled in a mixture of Kadha with Tulsi (basil), ginger, Chia Seeds, and Jyesthi Madha (Liquorice Root).
Flaxseed Effect of Tridosha
As per Ayurveda, it Balances Vata Dosha increases Pitta and Kapha.
Flaxseed for Postmenopausal women
- High cholesterol and LDL cholesterol lowered down, Reduces the risk of breast cancer.
Some Questions about Flax Seed
Usually, people always have one question on it which is universal;
Does Flaxseed have amino acids?
- The answer is that it is rich with proteins like aspartic acid, amino acids, glutamic acid, and arginine.
- What amino acids are in flax seeds?
- The range of Amino acids found in these seeds is Isoleucine, Tryptophan, Leucine, Threonine, and Lysine. Each one of these amino acids offers various benefits.
- Tryptophan helps to create Serotonin, helps in depression and mood & sleep-related disorders like Insomnia.
- Threonine in flax helps in the cardiovascular system, liver, central nervous system, and the immune system.
- It contains Isoleucine, which helps for hemoglobin.
- Leucine helps in controlling blood sugar levels, repair and grow muscle tissues including bones and skin,
- Lysine helps to make enzymes, antibodies, and hormones.
- Flax seeds are rich with omega-3 fatty acid and alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). Help you with cardiovascular disease. Reduce inflammation in blood arteries, lower risk of stroke.
Lower your risk of heart disease.
- It helps in lowering high blood pressure and cholesterol levels. Reduces and lowers the risk of heart attacks. The reverse hardening process of the blood vessels
It contains Calcium, Fibers, Manganese, Magnesium, Phosphorous, Proteins, Potassium, Vitamins, and Thiamine.
One of the highly nutritious foods they are Gluten-free and Non-Genetically Modified. Loaded with Antioxidants
Flaxseed benefits for cancer
With a rich source of Lignans in these seeds and handful consumption of it helps to lower various cancer risks like
- Postmenopausal Breast cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Skin Cancer
A very nutritious valuable food in the fight of cancer, these seeds are very high in lignans secoisolariciresinol diglucoside (SDG), matairesinol, and SECO. Enterolactone and enterodiol, mammalian lignans derived from dietary sources. This source acts as an anti-cancer supplement.
It helps to boost your Libido as these seeds boost testosterone naturally, which allows you motivated, well being, power, and sex drive. Men and Women both produce testosterone with fatty acids omega three, which are present in these seeds.
Women eating two tablespoons daily of it can help in menstrual cycle hot flashes.
They mixed into their juices, fruit, cereal, yogurt, or consumed whole.
Flax Seeds called in India with different names like Linseeds, Kattan, aalshi, keten, lin, lin commun, huile de lin and more,
Flax Seed Benefits for Weight Loss
- Nearly 30 grams of this contains Carbs by almost 29 percent in it with fiber almost 27 percent among those carbs.
- It is super nutrient foods with Low Carb. With high soluble fiber content, eating these seeds can absorb weight up to 11 to 12 times its original weight. A consuming handful of seeds (30 grams) reduces your appetite, With excellent nutrients vitamins and minerals.
- These give you the feeling of fullness of your stomach with slow absorption of your food helps you to reduce your calories.
Flax Seeds Protein
- Flax Seed contains a rich source of protein; nearly 18 percent of the total required daily allowance. It is the most favored weight loss friendly diet.
- With a High protein Omega 3 fatty acids and fiber content, benefits your body.
Flax Seed a Vegan Diet
With excellent protein structure, it is the best raw foods without any animal products in their Vegan diet. With its Macronutrient richness, it reduces cravings for hunger and food consumption by multiple time sackers.
These seeds are a nutritional vegan substitute for eggs, meat, and fish.
Flax Seed with fatty Acid Omega 3
- Vegan Supplement likes Flax seeds, Brussels Sprout, Walnuts for Fatty acids like Omega 3.
- Although Mackerel or Salmon are excellent additives for Omega 3, you can try these.
- Rich source of Omega 3 fatty acid Lignans in these seeds and a handful of consumption of it helps to lower various cancer risks.
- One of the two essential fatty acids, alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), prevents depositing cholesterol from the blood vessels of your heart.
Flax Seed Recipe
- With these, you will love this healthy gluten-free treat.
- Enjoy these as a snack, dessert, or breakfast.
- Flax seeds can be enjoyed as a full or grind to Juices, oatmeal, smoothies, yogurt, or even it can be dusted on top of a salad as a dressing.
- If you consume as a whole, they are the slightly crunchy and buttery diet you can roast taste slightly with mild black rock salt or as Oatmeal.
- Energy bites with Cranberry pistachio flaxseed are an excellent breakfast recipe, Coconut Chia seed pudding with Flaxseed. You can prepare homemade vegan protein powder with this.
- With Mango, yogurt smoothie delights.
- Porridge with Banana apple flaxseed is a delicious breakfast.
- For baked goods like bread, cakes, and muffins, you can combine chia with caraway, poppy seeds, sesame, and sunflower. You can even crust over fish & Meat fry.
- Drinks like Kokum flax seed drinks, energizing smoothie, Mango Juice with flax seeds. Pineapple Chia seed and peer juice. It can blend with Ginger litchi lemonade and Ginger Mango lemonade.
How much Flax seeds per day
- A proper dosage suggested by doctors is 30 grams (nearly one and a half tablespoons of Flax seeds),
- Twice daily during breakfast
- If your fiber, consumption is less then there might be digestion system adverse effects.
- Non-Split, non-damaged
- Origin from India, Argentina, Bolivia, Israel, the United States, and México
- Less than 0.1 % of foreign bodies
- With an appearance as golden brown seeds.
- Round to oval shape of a seed.
- Approx size of 1 to 2 mm round shape.
- If consumed in the right amount, it has excellent health care benefits of these seeds are enormous.
- Natural crispy and delicious seeds.
- Standard Pack sizes
- Flax Seeds of 100 grams
- Flax Seeds of 250 grams
- Flax Seeds of 500 grams
- Flax Seeds of 1 Kg
- It filled with antioxidants and vitamins and minerals like copper, magnesium, Lignans, fatty acids like Omega 3, thiamine (vitamin B1), molybdenum, and phosphorus.
- A complete Gluten-free diet.
- Non-Genetically Modified (GMO); these are with lower cholesterol and zero Trans fat for an active working lifestyle.
- It also suffices your spicy snacks cravings when you are hungry.
- Flaxseed, Chia Seeds, and sunflower seeds with tryptophan an amino acid that triggers to release of Serotonin in the brain and encourages feelings of calm serenity and sometimes even helps in Insomnia induce sleepiness.
- High dietary fiber content maintains good bowel movement.
- Insoluble fiber helps the removal of digestive waste from the body.
- Acts like a mild laxative relieving natural bowel movement during constipation.
- The right amount of protein amount reduces the craving for food.
- Low-fat contents help with the risk or threat of heart disease. Which helps lowers harmful LDL, cholesterol good heart health.
- It helps for Hair and Skin helps by applying Hydrating Mask.
- It adds on it can significantly reduce the number of follicles in polycystic ovaries and ovarian volume.
- Which may improve the menstrual cycles; hence, it helps as a supplement for PCOS in Women with High fatty acid like Omega 3. It is useful during Women’s periods or menstrual cycles.
- It with Chia seeds, basil, ginger, honey, and lemon, Liquorice Root (Jethimadh) is suitable for cough.
- Healthy food for the complete family
Storage Information of Flax Seed
- Store in a dry and cool keep it in a container.
- Pack in a clean airtight container after opening the packaging.
Flax Seed during Pregnancy
- Doctors fear that eating flax seeds during pregnancy may have undesirable effects.
- Phytoestrogens in the seeds may act similarly to estrogen, a female sex hormone.
- However, it suggested that limit its intake during pregnancy and breastfeeding due to Phytoestrogens in the seeds.
- Please avoid Flax Seed if you intended to allergies.
- Consult a doctor before the consumption of this product.
- It is well-tolerated food with unusual allergic symptoms; however, after consuming it, please drink plenty of water.