What is Marking Nut - Godambi
- Godambi in English as Marking Nut. An Indian tropical nut, Cultured in Konkan and western coastal belt and dry regions of India. A home plant of India with outer Himalaya to coromandel coast (west coast of India).
- Grown in monsoon in rain forests, on marking nut tree (Rain Forest or Monsoon forest with the deciduous tree)
- Grown on a moderate sized deciduous tree, deciduous plants are commonly known as rain forest plants in Konkan.
- The fruit is divided into two parts,
- Red Orange part of fruit flesh, with a black stone fruit that raises at the end of the fruit.
- The nut is about nearly one inch long.
- The adjunct fruit is edible and sweet when ripe, sometimes it is dried in Konkan region for eating.
- This Toxic black fruit produces a severe allergic reaction. If it is eaten directly or due to its resin and gums, come in contact with the skin directly.
- The kernel with black colored stone fruit, which is known as godambi (गोडंबी). Many times called as Cashew nut of a poor person in Maharashtra and Goa due to Godambi cheaper price
- Kernel from Bibba fruit which is known as a cousin fruit range of Cashew. From 250m of sea level only known in India as dry fruit Godambi.
- Marking nut name was given by Europeans because washermen used it in the laundry. It was a mark to cloth and clothing before washing. It provides an insoluble ink in water which marks to the fabric.
- An medicinal plant, fruit, and Kernel with medicinal properties
- Super nutritious, precious seed used in many Indian desserts quality cashews.
- Light buttery in taste, with white meat, crispy and crunchiness, which makes it perfect. as an addition to multiple desserts as a topping and can be consumed as Munch nuts.
- Roasted with salt for eating, reddish-white in the outer shell and white when the husk is peeled out.
- Heart Shaped 8 to 10 mm thick and 15 to 25 mm long with exterior and white roundish inside.
- A full super-rich health seed is known in India, Widely used in India with multiple names as
- Arab Name - Beladin, Hab - el – Kalb
- Biological name - Semecarpus Anacardium
- English - Ink Nuts, Marking Nuts, semecarpus
- Hindi - Bela, Belatak, Bhel, Bhilava, Bhilawa, Bhillataka, ker beej
- Kannada Name - Aginimukhi, Bhallataka, Chera
- Konkani Name - Bibo, Bibwa, Godambii
- Malayalam Name - Alakkueeru, Cerkkotta, shengotta
- Marathi Name - Bibba, Bibha, Godambi, गोडंबी, बिबा
- Persian name - Biladur
- Tamil Name - arutkaram, ceraankottai, cenkottai
- Telugu Name - Bhallaathaki, gudova, Jeedi, Simidi
- Urdu Name - Baladur, Bhilanvana
- Best Immunity booster packed with Vitamins & Minerals It is the lip-smacking eating Marking Nut
- Best addon diet for post-pregnancy lactating women after delivery of baby prepared with nutritious laddu a dessert or eaten directly as munch nuts.
- The Nuts with best results for both female and male genitals
- Seeds used as with medicinal values since ancient ages
Medicinal value and Health Benefit of Godambi seeds
Medicinal properties like strong anti inflammatory, anti atherogenic, anti carcinogenic, anti microbial, anti oxidant, anti reproductive properties.
Best nutrients help Hair Growth, effects stimulant Central Nervous System of the body.
Acts like an Anticancer best nutty diet as prevention to cancer.
Encourages the digestive system helps you indigestion disorders.
Ayurvedic system of medicine always considers Godambi. For the treatment of various ailments, mainly Digestive tract and diseases like ascites, colitis, dyspepsia, diarrhea, piles, tumors, and worms. It is best to cure asthma and cough.
Excellent Nutty add-on to cure various skin related diseases such as skin rash, itching, and swelling
Tasty salty seeds to your food roasted with Himalayan Pink Salt. Help right metabolic strength as it is with the right amount of Phosphorous, which helps digestion.
Very rich with many nutrients and minerals like calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc,
Godambi for blood pressure respiration cancer
Godambi has shown a noticeable impact on illnesses related to the heart, blood pressure, respiration, cancer, and neurological disorder.
Best supplement for the digestive tract and skin problems.
Godambi for Inflammation
Godambi helps you in reducing Inflammation by massage to joints with pain by Godambi Oil.
Godambi for reproductive system
Sweet Aphrodisiac with multiple nutrients for sexual power.
Reports have shown with nutrients and vitamins in It is closely related to the cashew nuts. As per Ancient Ayurveda, it preferred for the female reproductive system.
It benefits the Genital systems of Males and Females.
Godambi for Skin problems
As per Ayurveda Marking Nut is Kusthaghna means Herbs or seeds which used in skin disorders
It helps in Skin related disorders and ailments.
Godambi seeds for Diabetes
In Ayurveda godambi seed are used for the treatment of Diabetes. Godambi help you lowering Blood Glucose with excellent medicinal properties like Anacardic acid, bhilawanols, bioflavonoids, glycosides, phenolics, and sterols which helps you in diabetes.
These seeds help in regulating blood glucose. Eaten directly may help to reduce blood sugar levels in people with type 2 diabetes, Hence improve and regulate Insulin in body.
These will also help you to replace your junk food diet like chips, burgers, and pizza with Godambi seeds.
Godambi effect on Tridosha
Helps balance your Vata and Pitta Dosha Improves Kapha Dosha as per Ayurveda texts
Godambi a Vegan Diet
- With the best protein form, it is the best raw foods without any animal products a Vegan diet.
- Vegan replacement for proteins and nutrients from other sound sources, which contains in crab, lobster, and oysters and meat.
- With its richness, it lower’s cravings for hunger and food consumption by repeated snack eaters.
- These seeds are a nutritional vegan substitute for eggs, meat, and fish.
When to eat Godambi - Marking nuts morning or evening
- A proper dosage by doctors is 20 grams (one tablespoon of Godambi seeds),
- If your fiber, intake is less, then there might be digestion system adverse effects.
- High-Quality Kernels Godambi Seeds
- Godambi Price – Slightly Cheaper than other premium nuts with terrific nutritious and medicinal values
- Non-Split, non-damaged
- Origin from India
- Foreign bodies are less than 0.1 %
- With a look as white interior color and reddish-brown in the outer husk, Edible Oval, and Flat.
- Godambi anticancer properties help you prevent cancer. By quality in some ancient medicine. Hence suggested those who are prone to this disease can eat a handful of marking nuts daily.
- If consumed in the right amount, it is the best source of health benefits with tremendous results.
- Tastes Buttery Crispy and delicious seeds.
- Standard Pack sizes
- Godambi Seeds of 100 grams
- Godambi Seeds of 250 grams
- Godambi Seeds of 500 grams
- Godambi Seeds of 1 Kg
- Rich with antioxidants and vitamins and minerals. like copper, magnesium, Lignans, fatty acids like Omega 3 fatty acids, thiamine (vitamin B1), molybdenum, and phosphorus.
- You can include in a gluten-free diet
- Non-Genetically Modified (GMO)
- Fulfill your spicy snacks cravings when you are hungry
- Good food increases sexual power to help increase sperm count. Helps the reproductive system with Proteins, Vitamins, and minerals
- A right amount of protein amount reduces the hunger for food.
- With lower fat contents in these seeds help in heart disease
- These seeds are rich in Zinc helps in Hair Loss (androgenic alopecia)
- You can roast these seeds in olive oil. With a mix of dry fruits like raisins, walnut, peanut, pistachio, cumin, chipotle, with a pinch of salt and Masala.
- Healthy food for the family makes you energetic and nourished.
Storage Information of Marking Nut – Godambi seeds
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight after opening from the packet.
- Pack in a clean airtight container after opening the packaging.
Marking Nut – Godambi during Pregnancy
- It should be avoided during pregnancy,
- Excess use of Godambi or Marking Nut may induce abortion in pregnant women.
- To be consumed only with consulting your Doctors during pregnancy.
Those Allergic to Godambi Seeds – Marking Nuts
- Marking Nut or Godambi seeds original raw has some oil if burned and contacted with your skin may harm.
- Please avoid Godambi Seeds if you intended to allergies
- Consult a doctor before consumption of this product.