How to Use Badam Pisin
Badam Pisin can be used in a variety of ways.
A natural gum, which is known as Badam Pisin, Badam Gondh, Almond Gum or Tragacanth Gum.
A odorless, tasteless, viscous, water-soluble mixture of polysaccharides obtained from sap that is drained from the root of the almond tree.
Badam Pisin which has countless health benefits.
It should be soaked in water one day before adding to any sharbats.
Natural coolant with jelly like properties gives good taste and texture to your drink.
Here are just a few ideas:
- Add it to your favorite smoothie or shake recipe.
- Add it to rose milk
- Add it to milk with ice cream
- Add it to plain vanilla flavored milk
- Mix it into oatmeal or yogurt.
- Use it as a natural sweetener in coffee or tea.
- Stir it into soup or stew for a nutritional boost.
- Sprinkle it on the salad or use it as a healthy dipping sauce.
Badam Pisin is a versatile ingredient that can be used in many different ways to support your health.
So what are you waiting for? Give it a try today!