Devgad Alphonso Mango | Devgad Mango | Devgad Hapus
Devgad mango is a popular variety of mango primarily grown in the Devgad taluka of the Sindhudurg district in Maharashtra, India. This variety of mango is known for its unique taste, aroma, and texture, making it highly sought after by mango lovers worldwide.
They are oval-shaped and have thin, yellowish-green skin that turns golden yellow as the fruit ripens with a juicy, sweet, and fibreless pulp making it ideal for eating fresh or using in various dishes like smoothies, Ice creams, desserts, and salads.
Discover the unique taste of Devgad Alphonso Mango, a sweet and tangy delicacy that has made it famous across India. It is grown in Devgad with Saffron & Yellow color gradients with a sweet & fascinating taste. Buy yours now to get the taste of purity from India's finest farms today! Buy Devgad mango Online.
Get the world-renowned sweetness and aroma of Devgad Mangos delivered to your door wherever you are in India. Devgad mango is an exquisite variety of Indian mango characterized by its bright red color and firm texture. It is perfect for savoring in aamras or simply eating it fresh! Enjoy this delicious treat.
A King of fruits with the scientific name Mangifera Indica, A pleasant fruity fruit. Yellowish-sweet flesh, fragrance, and stiffness are known as the best Mangos. The delightful taste makes these fruit favorite among those who love them. King of Mangoes is now available online.
1 Peti Mango Devgad
One Peti mango means 10 + 2 mangoes.
Weight change of Mango in the Ripening process
Weight while Harvesting
Weight change during ripening
|130 Gms to 180 Gms
||102 Gms to 156 Gms
|180 Gms to 220 Gms
||157 Gms to 203 Gms
|220 Gms to 250 Gms
||203 Gms to 238 Gms
|250 Gms to 290 Gms
||211 Gms to 268 Gms
|290 Plus Gms
||240 Gms and above
Devgad Alphonso Mango Buy Online
Devgad Alphonso Mangoes, the pulpy, sweet fruit, gives a sweet rush to your taste buds. Serve them as a dessert or eat a slice; no one can deny them.
The proposed Weight range is mango. The proposed Weight range is mango. They are one of the superior delicious fruit in the world from Devgad Taluka, Maharashtra. While harvesting, it reduces after ripening.
Unique Flavour and taste of Devgad Hapus
SIndhudurga, Devgad Taluka area covers the following towns: Malvan, Vengurla, and Vijaydurg. Sourced for you by our farmers' team. Part of the Devgad district is known for tasty fruit, which is more delicious than others. Our teams also visit villages like Jamkhed, Rameshwar, Gadhi tamhane, Hindale, and Dahibhav. Are, Dhalavali, Girye, Hadpid, Hurshi, Shirgaon, Talebajar, Tembhavali, Welgave, and much more.
Golden saffron-hued color. Sweetness and tangy flavor has called the king of fruits globally.
In India, the Mango season starts as early as February and lasts until May or the first week of June.
Mango Alphonso Devgad
India is rich in versatile varieties of mangoes. But, the crop's king is globally treated as the Devgad Alphonso fruits. Especially considering mango and the Devgad Alphonso fruit variety hails from Maharashtra.
Devgad mango cultivar is located near the Arabian Sea coast. Filled with many minerals in the land with a hilly tropical area on one side and the Sea. Guarding mountains and soil rich with minerals, Laterite stones. Fresh sea breeze flowing from the Arabian Sea to the mango farms.
Land connects with rivers, backwaters, and the Arabian Sea near our Devgad Mango Orchards. The breeze from the Arabian Sea gives it a bright Yellowish golden color. Once ripened and In Oval kidney-shaped mesmerizing fruit. Devgad Alphanso fruits are Naturally grown on mango trees. With added shell calcium. With Natural Manure of Cow dung, Panchagavya, and vegetation waste.
Our Mangoes are sourced from GI Certified Farmer partners in Devgad, Maharashtra. Cultivated these Alphanso fruits on more than 37,000 Hectares of Landbank.
How to Cut Devgad Alphonso Mango
They are naturally ripened.
The Mango Orchards in Devgad Maharashtra, India, Alphonso Fruits are chemical and carbide-free.
We ensure our fruits are not ripened using carbide,
Or other chemicals and mature with the Natural Ripening Process.
- Fruits of the most excellent quality sourced from Devgad with quality
Naturally grown with Authentic GI Tag certified Devgad Alphonso Mango.
- Freshness guaranteed
- Box Starts in many sizes.
- Fruits packed in the semi-ripe or unripe condition that withstands transport time.
- The ripening process will mature to full golden saffron Hue color.
- With sweetness and aroma. Within 3 to 4 days after arrival.
- Usually, Alphonso fruits will take one to three days to become ripe once it reaches your home.
- We care for them and send you the near-ripe mangoes per your required transit time.
- Once received, unpack the fruit.
- Arrange the fruits on the floor with Hay's stack delivered with the mango peti.
- Please leave Hay's fruits supplied in a box, and Mangoes ripen in 6 to 8 days.
- But always keep a watch on mangoes.
- The Devgad mangoes were packed per standard operating procedure & dispatched in Semi Ripe Condition. Avoiding fruit ripening damage during transit.
- As a thumb rule, only refrigerate this fruit if it is ripe and ready to cut in the next 15 to 30 mins.
- Please don't spoil the mango's taste by refrigerating it; put it in a water bowl and then cut.
- Get home delivered across Pan India Hassle-free.
Please check with your doctor for any allergies to mango.
Enjoy your Mangoes with multiple Mango Recipe.