Devgad Alphonso Mango - Devgad Mango - Devgad Hapus
Buy Devgad mango Online
GI Certificate: AU/5974/GI/139/260
King of Mangoes is now available online, a King of fruits with the scientific name is Mangifera Indica with Yellowish sweet flesh, fragrance, and stiffness known as the best Mangos. The delightful taste makes these fruit favorite among those who love them.
1 Peti Mango
One Peti mango means a total of 24 pieces of mangoes in a box.
Devgad Alphonso Mango Buy Online
Devgad Alphanso Mangoes, the pulpy, deliciously sweet fruit gives a sweet rush to your taste buds. Serve them as a dessert or else eat a slice; no one can deny them.
They are one of the superior delicious fruit in the world from Devgad Taluka, Maharashtra.
The proposed Weight range is of Mango while harvesting it reduces after ripening.
Unique Flavour and taste of Devgad Hapus
Devgad Taluka area covers the following towns like Malvan, Vengurla, and Vijaydurg, which are sourced for you by our farmers' team. Our teams also visit villages like Jamkhed, Rameshwar, Gadhi tamhane, Hindale, Dahibhav, Are, Dhalavali, Girye, Hadpid, Hurshi, Shirgaon, Talebajar, Tembhavali, Welgave, and much more. Part of Devgad district is known for tasty fruit, which is more delicious than others.
With the richness of aromatic Golden saffron-hued color. Sweetness, tangy flavor, has been called the king of fruits globally.
In India, the Mango season, specifically fruits from Devgad, starts as early as February and lasts until May.
Mango Alphonso Devgad
India is rich in versatile varieties of mangoes. However, the crop's king is universally treated as the Devgad Alphonso fruits, especially when you consider Mango and precisely the Devgad Alphonso fruit variety hails from Maharashtra.
Devgad mango cultivar is located near the Arabian Sea coast with guarding mountain rich with minerals, Laterite stones, and fresh sea breeze flowing from the Arabian Sea. Which is filled with multiple minerals in the land with a hilly tropical area at one side and Sea at the other hand connecting with rivers near our Devgad Mango Orchards, Which gives bright Yellowish golden in color once ripened and In Oval kidney-shaped.
Devgad Alphanso fruits are Naturally grown on mango trees with Natural Manure of Cow dung, Panchagavya, and vegetation waste with added shell calcium,
Our Mangoes are sourced from our GI Certified Farmer partners and located in Devgad, Maharashtra. These Alphanso fruits are cultivated on more than 37,000 Hectares of Landbank by multiple farmers.
Alphonso Fruits are chemical and carbide free directly from the Mango Orchards in Devgad Maharashtra, India.
- We ensure our fruits are not ripened using carbide or any other chemicals. They mature with Natural Ripening Process.
- Fruits of the most excellent quality sourced from Devgad with quality
- Naturally grown and Authentic GI Tag certified Devgad Alphonso Mango.
- Carbide free ripened using the natural process.
- Freshness guaranteed
- Box Starts with multiple sizes.
- Fruits packed in semi-ripe or unripe condition that withstands transport time as per ripening process will mature to full golden saffron Hue color, with sweetness and aroma within 3 to 4 days after arrival.
- Usually, Alphonso fruits will take one to three days to ripe once it reaches your home as we take care and send you the near ripe mangoes as per your required transit time.
- Please unpack the fruit box.
- Arrange the fruits on the floor with Hay's stack delivered with the mango peti.
- Please leave Hay's fruits, supplied in a box, and Mangoes ripen gradually in 6 to 8 days. But always keep a watch on mangoes.
- The Devgad mangoes will be packed as per standard operating procedure & dispatched in Semi Ripe Condition, which avoids fruit ripening damage during transit time.
- Never refrigerate these fruit unless it is fully ripe and ready to cut in the next 15 to 30 mins only as a thumb rule. Don’t spoil mangoes taste by refrigerating; instead, put in a water bowl and then cut.
- Get home delivered across Pan India Hassle-free.