Malawi Mango: Buy Malawi mangoes online.
Malawi Mango, tropical fruit or king of fruits from Malawi, is a near cousin of Ratnagiri Alphonso mango or Ratnagiri Mango.
Malawi Alphonso Mango
Malawi is known for its world-famous Lake Malawi, which is a feast for Indians post-Diwali. There season from mid-October to mid-December, unlike the Indian variety, which has its season.
They have a tender, rich, creamy, yummy tasty flesh, a delicate, juicy pulp with limited non-fibrous fiber. The flesh of the fruit is a saffron yellow color.
The skin of a fully ripe Malawi Alphonso mango is yellow with a red tinge and golden hue.
Malawi Mangoes Online
Although India's mango season is yet to begin as Ratnagiri Alphonso Mango and Devgad Alphonso Mango season starts from February to March. While mango season in Malawi starts from November to December, which helps fussy eaters like us,
Now, these tropical fruits are available from Africa easily, which will be delivered right up to your home wherever you are. They are called Malawi mangoes or Malawi Alphonso Mango, now available at the Agriculture Produce Market Committee (APMC) market in Vashi.
It is a feast in time to enjoy the illuminated sweetness with the golden yellow color in Diwali festivals.
Buy Malawi Mango online.
A German, Britisher, and African loving agriculture and used to like Ratnagiri Alphonso Mango taste.
They have done some research, and grafts from Alphonso trees from Ratnagiri were taken and planted. They carried sticks from Ratnagiri and planted Ratnagiri Hapus grafted in the mango trees, giving birth to Malawi Mango.
A Big tropical farm for this yummy fruit planted in Malawi. Tropical farms in Malawi have spread across 600 hectares. They are the world offseason mango supplier due to the current atmosphere.
Sanjay Pansare from the APMC market, a fruit market in Vashi Navi Mumbai, has started to import this fruit. Now it is sold in Crawford market and Online with a website like us. It is imported by Pune based company.
In the current coronavirus India situation, you can get sanitized Alphonso Mangoes to your home.
Buy Malawi Mangoes Online
A single farmer has been growing these fragrant and tasty fruits with the same yummy looks as the king of mangoes.
Farmers from Germany, British, and Malawi have jointly grown this variety. Who started this as an agriculture startup in this African country.
These farms have been developed for tropical fruit Malawi Mangoes and bananas.
Malawi is a country of significant big lands, and these lands were like baron lands.
Which were without any plants and just grass and weeds have grown around.
A team of Malawi farmers has developed this farm by keeping in mind wild animals and how to get an exotic taste of Ratnagiri Mango. Wild animals also survive on nearby farms, and keeping water reserves intact for them in 600 hectares of land was a big challenge.
This farm size is still growing every year by their cultivation teams. These mangoes have been sent to multiple cities in India by our logistic team.
Malawi Mangoes Online Malawi Mango Website
- Origin of Country – Malawi
- Malawi farmers do sanitary and Phytosanitary tests before sending them to India.
- While buying Mangoes, please ensure fruits are not ripened using carbide or any other chemicals we ensure our natural ripening process.
- These fruits are matured and ripened with Natural Ripening Process.
- These superb tasty exotic fruits are sourced from Malawi with a mark of taste and aroma.
- Carbide-free ripened using the natural process.
- Freshness guaranteed
- Grammage and weight mentioned about fruit are indicative. It may vary from size to size.
- Box Starts with 3 kg size.
- Each box's net weight is 3 kg, and the gross weight is 3.5 kg.
- The net weight of mangoes varies from 2.9 kg to 3.1 kg before shipping.
- Weight reduces while transit as ripening starts weight might reduce by 15 to 20 % of the original weight mentioned (this is a standard process of mango ripening)
- Fruits are packed in a box in either 10 pcs, 12 pcs, or 18 pcs per the same box.
- The fruits are either unripe or semi-ripe states that endure transport time per the fruits' ripening system.
- Our packing team decides on this state for fruit packing.
- It will mature to full golden saffron Hue color, with sweetness and aroma within 3 to 4 days after arrival.
- Usually, Alphonso fruits will take one to six days to ripe as per their ripening condition.
- We send near to ripe fruits as the ripening process starts once products are delivered to the home as per transit time.
- Would you mind opening the fruit box and unpacking mangos, which you can arrange on the floor?
- Each fruit is covered with mango sleeves.
- Arrange the fruits on the floor with Hay's stack delivered with the mango peti.
- Please leave Hay's fruits, supplied in a box, and Mangoes ripen gradually in 6 to 8 days. Be wise and keep a watch on your fruits if the color has started to change.
- Fruits will be packed as per SOP & dispatched in Semi Ripe Condition. This process avoids ripening damage during transit.
- Never refrigerate these fruits unless they are fully ripe and ready to cut in the next 15 to 30 minutes only as a thumb rule.
- Never refrigerate mangoes as it spoils taste by refrigerating.
- When you want to wash fruits before cutting, let rest them in the bowl of water, and then you can cut them as per your choice.
- Get home delivered across Pan India Hassle-free.