Now buy Salted Kaju directly from farms in Goa, Ratnagiri & Sindhudurga with a Salty, tangy, buttery taste.
If your sodium intake is under control, then prefer plain cashew. As the name suggests, salted cashews contain more sodium than raw cashews, which can be a nutritional flaw.
As you might be aware, our body cannot produce minerals, to meet your minerals needs by eating a variety of foods. Salted cashew nut is rich with more than ten minerals like Iron, Copper, and magnesium.
Best nutty Lip snacks tasty snacks; you can enjoy High quality Salted cashew nut online with a Lip smacking salty change to your taste bud.
They are rich with salty buttery with a taste with a healthy treat for your body. Turn your snack time with these and keep you away from Junk foods like Vada Pav, Pizza, and Burgers in the great snacking with salty nuts.
Produce of Goa and Konkan region. It is known for these best quality fruit, creamy roasted salty munch nut.
Most of us love Salty Kaju as a crispy snack. These Snacks always preferred during the evening or on Sunday mornings, or some time with the cold breeze or rainy day it is supper time or tea time with Kaju Masala.
Salty Cashew Nut Recipe
For those who are a tastiest serial snacker, multiple recipes are using salted cashew. You can also try Kaju Salted with Masala.
Snack suits with Tea or coffee sometimes. It is most preferred with your drinks also.
Researchers studying on alcohol derived to a reference about eating Salted Cashew. It reduces your tummy problems due to drinking alcohol and avoid an adverse shift in body chemistry caused during your alcohol consumption.
Salted Cashew a party delight. With excellent shelf life, it is widely loved and with a very spicy tangy taste.
Salted Kaju Recipe a Salty, delicious Vegan Delight
Roasted Salted Cashew nut used Sweet and salty taste, and Chilly lime roasted cashew nut. Roasted Khara Kaju Online is the best delight.
Low-fat food increases the sodium level. Hence it is the best food for those who are thinking about Drinks. It also helps build skin with a glow. Now get glowing skin, with the dove, but even Kaju can help you glow.
Health Benefits of Roasted Cashew
They are medium in size and slightly costly.
These are occasional nuts for many people as assorted with other dry fruits.
The Salted Kaju Online called as Salted Cashew, Kaju Salty, Khara Kaju, Salty Kaju, and Salted Cashew nut.
Benefitted for increasing memory power and concentration if mixed with cow ghee and consume daily.
Recipes like Cashew bhel with Chana and Peanut, also used Masala bhel,
Helps acts like a health supplement in Osteoporosis
Copper and Iron helps optimize your blood health keeps your blood vessel and nerves healthy.
Copper which contains in Cashew helps protect your hair color and shine. Helps to grow Melanin in hair
Cashew roasted nut Increase eyesight with high levels of Lutein and Zeaxanthin, act like antioxidants preserve and build your vision.
Clear kidney shaped nut with Buttery and Sweet taste
Rich with vitamins like K, B, C, E, and minerals like Phosphorous, Zinc, and much more.
Effect on Tridosha – Salted Cashew Nut
Ayurveda Tridosha balancer says it increases Kapha, Balance Pitta, and Vata.
Packaging and standard weight
- These are medium-size kernel pieces, preferably used as diet food or gravy material.
- It ranks in W - 320 total counts of 300 to 320 pieces in one pound if they are in whole.
- If we consider the weight in one kilogram, it is 650 to 670 pieces.
- Packed in 4 variations
- Hygienically packed food.
- Box packing for your unique requirements and occasion.
- These packages are hygienically cleaned and packed in the bag.
- These premium quality cashew nuts Kernels
- Have been produced with the harvest from fruits, roasting, shelling, and take off the shell of cashew nuts.
- With the color of White, light ash, or pale ivory.
- Moisture is lesser than 6% of total volume.
Salted Cashew nut during Pregnancy
- Make sure you consume more Plain Cashew Nuts or Roasted Cashew Nuts
- Salted Cashew nuts should be strictly avoided in case of pregnancy as it is high in Sodium and Salts add more sodium level to these.
- Hence, it is advised to avoid or consult your doctor for the same.
- Non-split, non-damaged
- W – 320 Salted Cashew means 320 to 340 Kaju in 1 pound (453.59g). They are the medium to small size choicest nuts for you.
- If consumed in the right amount it has excellent health benefits
- 100 percent natural crispy and delicious cashew nuts
- Filled with antioxidants and vitamins like B-6, E, and K,
- With an abundant supply of minerals like copper, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, and zinc.
- It is a Gluten-free diet.
- Non-Genetically Modified (GMO); these are with zero cholesterol and zero Trans fat. with active lifestyle.
- It is perfect for snacking as it can avoid junk food. It also suffices your spicy snacks cravings when you are hungry
- Helps in Anxiety and Stress with a soothing and healing effect on the nerve system.
- If Roasted Kaju Powder mixed with Peanut and Almond powder can help you in weight gain.
- Low-fat content which helps lowers harmful LDL, cholesterol.
- Improves your vigor, stamina, strength, and boosts Immunity level.
- Since these are heavy to digest gives a full stomach feeling, it limits your hunger hence helps in weight loss also.
- Roasted Kaju helps improve your sexual libido.
- Used in case of energy loss or gaining body strength back.
Store in a dry and cool place it in a container. Do not keep it exposed to heat.
Those with Allergic with Roasted Salty Cashew Nut
- Please avoid cashew nut if you are intended to allergies by eating cashew nut. Consult your doctor before consumption of this product.
- Those who are advised to restrict the sodium-rich diet should try to avoid
- Obese people should try to avoid or discuss with your doctor.