Masala Chai Recipe with Elaichi
Elaichi helps boost your natural masala tea taste in the rainy season it gives you amazing taste and boosts your taste buds and spirits to dance in Rain off course it helps you in cold.
Elaichi, or cardamom, is a popular spice in many Indian dishes.
It has a sweet, slightly spicy flavor that goes well with masala chai. You can buy elaichi online or at most Indian grocery stores.
When making masala chai with elaichi, use fresh cardamom pods for the best flavor.
Crush the pods to release the seeds and add them to your tea along with the other spices.
You can also use ground cardamom powder if you don't have fresh cardamom pods.
Just add a pinch or two to taste.
Recipe for Masala chai with Elaichi:
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of water
- 2 cardamom pods, crushed (or 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom)
- 1 tablespoon of black tea leaves
- 1 tablespoon sugar (or to taste)
1. Bring milk and water to a boil in a small pot.
2. Add cardamom pods (ground cardamom), black tea leaves, and sugar.
3. Stir well and let steep for 3-5 minutes.
4. Strain and serve hot. Enjoy!