Pumpkin Seeds Buy Online
Pumpkin seeds are seeds from Pumpkin, which are cleaned and packed for you. In Hindi, it called as कद्दू के बीज.
What is pumpkin seeds
- A pumpkin seed roasted with salt for eating,
- White in the outer shell and Light green in color when the husk peeled.
- A full super-rich health well-known seed in India as kaddu ke seeds, Bhoplyachya Biya. Globally as in the United States of America as a "pepita," Spanish pepita de calabaza.
- Best Immunity booster packed with Vitamins & Minerals It is the lip-smacking eating pumpkin seed. These seeds are usually flat and unequal oval shape.
- Pumpkin seeds contain a blend of fatty acids like antioxidants, Amino acids omega-3 and omega-6, and a lot of fiber. This blend is helpful for both the Liver and Heart.
- With a lot of healthy fats, which are vital by the body for energy,
- Which helps to hold vitamins and to protect your brain, body, and heart health issues.
Food value and Health Benefit of pumpkin seeds
Tasty salty seeds to your food roasted with Himalayan Pink Salt. Help right metabolic strength as it is with the right amount of Phosphorous which helps Metabolism,
Very rich with many nutrients and minerals like Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc,
Pumpkin seeds are rich in antioxidants, Magnesium, and many nutrients. It leads to boost Immunity levels against health problems.
Antioxidants like carotenoids in these seeds and vitamin E helps reduce inflammation. Hence these seeds are known for Anti Inflammatory super seeds.
Some studies by scientists suggest that pumpkin seeds help in prevention reduces the risk of breast, colon, lung, prostate stomach types of cancer.
Perfect supplement for Hair Loss with hectic lifestyle excessive dihydrotestosterone (DHT) may cause many problems for men. Pumpkin seeds with beta-sitosterol. It helps stops the Five-alpha-reductase enzyme that alters testosterone to dihydrotestosterone.
Too much DHT causes hair loss with baldness in males. By eating Pumpkin seeds, it may grow hair follicles with lower their growth phase.
Pumpkin seeds for blood pressure and Heart
A good source of Magnesium often lacks in our diet. Also, in a hectic lifestyle, a current diet with Omega 3 fatty acids is missing; it helps to add omega 3.
- It controls Blood pressure.
- Aids to form healthy bones
- Controls blood sugar levels
- Plaque of the blood arteries reduced atherosclerosis.
- The fatty buildup of fat on the artery walls
- Controls heart disease risk
- Reduce the risk of irregular heartbeat (arrhythmias) and blood clots (thrombosis),
- Healthy Magnesium needed for blood pressure
- Pumpkin seed adds on to a regular diet of postmenopausal women who have found results like lower diastolic blood pressure. Nitric oxide in these seeds helps raise blood vessels, with proper blood flow.
Healthy diet pumpkin seeds are the best source of sterols and helps lowers levels of bad LDL cholesterol.
Pumpkin Seed Oil is super-rich and essential in Fatty Acids That control Proper Skin Oil Production.
It also reduces the chance of plaque rise in your blood arteries and raises good cholesterol and blood.
Pumpkin seeds for Bladder & Prostate Health
These Seeds helps to relieve signs of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), an issue in which the prostate gland enlarges. Pumpkin seeds extract help you healthy urinary tract and prostates problems.
Pumpkin seeds help in the limit of the urethra ( a duct by which urine conveyed out of the body) and trouble and Irritation while urinating, which causes issues during urination.
Pumpkin Seeds Healthy Snacks during Weight Loss.
The excellent vegan iron source. It also contains proteins, vitamin B, & Magnesium. With high levels of ital fatty acids helps retain healthy blood vessel along with the best source of zinc and fiber content. Boosts the Immune system and Metabolism in a body these fibers which consumed takes a longer time to digest.
It makes your stomach full for a longer time and further keeps you away from fattening junk foods.
Pumpkin seeds for Type 2 Diabetes
Pumpkin seed powder has contents with a blood-glucose-lowering effect, and eating these may help to reduce blood sugar levels in people with type 2 diabetes, Hence improve Insulin regulation.
The rich magnesium content of pumpkin seeds helps in a positive effect on diabetes patient maintains their sugar levels.
These will also help you to replace your junk food diet like chips, burgers, and pizza with Pumpkin seeds.
Pumpkin seeds for Weight Gain
If you want to gain some extra weight, you can eat a mix of roasted almonds, cashew nuts, flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and walnuts thirty grams twice daily. These help you gain nutrients and vitamins required for weight gain.
Pumpkin seeds for sexual health
- Pumpkin seed is associated with good sexual health. Pumpkin seeds rich with Zinc
- These help in preventing testosterone and boost sperm production in men necessary Zinc-rich foods help the body produce testosterone,
Pumpkin Seeds Protein
- Pumpkin Seed with twenty-nine percent rich source of protein as per required daily proteins.
- One percent of Vitamin A and eighteen percent of iron and five percent of Calcium
- With wealthy sixty-five percent of Magnesium
- With a high Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids and fiber
- Nuts and Seeds It is a good source of vitamins during your snack time, which helps your body.
Pumpkin Seed Effect on Tridosha
Helps balance your Vata, Pitta and Kapha Dosha as per Ayurveda texts
Pumpkin Seed a Vegan Diet
- With the best protein form, it is the best raw foods without any animal products, a Vegan diet.
- Those who are suffering from hyperthyroid due to lack of Zinc acts as vital source synthesis thyroid hormones.
- Vegan replacement for Zinc from other sound sources. Like crab, lobster, and oysters.
- With its Macronutrient richness, it lower cravings for hunger and food consumption by repeated snack eaters.
- These seeds are a nutritional vegan substitute for eggs, meat, and fish.
Pumpkin Seed Recipe
- With these, you will love this healthy gluten-free treat, Enjoy over breakfast and snacks.
- Substitute for cashew paste in basic gravy paste in most of the dishes, Desserts like health bars, Oatmeal, Pudding.
- Homemade protein powder recipe.
- Tasty delights with Mango pulp, yogurt smoothie, and Porridge.
- For baked goods like bread, cakes, and muffins, you can blend these poppy seeds on food and bakery products.
How much pumpkin seeds are healthy to eat
- A proper dosage by doctors is 30 grams (one and a half tablespoons of Pumpkin seeds),
- If your fiber intake is less, then there might be digestion system adverse effects.
Product Specification Of Pumpkin Seed
- High-Quality Kernels Pumpkin Seeds
- Non-Split, non-damaged
- Origin from India
- Foreign bodies are less than 0.1 %
- With a look as Green interior color and white in the outer husk,
- Edible Oval, and Flat in shape.
- Pumpkin seeds with anthelmintic quality. They used in ancient medicine.
- If consumed in the right amount, it is the best source of health benefits with tremendous results.
- Tasty Crispy and delicious seeds.
- Standard Pack sizes
- Pumpkin Seeds of 100 grams
- Pumpkin Seeds of 250 grams
- Pumpkin Seeds of 500 grams
- Pumpkin Seeds of 1 Kg
- It filled with antioxidants and vitamins and minerals like copper, Magnesium, Lignans, fatty acids like Omega 3 fatty acids, thiamine (vitamin B1), molybdenum, and phosphorus.
- You can include in a gluten-free diet.
- Non-Genetically Modified (GMO)
- fulfill your spicy snacks cravings when you are hungry
- Good food for sexual health enriched with Proteins, Vitamins, and minerals
- High dietary fiber content maintains good bowel movement.
- Insoluble fiber supports the removal of digestive waste from the body.
- The right amount of protein amount reduces the craving for food.
- With lower fat content in these seeds help in heart disease.
- It Helps lowers harmful LDL, cholesterol, good heart health.
- Also, by eating these seeds, it helps in the glow of skin and bone health due to rich manganese plays a role in collagen production.
- These seeds are rich in Zinc helps in Hair Loss (androgenic alopecia)
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds has PCOS fighting nutrients like copper, iron, phosphorus; Magnesium, manganese, and Zinc are in Abundant. It can significantly reduce the number of follicles in polycystic ovaries and ovarian volume.
- These may improve the menstrual cycles; hence, it helps as a supplement for PCOS in Women, with High fatty acid like Omega 3. It is useful during Women's periods or menstrual cycles.
- Helps balance all doshas as per Ayurveda texts; It is an excellent remedy in cough.
- Try these roasted in olive oil, with a mix of dry fruits like raisins, walnut, peanut, pistachio, cumin, chipotle, and a pinch of salt with the masala.
- Pumpkin seeds for dogs, as a portion of nutritious pet food.
- Vegan supplement for your pets.
- You can ground these seeds and add it to your choice of pet food, which acts like anti germs (anthelmintic) act on their digestive system and help strengthen to clear worms from gut entirely from the digestion system of the dog.
- Healthy food for the family makes you energetic and nourished.
Storage Information of Pumpkin Seed
- Store in a cool and dry place,
- Keep away from direct sunlight after opening from the packet.
- Pack in a clean airtight container after opening the packaging.
Pumpkin Seed during Pregnancy
- One of the safest food to eat during pregnancy,
- Contain many of the required nutrients for the fetal growth of the baby.
- Doctors prescribe additional zinc supplements during pregnancy, and Pumpkin seeds can be vegan zinc supplements.
- Helps with rich antioxidants
Those Allergic to Pumpkin Seeds
- Please avoid Pumpkin Seeds if you intended to allergies.
- Consult a doctor before the consumption of this product.