Premium Crimson Raisins are known as dried red grapes prepared using Crimson Grapes, a new variety. Crimson is a light red, slightly seedless grape with an elongated shape. With a beautiful appearance with an elongated shape, it has pleasant sweetness in taste.
Crimson raisin developed in California with actual origin in Italy and now grown and produced exclusively for you by our farmer friends in India Nashik.
Crimson Grapes Raisins
Export quality raisins with the skin color of raisin vary from dark pink-red to pink. The flesh of the raisin is reddish-white and has a right chewiness, often with a satisfying crack.
With rich antioxidant properties and a very high concentration of anthocyanin benefits for skin, hair, and anti-aging, it reduces aches and inflammation. But also rich in calcium, they are sun-dried without Sulphur dioxide.
Often consumed raw besides, it is used for Crimson raisin water for medicinal uses and in various traditional Indian and International nutritious recipes.
They relished for their sweet flavor around the world. Its source traces the old English times when raisins come to light as grapes in French while raisin mentioned as a dry grape in those days.
- The agricultural produce of India
- Alphonsomango offers excellent quality Crimson raisins. They are hand-picked from the vineyards of Nashik.
- Natural snacks, with a favorable nutrient profile
- Vegan for your cravings for healthy snacks.
- The healthy choice for all, even for diabetic or general people
- Therefore, these raisins are residue-free and crimson red, as there is no sulfur treatment used in this.
- Their delicious, sweet taste makes them a natural substitute for candy.
- 100% Natural, authentically grown
- The nutrients, fibers, vitamins, minerals, potassium, and antioxidants present in black raisins make them the healthiest and yummiest of all the snacks.
- Alphonsomango offers a wide range of packaging options, including packs of 200 grams, 500 grams, and 1 kg.
- Natural blood purifier for healthy skin helps free from impurities and protects the skin cells.
- Rich in vitamins A, K, C, and B, with multiple nutrients, like fructose and polyphenols, easily absorbed by the body.
- It helps reduces bad cholesterol in the blood by regulating BP naturally.
- Helps in bowel movements, digestion, high in dietary fiber, reduces acidity, and increase immunity.
- It helps to avoid premature aging and helps promote hair health.
- They are high in natural fructose sugar, with a low glycemic index (GI).
- The Healthy snacks option for instant evening snacks Indian natural snacks or morning breakfast.
- High dietary fiber, no gluten, no go, zero trans fat, zero cholesterol
- Often consumed post meal like a dessert.
- They are manually dried, mechanically stemmed, size graded, pre-cleaned,
- Sweet, chewy, and soft, making it an ideal snack for your little ones.
Storage: don't keep in front of sunlight or direct sunlight, store in an airtight container