Godambi - Marking Nut
Means in Marathi inner kernel of Bibba an identical cousin from cashew nut family available from Konkan.A nutrient full cousin of cashew nut best crunchy nuts very useful for energy regain.
What is Marking Nut - Godambi
- Godambi in English as Marking Nut. An Indian tropical nut, Cultured in Konkan and western coastal belt and dry regions of India. A home plant of India with outer Himalaya to coromandel coast (west coast of India).
- Grown in monsoon in rain forests, on marking nut tree (Rain Forest or Monsoon forest with the deciduous tree)
- Moderate-sized deciduous trees, deciduous plants are commonly known as rain forest plants in Konkan.
- The fruit divided into two parts,
- Red Orange part of fruit flesh, with a black stone fruit that raises at the end of the fruit.
- The nut is about nearly one inch long.
- The adjunct fruit is edible and sweet when ripe; sometimes, it dried in the Konkan region for eating.
- This Toxic black fruit produces a severe allergic reaction. If it is eaten directly or due to its resin and gums, come in contact with the skin directly.
- Kernel black colored stone fruit. It called as godambi (गोडंबी). Many times called Cashew nut of a poor person in Maharashtra and Goa due to Godambi lower price.
- Kernel from Bibba fruit which is known as a cousin fruit range of Cashew. From 250m of sea level only known in India as dry fruit Godambi.
- Marking nut name was given by Europeans because washermen used it in the laundry. It was a mark to cloth and clothing before washing. It provides an insoluble ink in water which marks to the fabric.
- A medicinal plant, fruit, and Kernel with medicinal properties
- Super nutritious, tasty seed, used as a dessert in many Indian desserts quality cashews.
- Light buttery in taste, with white meat, crispy, and crunchiness, which makes it perfect. As an addition to multiple desserts as a topping and can be consumed as Munch nuts.
- It was roasted with salt for eating, reddish-white in the outer shell, and white when the husk peeled out.
- Heart-Shaped kernel seed with nearly 8 to 10 mm thick and 15 to 25 mm long. With the exterior with white, roundish shape inside.
- A full super-rich health seed known in India, Widely used in India with multiple names as
Arab Name - Beladin, Hab - el – Kalb
Biological name - Semecarpus Anacardium
English - Ink Nuts, Marking Nuts, semecarpus
Hindi - Bela, Belatak, Bhel, Bhilava, Bhilawa, Bhillataka, ker beej
Kannada Name - Aginimukhi, Bhallataka, Chera
Konkani Name - Bibo, Bibwa, Godambii
Malayalam Name - Alakkueeru, Cerkkotta, shengotta
Marathi Name - Bibba, Bibha, Godambi, गोडंबी, बिबा
Persian name - Biladur
Tamil Name - arutkaram, ceraankottai, cenkottai
Telugu Name - Bhallaathaki, gudova, Jeedi, Simidi
Urdu Name - Baladur, Bhilanvana
- Best Immunity booster packed with Vitamins & Minerals It is the lip-smacking eating Marking Nut.
- Best addon diet for post-pregnancy lactating women after delivery of baby prepared with nutritious laddu a dessert or eaten directly as munch nuts.
- The Nuts with best results for both female and male genitals
- Seeds used as with medicinal values since ancient ages
Medicinal value and Health Benefit of Godambi seeds
It possesses medicinal properties like potent anti-inflammatory, anti-atherogenic, anti-carcinogenic, anti-microbial, antioxidant, anti-reproductive properties.
Best nutrients help Hair Growth, effects stimulant Central Nervous System of the body.
Acts like an Anticancer best nutty diet as prevention to cancer.
Encourages the digestive system to help you in digestion disorders.
Ayurvedic system of medicine always considers Godambi. For the treatment of various ailments, mainly Digestive tract and diseases like ascites, colitis, dyspepsia, diarrhea, piles, tumors, and worms. It is best to cure asthma and cough.
Excellent Nutty add-on to cure various skin related diseases such as skin rash, itching, and swelling
You can make it taste salty seeds to your food roasted with Himalayan Pink Salt. Help right metabolic strength as it is with the right amount of Phosphorous, which helps digestion.
Very rich with many nutrients and minerals like calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc,
Godambi for blood pressure respiration cancer
Godambi has shown a noticeable impact on illnesses related to the heart, blood pressure, respiration, cancer, and neurological disorder.
It also helps as the best digestive tract supplement, also used for multiple skin problems.
Godambi for Inflammation
Godambi helps you in reducing Inflammation by massage to joints with pain by Godambi Oil.
Godambi for reproductive system
Aphrodisiac with Sweet taste, for sexual power, with multiple nutrients.
Reports have shown with nutrients and vitamins in It is closely related to the cashew nuts. As per Ancient Ayurveda, it preferred for the female reproductive system.
It benefits the Genital systems of Males and Females.
Godambi for Skin problems
As per Ayurveda Marking Nut is Kusthaghna means Herbs or seeds which used in skin disorders.
It helps in Skin related disorders and ailments.
Godambi seeds for Diabetes
In Ayurveda, godambi seed used for the treatment of Diabetes. Godambi helps you lowering Blood Glucose. With excellent medicinal properties like Anacardic acid, bhilawanols. It also posses bioflavonoids, glycosides, phenolics, and sterols, which allows you in diabetes.
These seeds help in regulating blood glucose. Eaten directly may help to reduce blood sugar levels in people with type 2 diabetes, Hence improve and regulate Insulin in the body.
These will also help you to replace your junk food diet like chips, burgers, and pizza with Godambi seeds.
Godambi effect on Tridosha
Helps balance your Vata and Pitta Dosha Improves Kapha Dosha as per Ayurveda texts.
Godambi a Vegan Diet
- With the best protein form, it is the best raw foods without any animal products, a Vegan diet.
- Vegan food replacement for proteins and nutrients. From other sound sources, which contain crab, lobster, and oysters, and meat.
- With its richness, it lower’s cravings for hunger and food consumption by repeated snack eaters.
- These seeds are a nutritional vegan substitute for eggs, meat, and fish.
When to eat Godambi (Marking nuts) in the morning or evening?
- A proper dosage by doctors is 20 grams (one tablespoon of Godambi seeds),
- If your fiber intake reduced, then there might be digestion system adverse effects.
- High-Quality Kernels Godambi Seeds
- Godambi Price – Slightly Cheaper than other premium nuts with terrific nutritious and medicinal values
- Non-Split, non-damaged
- Origin from India
- Foreign bodies are less than 0.1 %
- With a white interior color and reddish-brown in the outer husk. Edible Oval, and Flat.
- Godambi anticancer properties help you prevent cancer. By quality in some ancient medicine. Hence suggested those who are prone to this disease can eat a handful of marking nuts daily.
- If consumed in the right amount, it is the best source of health benefits with tremendous results.
- It has a buttery taste with crispy and crunchy bites.
- Standard Pack sizes
- Godambi Seeds of 100 grams
- Godambi Seeds of 250 grams
- Godambi Seeds of 500 grams
- Godambi Seeds of 1 Kg
- Rich with antioxidants and vitamins and minerals. Like copper, magnesium, Lignans, fatty acids like Omega 3 fatty acids, thiamine (vitamin B1), molybdenum, and phosphorus.
- You can include in a gluten-free diet.
- Non-Genetically Modified (GMO)
- Fulfill your spicy snacks cravings when you are hungry
- Good food increases sexual power to help increase sperm count. Helps the reproductive system with Proteins, Vitamins, and minerals
- The right amount of protein amount reduces hunger for food.
- With lower fat content in these seeds help in heart disease.
- These seeds are rich in Zinc helps in Hair Loss (androgenic alopecia)
- You can roast these seeds in olive oil. Mix it with dry fruits like raisins, walnut, peanut, pistachio, cumin, chipotle, with a pinch of salt and Masala.
- Healthy food for the family makes you energetic and nourished.
Storage Information of Marking Nut – Godambi seeds
- Store in a cool and dry place, keep away from direct sunlight after opening from the packet.
- Pack in a clean airtight container after opening the packaging.
Marking Nut – Godambi during Pregnancy
- You should avoid during pregnancy,
- Excess use of Godambi or Marking Nut may induce abortion in pregnant women.
- To be consumed only with consulting your Doctors during pregnancy.
Those Allergic to Godambi Seeds – Marking Nuts
- Marking Nut or Godambi seeds original raw has some oil if burned and contacted with your skin may harm.
- Please avoid Godambi Seeds if you intended to allergies.
- Consult a doctor before the consumption of this product.