Masala Kaju Spicy, tangy Taste – Masala Cashewnut
Masala Cashew Nuts are a tasty tea-time snack that has a tangy, nutty taste. It is sourced directly from Goa, Ratnagiri & Sindhudurga.
It is one of the best savouries snacks, which is nothing short of a party for your taste buds.
It is a spicy, creamy roasted munch nut. They have a rich, buttery, and joyfully spicy taste.
It is filled with taste, just like junk food but it has many health benefits. This spicy snack is not only tasty but also healthy.
It has excellent dietary fibers that help your gut and the digestion of your food.
Produce of Konkan region, which is known for best quality cashew fruit.
Masala Kaju: a spicy snack
It is a spicy and tasty fried savory treat often eaten as a time snack.
Everyone, across the globe, loves this snack. It is the best snack to munch on lazy Sunday mornings or cold winter evenings.
These nuts are from Konkan. They are deep-fried until light golden brown color.
They are tossed and coated with red Kashmiri red chilli powder. Masala powder coats cashews in minutes and turns them golden yellow.
This snack goes well with tea or coffee. It is also eaten with cold drinks and alcohol.
This tasty snack is a typical North Indian dish. It is prepared with cashews, Kashmiri masala chili powder, black pepper powder, and curry leaves
Fleshy succulent cashew nuts roasted in oil and butter can help you get refreshed at the end of a long day.
You can make this dish at home. Just roast cup cashews and add black pepper, black salt, and red Kashmiri chili masala to it.
You can also add chaat masala or tomato powder or Garam masala as per your liking.
You can also find many recipe videos online which show how to make these snacks at home step-by-step.
This recipe is ideal for serving on occasions like a kitty party, get-togethers, weekends, birthday parties, drinks party. It can also be served as a starter.
With excellent shelf life, it is widely loved.
Masala Kaju a spicy, delicious Vegan delight
This is a completely vegan product. In fact, cashew is widely used to make vegan milk and cream.
It is used in many dishes. One such dish is Goan Kaju Curry along with potatoes and broccoli.
This tasty snack comes in a medium-size and is slightly costly.
- Cashew is a low-fat food. Hence, it is the best food for weight loss.
- It also helps build lustrous skin with a glow.
- They are used in recipes like gravy, Goan Kaju Ussal, sheera, kheer, Kaju katli, or baked into cashew butter or cashew cheese.
- Copper and Iron help optimize your blood health. It keeps your blood vessel and nerves healthy.
- Copper present in cashew helps protect your hair color and shine. Helps to grow Melanin in hair
- It contains high levels of antioxidants Zeaxanthin and Lutein. Thus, it preserves, and builds your eyesight.
- It is the best source of vitamins like B, C, E, and minerals like Phosphorous, Zinc, and much more.
Cashew Nut Effect on Tridosha
According to Ayurveda, our health turns bad because of "Tridosha" (three problems). These three problems are "Kapha" (cough), "Pitta" (acidity), and "Vata" (gases).
This delicious snack is a Tridosha balancer. It balances the amount of Kapha, Balance Pitta, and Vata in your body to keep you fit.
Cashew nut during Pregnancy
- It is considered safe during pregnancy. A great supplement to your pregnancy diet, it helps you with your pregnancy cravings.
- It is a rich source of minerals and vitamins during pregnancy for you and your baby.
- Avoid consuming too much. Consume approximately 30 grams means 3 to 4 pieces of the masala Kaju.
- Avoid it if masala or spices irritate you and add acidity or if you don’t like the taste.
- Consult your doctor before eating during pregnancy.
Cashew Nut Product Specification
- Non split cashews, non-damaged.
- W – 320 means 320 to 340 pieces in 1 pound (453.59g).
- They are the medium to small-sized choicest nuts for you.
- If consumed in the right amount, it has excellent health benefits.
- 100 percent natural, crispy and delicious cashew nuts
- Filled with antioxidants and vitamins like B-6, E, and K,
- It is an abundant supply of minerals like copper, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, and zinc.
- It is gluten-free.
- Non-Genetically Modified (GMO); these are with zero cholesterol and zero Trans fat. Suitable for an active lifestyle.
- It is perfect for snacking as it can avoid junk food. It also suffices your spicy snacks cravings when you are hungry.
- It helps in anxiety and stress because it has a soothing and healing effect on the nerve system.
- If Kaju powder is mixed with peanut and almond powder, it can help you in weight gain.
- Low-fat content helps lower harmful LDL cholesterol.
- Improves your vigor, stamina, strength, and boosts immunity level.
- Since these are heavy to digest, it gives a full stomach feels in the limit. It helps manage hunger and weight loss.
- It helps increase libido and sexual health.
- Cashew masala nut is also used in case of energy loss or gaining body strength back.
Storage Information Of Cashew Nut
Please store it in a dry and cool place in a container. Please keep it away from the heat.
Those Allergic to Cashew Nut
- Please avoid cashew nut if you are allergic to it. Consult your doctor before the consumption of this product.
- Those who don’t like spicy, crisp taste should avoid the same.