Masala Kaju – Roasted Masala Cashew nut - Cashew Masala
Masala Cashew Nuts are a tasty tea-time snack that has a tangy, nutty taste.
Masala Kaju Online
Now buy the best quality Masala Kaju online.
It is sourced directly from Goa, Ratnagiri, Sindhudurga, Karnataka & Kerala, some states.
Masala Kaju is one of the best savory snacks.
Which is nothing short of a party for your taste buds.
It is a spicy, creamy roasted munch nut. They have a rich, buttery, and joyfully spicy taste.
Masala Cashew Nuts
Masala Cashew nuts filled with a spicy, tangy taste, just like junk food, but it has many health benefits.
This spicy snack is not only tasty but also healthy.
Masala Cashew Nut
It has excellent dietary fibers that help your gut and the digestion of your food.
Produce of Konkan region, which is known for best quality cashew fruit.
Masala Kaju: a spicy snack
It is a spicy and tasty fried savory treat often eaten as a time snack.
Everyone across the globe loves this snack. It is the best snack to munch on lazy Sunday mornings or cold winter evenings.
These nuts are from Konkan. They are deep-fried until light golden brown color.
They are tossed and coated with red Kashmiri red chili powder.
This snack goes well with tea or coffee. It is also eaten with cold drinks and alcohol.
Masala Cashew nut
This tasty snack is a typical North Indian dish. It is prepared with cashews, Kashmiri masala chili powder, black pepper powder, and curry leaves.
Fleshy succulent cashew nuts roasted in oil and butter can help you get refreshed at the end of a long day.
You can also add chaat masala or tomato powder or Garam masala as per your liking.
Roasted Masala Cashew Nuts
This Roasted masala cashew nuts recipe is ideal for serving on occasions like a kitty party, get-togethers, weekends, birthday parties, drinks parties.
Roasted Masala Cashew Nuts
It can also be served as a starter.
With excellent shelf life, it is widely loved.
Masala Kaju is a spicy, delicious Vegan delight.
This is a completely vegan product. In fact, cashew is widely used to make vegan milk and cream.
It is used in many dishes. One such dish is Goan Kaju Curry, along with potatoes and broccoli.
Masala Cashew Nut as Chakna Recipe
You can use Masala cashew nut as chakna either consume it directly or add a bit of grounded cheese along with it.
Benefits of Masala Kaju
This tasty snack comes in a medium-size and is slightly costly.
- Cashew is a low-fat food. Hence, it is the best food for weight loss.
- It also helps build lustrous skin with a glow.
- Copper and Iron help optimize your blood health. It keeps your blood vessel and nerves healthy.
- Copper present in cashew helps protect your hair color and shine. In addition, it helps to grow Melanin in hair.
- It contains high levels of antioxidants Zeaxanthin and Lutein. Thus, it preserves and builds your eyesight.
- It is the best vitamin source like B, C, E, and minerals like Phosphorous, Zinc, and much more.
Cashew Nut Effect on Tridosha
According to Ayurveda, our health turns bad because of "Tridosha" (three problems). These three problems are "Kapha" (cough), "Pitta" (acidity), and "Vata" (gases).
This delicious snack is a Tridosha balancer. It balances the amount of Kapha, Balance Pitta, and Vata in your body to keep you fit.
Cashew nut during Pregnancy
- It is considered safe during pregnancy. A great supplement to your pregnancy diet, it helps you with your pregnancy cravings.
- It is a rich source of minerals and vitamins during pregnancy for you and your baby.
- Avoid consuming too much. Consume approximately 30 grams means 3 to 4 pieces of the masala Kaju.
- Avoid it if masala or spices irritate you, add acidity, or don’t like the taste.
- Please consult your doctor before eating during pregnancy.
Masala Cashew Nut Product Specification
- Non split cashews, non-damaged.
- It may contain 5 % split or broken during transport.
- W – 320 means 320 to 340 pieces in 1 pound (453.59g).
- They are the medium to small-sized choicest nuts for you.
- 100 percent natural, crispy and delicious cashew nuts
- Filled with antioxidants and vitamins like B-6, E, and K,
- It is an abundant supply of minerals like copper, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, and zinc.
- It is gluten-free.
- Non-Genetically Modified (GMO)
- Perfect for snacking as it can avoid junk food.
- Low-fat content helps lower harmful LDL cholesterol.
- It improves your vigor, stamina, strength and boosts immunity level.
- It helps increase libido and sexual health.
- Cashew masala nut is also used in case of energy loss or gaining body strength back.
Storage Information Of Masala Cashew Nut
Please store it in a dry and cool place in a container. Would you please keep it away from the heat?
Those Allergic to Masala Cashew Nut
- Would you please avoid cashew nuts if you are allergic to them? Consult your doctor before the consumption of this product.
- Those who don’t like spicy, crisp taste should avoid the same.