Lacha Saffron - Laccha kesar Pure Kesar
Saffron Kesar comes from the stigmas of Crocus sativus, the delicate purple flower of Crocus Sativus. It is grown once a year. Its stain is dried to extract the spice.
Buy Lacha Saffron
This red-colored spice is precious and known as red gold. Its high price is why it's called red gold.
It sells at an average rate of $5 per gram. Its highest quality is sold at $65, which is more expensive than gold.
Laccha is a saffron type with long, flat dark red threads and a yellowish red tail. The filaments of its red tail are called Zarda. Pure lacha saffron's made from the broken stain of the flower.
Mongra, with a yellowish hue, is dull red and contains broken parts of the blossom of Crocus Sativus.
Mongra Kesar is naturally occurring and is one of the best qualities of spice.
Mongra is known for its shading, seasoning, sweet smell, and healing properties. The red threads of the Mongra are quite long.
100% pure Kesar is also famous for its healing properties. It is a coloring agent used in foods.
Kashmiri Saffron - Lacha Saffron
This type of spice is popular because:
- It has a unique, intense taste, smell, and coloring effect.
- Its availability globally is deficient. Thus, it is expensive.
- It is vegan and is grown naturally.
- The size of its fibers is thick compared to other types grown in other countries.
- No country can compare to the smell of this Kashmir Red Spice.
- Kashmir is known for the world's best kesar a lacha Kesar.
This spice is packed with health benefits. It is good for your:
- Heart because it counters hypertension and high cholesterol.
- Skin because of its anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory qualities.
- Antioxidants present in it help oxidative battle stress and keep cancer away.
Laccha? More like Sabse Accha!