Roasted Flax Seeds Buy Online
Best quality Roasted Flax seeds buy Online
Super health food Roasted Flax Seeds
Roasted High-quality Flaxseed to your diet with Himalayan Pink Salt Improves metabolism, Supports Thyroids, Promotes digestion with a Salty Lip Smacking taste. It is commonly known as alsi seeds locally here.
An excellent Ground Seeds with multiple health benefits Roasted seed with quite a strong salt taste.
Roasted Flaxseed is a member of the genus Linum in the family Linaceae,
Super Raw Food or SuperFood
Also known as Super Raw food or Superfood, due to its rich nutritional features.
Only the Roasted Flaxseed and oil of the flax plant are used medicinally as edible for humans.
Flaxseed for Postmenopausal women
- High cholesterol and LDL cholesterol lowered down, Reduces the risk of breast cancer.
Some Questions about Flax Seed
What amino acids are in flax seeds?
o The range of Amino acids found in these seeds is Isoleucine, Tryptophan, Leucine, Threonine, and Lysine. Each one of these amino acids offers various benefits.
o Tryptophan helps to create Serotonin, helps in depression and mood & sleep-related disorders like Insomnia.
o Threonine in flax helps in the cardiovascular system, liver, central nervous system, and immune system.
o It contains Isoleucine, which helps with hemoglobin.
o Leucine helps in controlling blood sugar levels, repair and grow muscle tissues including bones and skin,
o Lysine helps to make enzymes, antibodies, and hormones.
o Flax seeds are rich in omega-3 fatty acid and alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). Help you with cardiovascular disease. Reduce inflammation in blood arteries, lower risk of stroke.
Effect of Tridosha
As per Ayurveda, it Balances Vata Dosha increases Pitta and Kapha.
Lower your risk of heart disease.
- It helps in lowering high blood pressure and cholesterol levels. Reduces and lowers the risk of heart attacks. The reverse hardening process of the blood vessels
It contains Calcium, Fibers, Manganese, Magnesium, Phosphorous, Proteins, Potassium, Vitamins, and Thiamine.
One of the highly nutritious foods they are Gluten-free and Non-Genetically Modified. Loaded with Antioxidants
Roasted Flaxseed benefits for cancer
With a rich source of Lignans in these seeds and handful consumption of Roasted Flaxseed helps to lower various cancer risks like
- Postmenopausal Breast cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Skin Cancer
Roasted Flaxseed is a very nutritious valuable food in the fight against cancer. These seeds are very high in lignans secoisolariciresinol diglucoside (SDG), matairesinol, and SECO. Act as an anti-cancer supplement.
Women eating two tablespoons daily of Roasted Flaxseed can help in menstrual cycle hot flashes.
They mixed into their juices, fruit, cereal, and yogurt or consumed whole.
Flax Seeds called in India with different names like Linseeds, Kattan, aalshi, keten, lin, lin commun, huile de lin, and more,
Flax Seed Benefits for Weight Loss
- Nearly 30 grams of Roasted Flaxseed contains Carbs by almost 29 percent in it, with fiber from nearly 27 percent among those carbs. Roasted Flaxseed is a super nutrient food with Low Carb.
- Eating these seeds with high soluble fiber content can absorb weight up to 11 to 12 times its original weight. A consuming handful of seeds (30 grams) reduces your appetite, With excellent nutrients, vitamins, and minerals.
- These give you the feeling of fullness of your stomach, with slow absorption of your food helps you reduce your calories.
Flax Seeds Protein
- It contains an 18 percent rich source of protein. It is the most favored weight loss-friendly diet.
- A High protein Omega 3 fatty acids and fiber content benefit your body.
It is the best raw food with excellent protein structure without any animal products in their Vegan diet. With its Macronutrient richness, it reduces cravings for hunger and food consumption by multiple time sackers.
These seeds are a nutritional vegan substitute for eggs, meat, and fish.
Flax Seed with fatty Acid Omega 3
- Vegan Supplement likes Flax seeds, Brussels Sprout, Walnuts for Fatty acids like Omega 3.
- Although Mackerel or Salmon are excellent additives for Omega 3, you can try these.
- Rich source of Omega 3 fatty acid Lignans in these seeds and a handful of consumption of Roasted Flaxseed helps lower various cancer risks.
- One of the two essential fatty acids, alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), prevents depositing cholesterol from the blood vessels of your heart.
Flax Seed Recipe
- With these, you will love this healthy gluten-free treat.
- Enjoy these as a snack, dessert, or breakfast.
- Flax seeds can be enjoyed as a full or grind to Juices, oatmeal, smoothies, yogurt, or even dusted on top of a salad as a dressing.
- Granola bars, Energy bites with Cranberry pistachio Roasted Flaxseed are an excellent breakfast recipe, Coconut Chia seed pudding with Roasted Flaxseed. If you consume as a whole, they are the slightly crunchy and buttery diet you can roast taste slightly with mild black rock salt or as Oatmeal. You can prepare homemade vegan protein powder with this.
- Mango Yogurt smoothie
- Porridge with Banana apple Roasted Flaxseed is a delicious breakfast.
- You can combine chia with caraway, poppy seeds, sesame, and sunflower for baked goods like bread, cakes, and muffins. You can even crust over fish & Meat fry.
- Drinks like Kokum flax seed drinks, energizing smoothie, Mango Juice with flax seeds. Pineapple Chia seed and peer juice. It can blend with Ginger litchi lemonade and Ginger Mango lemonade.
How much Flax seeds per day
- A proper dosage suggested by doctors is 30 grams (nearly one and a half tablespoons of Flax seeds),
- Twice daily during breakfast
- If your fiber consumption is less, then there might be digestion system adverse effects.
Product Specification of Roasted Flaxseeds
- Non-Split, non-damaged
- Origin from India, Argentina, Bolivia, Israel, the United States, and México
- Less than 0.1 % of foreign bodies
- With an appearance like golden brown seeds, with a round to oval shape approx size of 4 to 5 mm round shape.
- If consumed in the right amount, has excellent health care benefits of these seeds are enormous.
- Crispy & crunchy delicious.
- Standard Pack sizes
o Flax Seeds of 100 grams
o Flax Seeds of 250 grams
o Flax Seeds of 500 grams
o Flax Seeds of 1 Kg
- They are filled with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals like copper, magnesium, Lignans, and fatty acids like Omega 3, thiamine (vitamin B1), molybdenum, and phosphorus.
- A complete Gluten-free diet.
- Non-Genetically Modified (GMO); these have lower cholesterol and zero Trans fat for an active working lifestyle.
- It also suffices your spicy snacks cravings when you are hungry.
- It contains an amino acid that triggers to release of Serotonin in the brain & encourages feelings of calm serenity, & sometimes even helps in Insomnia induce sleepiness.
- High dietary fiber content maintains good bowel movement.
- Insoluble fiber supports the removal of digestive waste from the body.
- It acts like a mild laxative relieving natural bowel movement during constipation.
- The right amount of protein amount reduces the craving for food.
- Low-fat contents help with the risk or threat of heart disease. Lowers harmful LDL, cholesterol good heart health.
- It helps for Hair and Skin helps by applying Hydrating Mask.
- It adds can significantly reduce the number of follicles in polycystic ovaries and ovarian volume.
- It may improve the menstrual cycles; hence, it helps as a supplement for PCOS in Women with High fatty acids like Omega 3. It is useful during Women’s periods or menstrual cycles.
- Roasted Flaxseed help reduces Kapha dosha as per Ayurveda texts; It is an excellent remedy in cough.
- Boiled concoction with Roasted Flaxseeds, Chia seeds, basil, ginger, honey, and lemon, Liquorice Root (Jethimadh) is suitable for cough.
- Healthy food for the complete family
Storage Information of Flax Seed
- Store in a dry and cool keep it in a container.
- Pack in a clean airtight container after opening the packaging.
Flax Seed during Pregnancy
- Doctors fear that eating flax seeds during pregnancy may have undesirable effects.
- Phytoestrogens in the seeds may act similarly to estrogen, a female sex hormone.
- However, it suggested limiting Roasted Flaxseed intake during pregnancy and breastfeeding due to Phytoestrogens in the seeds.
- Would you please consult your doctor?
- Would you please avoid Flax Seed if you intended to allergies?
- Consult a doctor before the consumption of this product.
- It is well-tolerated food with unusual allergic symptoms; however, please drink plenty of water after consuming Roasted Flaxseed.