Buy Roasted Flaxseed Online India, a Super health food.
Roasted High-quality Flaxseed to your diet with Himalayan Pink Salt Improves metabolism, Support during Thyroids, Promotes digestion with Salty Lip Smacking taste. It is commonly known as alsi seeds locally here.
Natural seeds eat flaxseeds free from any additive and roasted with perfection with Himalayan pink salt.
Flax (Linum usitatissimum), as per old saying it was first cultivated in Egypt and grown in the whole world in a cold area and known with multiple names like “common flax,” “Aalshi,” “linseed.”
An excellent Ground Seeds with multiple health benefits Roasted seed with quite a strong salt taste.
Roasted Flaxseed one of the oldest crops on the earth, with nutritious values embedded in it.
Roasted Flaxseed is a member of the genus Linum in the family Linaceae, Also known as a Super Raw food or Superfood due to its rich nutritional features included into it.
Only the Roasted Flaxseed and oil of the flax plant are used medicinally as edible for the human being.
Right elements Roasted Flaxseed health food can improve your digestive health. Lower your blood pressure and LDL or bad cholesterol in the blood. High fibrous content, play a vital role and reduces blood pressure. Play the role of a healthy function in improving your hearts.
Roasted Flaxseed tasty seeds can consume directly as a whole or by ground flaxseed. Preparing chutney with Roasted Flaxseed is easy. Just grind it with a coffee grinder, food processor add little chilly flakes and salt for taste. Grind roasted flaxseed into a powder using a traditional mortar and pestle at your home.
Flax seeds are super valuable products for Farmers in India. They are known as Nutrients food of soldiers with high nutritional value. These small brown, golden seeds are beneficial to your heart, liver, and hair.
Flaxseed for Postmenopausal women
- High cholesterol and LDL cholesterol lowered down, Reduces the risk of breast cancer
Some Questions about Flax Seed
Usually, people always have one question on Roasted Flaxseed which is universal;
- Does Roasted Flaxseed have amino acids?
o The answer is Roasted Flaxseed is rich with proteins like aspartic acid, amino acids, glutamic acid, and arginine.
- What amino acids are in flax seeds?
o Range of Amino acids found in these seeds is Isoleucine, Tryptophan, Leucine, Threonine, and Lysine. Each one of these amino acids offers various benefits.
o Tryptophan helps to create Serotonin, helps in depression and mood & sleep-related disorders like insomnia.
o Threonine in flax helps in the cardiovascular system, liver, central nervous system, and the immune system.
o It contains Isoleucine which helps for hemoglobin.
o Leucine helps in controlling blood sugar levels, repair and grow muscle tissues including bones and skin,
o Lysine helps to make enzymes, antibodies, and hormones.
o Flax seeds are rich with omega-3 fatty acid and alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). Help you in cardiovascular disease. Reduce inflammation in blood arteries, lower risk of stroke.
Flaxseed Effect of Tridosha
As per Ayurveda, it Balances Vata Dosha increases Pitta and Kapha.
Lower your risk of heart disease.
- It helps in lowering high blood pressure and cholesterol levels. Reduces and lowers the risk of heart attacks. The reverse hardening process of the blood vessels
It contains Calcium, Fibers, Manganese, Magnesium, Phosphorous, Proteins, Potassium, Vitamins, and Thiamine.
One of the highly nutritious foods they are Gluten-free and Non-Genetically Modified. Loaded with Antioxidants
Roasted Flaxseed benefits for cancer
With a rich source of Lignans in these seeds and handful consumption of Roasted Flaxseed helps to lower various cancer risks like
- Postmenopausal Breast cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Skin Cancer
Roasted Flaxseed a very nutritious valuable food in the fight of cancer, these seeds are very high in lignans secoisolariciresinol diglucoside (SDG), matairesinol and SECO. Act as an anti-cancer supplement.
It helps to boost your Libido as these seeds boost testosterone naturally, which allows you motivated, well being, power, and sex drive. Men and Women both produce testosterone with fatty acids omega three, which are present in these seeds.
Women eating two tablespoons daily of Roasted Flaxseed can help in menstrual cycle hot flashes.
They mixed into their Juice, fruit, cereal, and yogurt or consumed whole.
Flax Seeds called in India with different names like Linseeds, kattan, aalshi, keten, lin, lin commun, huile de lin and more,
Flax Seed Benefits for Weight Loss
- Nearly 30 grams of Roasted Flaxseed contains Carbs by almost 29 percent in it with the fiber of almost 27 percent among those carbs. Roasted Flaxseed is super nutrient foods with Low Carb. With high soluble fiber content, eating these seeds can absorb weight up to 11 to 12 times its original weight. A consuming handful of seeds (30 grams) reduce your appetite, With excellent nutrients vitamins and minerals
- These give you the feeling of fullness of your stomach with slow absorption of your food helps you to reduce your calories.
Flax Seeds Protein
- Flax Seed with nearly 18 percent of a rich source of protein. It is the most favored weight loss friendly diet.
- With a High protein Omega 3 fatty acids and fiber content, benefits your body.
Flax Seed a Vegan Diet
With excellent protein structure, it is the best raw foods without any animal products in their Vegan diet. With its Macronutrient richness, it reduces cravings for hunger and food consumption by multiple time sackers.
These seeds are a nutritional vegan substitute for eggs, meat, and fish.
Flax Seed with fatty Acid Omega 3
- Vegan Supplement likes Flax seeds, Brussels Sprout, Walnuts for Fatty acids like Omega 3.
- Although Mackerel or Salmon are excellent additives for Omega 3, you can try these.
- Rich source of Omega 3 fatty acid Lignans in these seeds and handful consumption of Roasted Flaxseed helps to lower various cancer risks.
- One of the two essential fatty acids alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), prevents depositing cholesterol from the blood vessels of your heart.
Flax Seed Recipe
- With these, you will love this healthy gluten-free treat.
- Enjoy these as a snack, dessert, or breakfast.
- Flax seeds can be enjoyed as a full or grind to Juices, oatmeal, smoothies, yogurt, or even it can be dusted on top of a salad as a dressing.
- If you consume as a whole, they are the slightly crunchy and buttery diet you can roast taste slightly with mild black rock salt or as Oatmeal. Granola bars, Energy bites with Cranberry pistachio Roasted Flaxseed are an excellent breakfast recipe, Coconut Chia seed pudding with Roasted Flaxseed. You can prepare homemade vegan protein powder with this.
- With Mango, Yogurt smoothie and tasty delights. Porridge with Banana apple Roasted Flaxseed is a delicious breakfast.
- For baked goods like bread, cakes, and muffins, you can combine chia with caraway, poppy seeds, sesame, and sunflower. You can even crust over fish & Meat fry.
- Drinks like Kokum flax seed drinks, energizing smoothie, Mango Juice with flax seeds. Pineapple Chia seed and peer juice. It can blend with Ginger litchi lemonade and Ginger Mango lemonade.
How much Flax seeds per day
- A proper dosage suggested by doctors is 30 grams (nearly one and a half tablespoons of Flax seeds),
- Twice daily during breakfast
- If your fiber, consumption is less, then there might be digestion system adverse effects.
Product Specification of Roasted Flaxseeds
- Non-Split, non-damaged
- Origin from India, Argentina, Bolivia, Israel, the United States, and México
- Less than 0.1 % of foreign bodies
- With an appearance like golden brown seeds, with a round to oval shape approx size of 4 to 5 mm round shape.
- If consumed in the right amount, it has excellent health care benefits of these seeds are enormous.
- 100 percent natural crispy, crunchy, and delicious seeds.
- Standard Pack sizes
o Flax Seeds of 100 grams
o Flax Seeds of 250 grams
o Flax Seeds of 500 grams
o Flax Seeds of 1 Kg
- They filled with antioxidants and vitamins and minerals like copper, magnesium, Lignans, fatty acids like Omega 3, thiamine (vitamin B1), molybdenum, and phosphorus.
- A complete Gluten-free diet.
- Non-Genetically Modified (GMO); these are with lower cholesterol and zero Trans fat for an active working lifestyle.
- It also suffices your spicy snacks cravings when you are hungry.
- Roasted Flaxseed, Chia Seeds and sunflower seeds with tryptophan an amino acid that triggers to release of serotonin in the brain and encourages feelings of calm serenity and sometimes even helps in Insomnia induce sleepiness.
- High dietary fiber content maintains good bowel movement.
- Insoluble fiber supports the removal of digestive waste from the body.
- Acts like a mild laxative relieving natural bowel movement during constipation.
- Good amount of protein amount reduces the craving for food.
- Low-fat contents help with the risk or threat of heart disease. Which helps lowers harmful LDL, cholesterol good heart health.
- Roasted Flaxseed helps for Hair and Skin helps by applying Hydrating Mask.
- Roasted Flaxseed adds on can significantly reduce in the number of follicles in polycystic ovaries and ovarian volume.
- Which may improve the menstrual cycles; hence, it helps as a supplement for PCOS in Women with High fatty acid like Omega 3. It is useful during Women’s periods or menstrual cycles.
- Roasted Flaxseed help reduces Kapha dosha as per Ayurveda texts; It is an excellent remedy in cough.
- Boiled concoction with Roasted Flaxseeds, Chia seeds, basil, ginger, honey and lemon, Liquorice Root (Jethimadh) is suitable for cough.
- Healthy food for the complete family
Storage Information of Flax Seed
- Store in a dry and cool keep it in a container.
- Pack in a clean airtight container after opening the packaging.
Flax Seed during Pregnancy
- Doctors fear that eating flax seeds during pregnancy may have undesirable effects.
- Phytoestrogens in the seeds may act similarly to estrogen a female sex hormone.
- However, it suggested that limit Roasted Flaxseed intake during pregnancy and breastfeeding due to Phytoestrogens in the seeds.
Those Allergic to Flax Seeds
- Please avoid Flax Seed if you intended to allergies.
- Consult a doctor before consumption of this product.
- It is well-tolerated food with unusual allergic symptoms; however, after consuming Roasted Flaxseed, please drink plenty of water.