Sunflower Seeds Buy Online India
Seeds from Sunflower a healthy munchy snacks for you, your family, your pets, and your friends.
Buy Sunflower Seeds Online
- The world’s healthiest food is a fruit derived from Sunflower. It is commonly classified into three types of sunflower seeds.
- High Linoleic – 68% of oleic acid.
- There are mainly two types of crops taken for these seeds. One is for growing this, and the other is for Sunflower Oil.
- This belongs to the family of Asteraceae and is a member of the Helianthus annuus genus.
- Helianthus cultivated for edible oil using seed.
- It is grown on a large scale in Ukraine, Russia, India, China, Bulgaria.
- It is also known as Suryaful seeds, a Super Raw food or Superfood due to its rich nutritional features.
- In India, this plantation is cultivated in states like Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Maharashtra, Orissa, and Tamil Nadu Major Sunflower producing states of India.
- In India, Suryaful beej or Suryamukhi beej, commonly consumed.
- These are one of the oldest crops on the earth, with nutritious values embedded in them. In History and today, these seeds were cracked and consumed as a snack.
- Non-food uses include multiple uses like body paintings; Husk used as a building material in History, body painting, and purple dye for textiles and other decorations.
What are the benefits of sunflower seeds?
The best health food. Lower our blood pressure and LDL or bad cholesterol in the blood. These can improve your digestive health. High fibrous content plays a vital role and reduces blood pressure.
Eating this plays the role of a healthy function in improving your heart and cardiovascular disease. Which are tasty seeds, can consume directly or ground for chutney.
You can grind these using a coffee grinder, food processor, or hand, or grind this into a powder using a traditional mortar and pestle at your home.
The color of these varies from black to grey, golden brown. Kernels can be brown, black, or grayish-green. Some varieties of these seeds may also have light grey stripes on the grain, which are beneficial to your heart, liver, and hair.
As a Post Gym Diet and for a sportsperson
- These seeds are popular snacks with athletes, football players, baseball players, and most Indoor and outdoor players.
- As a Post-exercise snacks recipe, Sunflower seed butter is sometimes mixed with dates and spread over bread or chapatti. While years release slow energy and sunflower seeds butter, these are very high in iron, zinc, and protein.
- It helps sportsperson to gain energy as It polyunsaturated fats with health benefits.
How to make sunflower seeds salty
Roasting sunflower unshelled seeds are placed in a bowl and soaked in salted water overnight.
The next day morning, spread these seeds on the sieve and drain them.
These seeds will absorb some of the salted water, drain them and spread them on parchment paper, and then roast them.
Preheat the oven and roast for 30 to 40 minutes, and roast the seeds. You can store these seeds in an airtight.
How do you eat sunflower seeds raw or roasted?
Always shells of all the seeds are right elements and abundant with a lot of fiber. It can be consumed (except peanuts and others), they are very hard while chewing, and if not eaten properly, it may harm the digestive tract.
You can eat raw or buy dry roasted seeds with or without the shell as per your choice. Generally, most people prefer peeled sun seeds: sunflower seeds nurture y mild taste and firm texture.
These seeds are often roasted to enhance the flavor. In Maharashtra, it is used for the recipe of chutney, which makes you tasty chutney during your meal.
Effect of Tridosha
As per Ayurveda, it pacifies Pitta Kapha and Vata dosha.
Are sunflower seeds good for menopause?
They are rich in essential minerals like iron, magnesium, potassium, and zinc. They are a good source of vitamin A, B-6, C, & E, which may help you alleviate hot flushes.
Hence they are also suitable for PCOS.
Lower your risk of heart disease.
- It may help in lowering blood pressure, Blood sugar levels, and cholesterol levels. Reduces and lowers the risk of cardiac arrest.
- It contains Unsaturated & linoleic fatty acids.
- Which makes hormones help relax blood vessels, protein, vitamin E, magnesium, and several plant compounds.
- It contains Calcium, Fibers, Manganese, Magnesium, Phosphorous, Proteins, Potassium, Vitamins, and Thiamine.
- One of the highly nutritious foods they are Gluten-free and Non-Genetically Modified. Loaded with Antioxidants
Used for Increasing Sperm Count
- They are an excellent Vitamin source of vitamin E and other Vitamins and Minerals. Other nutritional nuts like almonds, walnut, Pista, Godambi, and other nuts have been shown to boost male fertility-related issues.
- With these seeds as the daily diet has been shown to improve the performance of sperm counts. Boost sperm motility and strengthen DNA fragmentation.
- It helps boost Libido as these seeds boost testosterone naturally, which allows you motivation, well-being, power, and sex drive. Men and Women both produce testosterone with fatty acids omega three, which are present in these seeds.
Benefits for Weight Loss
- Nearly 30 grams of Sunflower contains Carbs by almost 20 percent, with a fiber of 9 percent among those carbs.
- These Mild nutty seeds are rich in Good fats or polyunsaturated fats.
- These are an excellent addition to a weight loss diet.
- These give you the feeling of your tummy, with slow absorption of your food helps you reduce your calories.
- It is the best raw food without any animal products in their Vegan diet with excellent protein, Vitamin, and Mineral structure.
- With its Macronutrient richness, it reduces cravings for hunger and food consumption by multiple time sackers.
- These seeds are a nutritional vegan substitute for eggs, meat, and fish.
- Although Mackerel or Salmon are excellent additives for Omega 3, you can try these.
Recipe with these seeds
- With these, you will love this healthy gluten-free, vegan meal.
- Enjoy these as a snack, dessert, or breakfast.
- They are enjoyed like full or ground to Juices, oatmeal, smoothies, yogurt, or even you can sprinkle on top of a salad as a dressing.
- If you consume as a whole, they are the slightly crunchy and buttery diet you can roast taste slightly with mild black rock salt or as Oatmeal.
- Energy bites with Cranberry pistachio are an excellent breakfast recipe, Coconut Chia seed pudding with sunflower seeds, Flaxseed.
- You can prepare vegan homemade protein powder with this.
- With Mango, yogurt smoothie, tasty delights.
- Porridge with Banana, apple, and flaxseed is a delicious breakfast.
- You can prepare Sunflower melted butter is a delicious butter spread onto bread/roti/ Chapati for your kids. It can also use on rice cakes or crackers or typical dal rice.
- One of the best allergy-friendly substitutes for those who have peanut butter in multiple recipes or as a change of taste.
- You can combine chia with caraway, poppy seeds, sesame, and sunflower seeds for baked goods like bread, cakes, and muffins. You can even crust over fish & Meat fry.
- You can prepare drinks like Sunflower seed milk is one of the most nutritious vegan milk. This milk can add as an energizing smoothie with Mango Juice.
How many Sunflower seeds per day
- A proper dosage suggested by doctors is 30 grams (nearly one and a half tablespoons of seeds),
- Twice daily during breakfast
- If your fiber consumption is less, then there might be digestion system adverse effects.
- Non-Split, non-damaged
- Directly farm to your Home.
- Origin from India, Ukraine, Russia, India, China, Bulgaria, the United States of America, and México
- Less than 0.1 % of foreign bodies
- With an appearance as golden brown seeds, with a round to oval shape approximately 3 to 5 mm round shape.
- If consumed in the right amount, has excellent health care benefits of these seeds are enormous.
- Crispy and crunchy seeds.
- It is filled with antioxidants and vitamins and minerals like copper, magnesium, Lignans, fatty acids like Omega 3, thiamine (vitamin B1), molybdenum, and phosphorus.
- A complete Gluten-free diet.
- Non-Genetically Modified (GMO); these have lower cholesterol and zero Trans fat for an active working lifestyle.
- It also suffices your spicy snacks cravings when you are hungry.
- Sunflower kernel seeds with tryptophan, an amino acid that triggers the release of serotonin in the brain and encourages calm serenity and sometimes even helps in Insomnia induce sleepiness.
- The right amount of protein amount reduces the craving for food.
- Low-fat contents help with the risk or threat of heart disease. Which helps lowers harmful LDL, cholesterol good heart health.
- It helps for Hair and Skin helps by applying Hydrating Mask.
- Which may improve the menstrual cycles; hence, it helps as a supplement for PCOS in
- Women are suffering from High fatty acids like Omega 3. It is useful during Women’s periods or menstrual cycles.
- It helps Pacifying Vata, calms Pitta dosha by these seeds as per Ayurveda texts;
- Good for birds in bulk are the best energetic dose for your pets and birds like Parrot, House Sparrow, Pigeons, Squirrels, Blackbirds, or other birds. It can feed to bird feeders.
- Healthy food for the complete family
- Store in a dry and cool keep it in a container.
- Pack in an airtight container after opening the packaging.
Sunflower Seed during Pregnancy
- It is perfect for the expectant mum, which contains a high amount of Folic acid, more than Brussels sprout and Spinach.
- Folic acid, required during pregnancy for Red Blood Cells (RBC), carries an all-around oxygen body from the lungs. Due to pregnancy, the folic acid requirement increases for you and your baby.
- Hence, Doctors, some time recommends Sunflower seeds as a folic acid nutty diet supplement.
- However, it suggested these seeds should take as per your doctor’s advice.
Those Allergic or Sensitive to these
- Would you mind avoiding these seeds if you intended to have allergies?
- Consult a doctor before the consumption of this product.
- It is well-tolerated food with unusual allergic symptoms; however, please drink plenty of water after consuming Sunflower.
- Suppose someone has asthma, conjunctivitis, allergic rhinitis, bronchitis, swelling, skin rashes, enlarged swollen tongue and Voicebox, after consuming these seeds.
- Consult your doctor for the above reactions in your body.