Buy Sunflower Seeds Online India
- The sunflower seed the world’s healthiest food is a fruit derived from Sunflower. It commonly classified into three types of sunflower seeds.
- High Linoleic – most common 68% of oleic acid.
- Sunflower oil seeds
- There are mainly two types of crop taken for these seeds one is for growing Sunflower seeds, and other is for Sunflower Oil.
- Sunflower Seeds belongs to the family of Asteraceae, and member of Helianthus annuus genus.
- Helianthus which is cultivated for edible oil using seed.
- Sunflower seeds grew in large scale by countries like Ukraine, Russia, India, China, Bulgaria.
- Also known as Suryaful seeds a Super Raw food or Superfood due to its rich nutritional features included in it. In India, this plantation cultivated in states like Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Maharashtra, Orissa, and Tamil Nadu Major Sunflower producing states of India.
- It is known In India as Suryaful beej or Suryamukhi beej, commonly consumed in India.
- These are one of the oldest crops on the earth, with nutritious values embedded in it. In History and today, these seeds were cracked and consumed for a snack.
- Non-food uses include multiple uses like body paintings; Husk used as a building material in History, body painting, and purple dye for textiles, and other decorations.
What are the benefits of sunflower seeds?
Only the seeds of Sunflower Seed and oil of the Sunflower plant are used medicinally as edible for a human being. Sunflower Seed with healthy fats is good.
The best health food. These can improve your digestive health. Lower our blood pressure and LDL or bad cholesterol in the blood. High fibrous content, play a vital role and reduces blood pressure.
Eating sunflower seeds plays the role of a healthy function in improving your hearts and cardiovascular disease. Sunflower seed, which is tasty seeds, can consume directly as a whole or by the ground it for chutney. You can grind these using a coffee grinder, food processor or hand, or grind this into a powder using a traditional mortar and pestle at your home.
Their color of the seed varies from black to grey, golden brown, Kernels can be brown, black, or grayish-green. Some varieties of these seeds may also have light grey stripes on the grain which are beneficial to your heart, liver, and hair.
Sunflower seeds as a Post Gym Diet and for a sportsperson
- These seeds are popular snacks with players like Athletes, football players, baseball player, and most of the Indoor and outdoor players.
- As a Post-exercise snacks recipe sometimes Sunflower seed butter mixed with dates and spread over bread or chapatti. While dates releases slow energy and sunflower seeds butter these are very high in iron, zinc, and protein.
- Helps sportsperson to gain energy as It polyunsaturated fats with health benefits.
How to make sunflower seeds salty
- Roasting sunflower unshelled seeds are placed in a bowl and soaked in salted water overnight.
- Next day morning spread these seeds on the sieve and drain it.
- These seeds will absorb some of the salted water, Drain these and spread on parchment paper, and then they are roasted.
- Preheat the oven and roast for 30 to 40 minutes and roast the seeds. You can store these seeds in an airtight.
How do you eat sunflower seeds raw or roasted?
Always shells of all the seeds are right elements and abundant with a lot of fiber. Can be consumed (except peanuts and others), they are very hard while chewing, and if not eaten properly, it may harm the digestive tract.
You can eat raw or buy dry roasted seeds with or without the shell as per your choice generally it is preferred as peeled sun seeds by most of the people: sunflower seeds nutty, mild taste, and firm texture of seed.
These seeds often roasted for enhancing the flavor. In Maharashtra, it used for the recipe of chutney, which makes you tasty chutney during your meal.
Sunflower Seed Effect of Tridosha
As per Ayurveda, it pacifies Pitta Kapha and Vata dosha.
Are sunflower seeds good for menopause?
Sunflower seeds are rich with essential minerals, like iron, magnesium, potassium, and zinc. They are a good source of vitamin A, B-6, C, & E, which may help you alleviate hot flushes.
Hence sunflower seed is also suitable for PCOS.
Lower your risk of heart disease.
- It may help in lowering blood pressure, Blood sugar levels, and cholesterol levels. Reduces and lowers the risk of cardiac arrest.
- As they contain with Unsaturated & linoleic fatty acids which makes hormones help relaxes blood vessels, protein, vitamin E, magnesium, and several plant compounds It contains Calcium, Fibers, Manganese, Magnesium, Phosphorous, Proteins, Potassium, Vitamins, and Thiamine.
- One of the highly nutritious foods they are Gluten-free and Non-Genetically Modified. Loaded with Antioxidants
Sunflower Seed for Increasing Sperm Count
- Sunflower seeds an excellent Vitamin source of vitamin E and other Vitamins and Minerals. It these are taken with other nutritional nuts like almonds, walnut, Pista, Godambi, and other nuts have shown results to boost male fertility-related issues.
- With these seeds as the daily diet has shown to improve in the performance of sperm counts. Boost sperm motility and strengthen DNA fragmentation.
- It helps boost Libido as these seeds boost testosterone naturally, which allows you motivated, well being, power, and sex drive. Men and Women both produce testosterone with fatty acids omega three, which are present in these seeds.
Sunflower Seed Benefits for Weight Loss
- Nearly 30 grams of Sunflower contains Carbs by almost 20 percent in it with the fiber of almost 9 percent among those carbs.
- These Mild nutty seeds are rich with Good fats or polyunsaturated fats.
- These are an excellent addition for a weight loss diet.
- These give you the feeling of your tummy with slow absorption of your food helps you to reduce your calories.
Sunflower Seed a Vegan Diet
- With excellent protein, Vitamin, and Mineral structure, it is the best raw foods without any animal products in their Vegan diet.
- With its Macronutrient richness, it reduces cravings for hunger and food consumption by multiple time sackers.
- These seeds are a nutritional vegan substitute for eggs, meat, and fish.
- Although Mackerel or Salmon are excellent additives for Omega 3, you can try these.
Sunflower Seed Recipe
- With these, you will love this healthy gluten-free, vegan meal.
- Enjoy these as a snack, dessert, or breakfast.
- Sunflower seeds enjoyed like full or grind to Juices, oatmeal, smoothies, yogurt, or even it can be dusted on top of a salad as a dressing.
- If you consume as a whole, they are the slightly crunchy and buttery diet you can roast taste slightly with mild black rock salt or as Oatmeal.
- Energy bites with Cranberry pistachio are an excellent breakfast recipe, Coconut Chia seed pudding with sunflower seeds, Flaxseed.
- You can prepare vegan homemade protein powder with this.
- With Mango, yogurt smoothie, tasty delights.
- Porridge with Banana, apple, and flaxseed is a delicious breakfast.
- You can prepare Sunflower melted butter is a delicious butter spread onto bread/roti/ Chapati for your kids. It can also use on rice cakes or crackers or typical dal rice.
- One of the best allergy-friendly substitutes, for those who have peanut butter in multiple recipes or as a change of taste.
- For baked goods like bread, cakes, and muffins, you can combine chia with caraway, poppy seeds, sesame, and sunflower seeds. You can even crust over fish & Meat fry.
- You can prepare drinks like Sunflower seed milk is one of the most nutritious vegan milk. This milk can add as an energizing smoothie, with Mango Juice.
How much Sunflower seeds per day
- A proper dosage suggested by doctors is 30 grams (nearly one and a half tablespoons of seeds),
- Twice daily during breakfast
- If your fiber, consumption is less, then there might be digestion system adverse effects.
Product Specification of Sunflower seeds
- Non-Split, non-damaged
- Directly farm to your Home.
- Origin from India, Ukraine, Russia, India, China, Bulgaria, the United States of America, and México
- Less than 0.1 % of foreign bodies
- With an appearance as golden brown seeds, with a round to oval shape approx size of 3 to 5 mm round shape.
- If consumed in the right amount, it has excellent health care benefits of these seeds are enormous.
- Naturally crispy, crunchy, and delicious seeds.
- Standard Pack sizes
- Sunflower Seeds of 100 grams
- Sunflower Seeds of 250 grams
- Sunflower Seeds of 500 grams
- Sunflower Seeds of 1 Kg
- Filled with antioxidants and vitamins and minerals like copper, magnesium, Lignans, fatty acids like Omega 3, thiamine (vitamin B1), molybdenum, and phosphorus.
- A complete Gluten-free diet.
- Non-Genetically Modified (GMO); these are with lower cholesterol and zero Trans fat for an active working lifestyle.
- It also suffices your spicy snacks cravings when you are hungry.
- Sunflower kernel seeds with tryptophan an amino acid that triggers to release of serotonin in the brain and encourages feelings of calm serenity and sometimes even helps in Insomnia induce sleepiness.
- A right amount of protein amount reduces the craving for food.
- Low-fat contents help with the risk or threat of heart disease. Which helps lowers harmful LDL, cholesterol good heart health.
- Sunflower seed helps for Hair and Skin helps by applying Hydrating Mask.
- Which may improve the menstrual cycles; hence, it helps as a supplement for PCOS in
- Women with High fatty acid like Omega 3. It is useful during Women’s periods or menstrual cycles.
- Sunflower Seed help Pacifying Vata, calms Pitta dosha by this seeds as per Ayurveda texts;
- Sunflower seeds for birds in bulk are the best energetic dose for your pets and birds like Parrot, House Sparrow, Pigeons, Squirrels, Blackbirds or other birds. It can feed to bird feeders.
- Healthy food for the complete family
Storage Information of Sunflower Seed
- Store in a dry and cool keep it in a container.
- Pack in an airtight container after opening the packaging.
Sunflower Seed during Pregnancy
- It is perfect for expectant mum which contains a high amount of Folic acid which is more than Brussels sprout and Spinach.
- Folic acid, which required during pregnancy, for Red Blood Cells (RBC), carries all-around oxygen body from lungs. Due to pregnancy folic acid requirement increases for you and baby.
- Hence, Doctors, some time recommends Sunflower seeds as a folic acid nutty diet supplement.
- However, it suggested these seeds should take as per your doctor’s advice.
Those Allergic or Sensitive to Sunflower Seeds
- Please avoid these seed if you intended to allergies.
- Consult a doctor before consumption of this product.
- It is well-tolerated food with unusual allergic symptoms; however, after consuming Sunflower, please drink plenty of water.
- If someone asthma, conjunctivitis, allergic rhinitis, bronchitis, swelling, skin rashes, enlarged swollen tongue and Voicebox, after consuming these seeds. Consult your doctor for the above reactions in your body.