Devgad Alphonso Mango Buy Online
Devgad Alphonso Mangoes now available online, a King of fruits with scientific name as Mangifera Indica with Yellowish sweet flesh, fragrance, and stiffness known as best Devgad Alphonso Mangos. The delightful taste makes these fruit favorite among those who love them.
The delightful taste of Devgad Alphonso Mango
Devgad Alphanso Mangoes, the pulpy, deliciously sweet fruit gives a sweet rush to your taste buds. Serve them as a dessert or else eat a slice; no one can deny them.
Devgad Alphonso Mangoes are one of the superior delicious fruit in the world from Devgad Taluka, Maharashtra.
Unique Devgad Alphonso Mango
Devgad Taluka area covers the following towns like Malvan, Vengurla, Vijaydurg, which are sourced for you by our team of farmers. Our teams also visit villages like Jamkhed, Rameshwar, Gadhi tamhane, Hindale, Dahibhav, Are, Dhalavali, Girye, Hadpid, Hurshi, Shirgaon, Talebajar, Tembhavali, Welgave, and much more. Part of Devgad district is known for tasty fruit, which is more delicious than others.
With the richness of aromatic Golden saffron-hued color. Sweetness, tangy flavor, been called the king of fruits globally.
Mango season in India, specifically fruits from Devgad, starts as early as the end of February and lasts till the end of May.
Mango Alphonso Devgad
India is rich in versatile varieties of mangoes. However, the king of the crop universally treated to be the Devgad Alphonso fruits, especially when you consider Mango and precisely the Devgad Alphonso fruit variety hails from Maharashtra.
Devgad mango cultivar located near the coast of the Arabian Sea with guarding mountain rich with minerals, Laterite stones, and fresh sea breeze flowing from the Arabian Sea. Which filled with multiple minerals in the land with a hilly tropical area at one side and Sea at the other hand connecting with rivers near our Devgad Mango Orchards, Which gives bright Yellowish golden in color once ripened and In Oval kidney-shaped.
Devgad Alphanso fruits are Organically grown on mango trees with Organic Manure of Cow dung, Panchagavya, and vegetation waste with added shell calcium,
Gi certified Devgad Alphonso Mango Online
Devgad Alphonso Mangoes are sourced from our GI Certified Farmer partners and located in Devgad Maharashtra. These Alphanso fruits are cultivated on more than 37,000 Hectares of Landbank by multiple farmers.
Devgad Alphonso Mango naturally ripened.
Alphonso Fruits are chemical and carbide free directly from the Mango Orchards in Devgad Maharashtra, India.
- We ensure our fruits not ripened using carbide or any other chemicals they mature with Natural Ripening Process.
- Fruits of the most excellent quality sourced from Devgad with quality
- Organic and Authentic GI Tag Devgad Alphonso mangos
- Carbide free ripened using the natural process.
- Freshness guaranteed
- Box Starts with
o Six Pieces
o One Dozen - 12 pieces
o Two Dozen - 24 pieces
o Three Dozen - 36 pieces
o Four Dozen - 48 pieces
- Fruits packed semi-ripe or unripe condition that withstands transport time as per ripening process will mature to full golden saffron Hue color, with sweetness and aroma within 3 to 4 days after arrival.
- Usually, Alphonso fruits will take one to three days to ripe once it reaches your home as we take care and send you the near ripe mangoes as per your required transit time.
- Please unpack Devgad Alphonso fruit box and arrange the fruits on the floor with a stack of Hay that delivered with the mango peti.
- Please leave the fruits in Hay, which supplied in a box, and Mangoes ripen gradually in 6 to 8 days. But always keep a watch on mangoes.
- The Devgad mangoes will be packed as per standard operating procedure & dispatched in Semi Ripe Condition, so it avoids damage of fruit ripening during transit time.
- Never refrigerate these fruit unless it is fully ripe and ready to cut in the next 15 to 30 mins only as a thumb rule. Don’t spoil mangoes taste by refrigerating instead put in a bowl of water and then cut.
- Get home delivered across Pan India Hassle-free.