Ratnagiri Alphonso Mango
Ratnagiri Alphonso mango is commonly known as Ratnagiri Hapus. Mangoes from the Coastal area of Ratnagiri with Golden yellow tint & red tinge, nonfibrous juicy pulp.
Adorable fruit. Cherished delicate taste, very little fiber, and soft Aromatic Golden saffron-hued color flesh and Texture are known as King of Fruits.
1 Peti Mango means
One Peti means a total of 12 pieces of mangoes in a box
How to Cut Ratnagiri Alphonso Mango
It has a rich, creamy pulp tender texture with shallow fiber content, with delicate superior delightful fruit, Cultivated in the motherland of Ratnagiri, Konkan region of Maharashtra.
The proposed Weight range is Mango. While harvesting, it reduces after ripening.
Buy Ratnagiri Alphonso Mango Online
The season in India starts as early as the end of March and lasts till the start of showers during monsoon, near the first week of June or May's last week. India is rich in versatile varieties of these fruits.
However, the crop king has universally considered the Alphonso fruits, especially when you consider this and precisely the Ratnagiri Hapus variety from Maharashtra.
Ratnagiri Alphanso mango
It is golden yellow saffron hued in color with a creamy, delicately smooth texture and a distinct, rich taste, a perfect blend of aromatic sourness and sweetness.
Tasty Ratnagiri Hapus Mango
A fully ripe skin turns into bright dark golden yellow with a red-spotted hue and spreads across the fruit's top.
Ratnagiri Hapus has grown naturally with the manure of which acts like Natural manure. This manure preparation is activated during the rainy season by making a circular pit around the tree.
Natural manure is formed in the base of these trees from biological decomposition. Natural substances like vegetation waste, cow dung, Natural fertilizer, calcium shell powders, panchagavya, and gomutra, which carbon represents.
The slow-releasing of the nutritional components process in Natural waste starts to form natural manure, which offers multiple nutrients and vitamins in the fertile soil.
Our farmers, with relentless efforts, take care of these trees like their babies. These fruit trees are pampered like a baby in all-season right from Monson. By cleaning the tree, pruning, removing unwanted weeds in the rainy season, and removing parasites on these trees known as bandgul(parasite) in the local language.
In winter, our farmers clean the trees for any fungal infections and clean the weeds that might grow near the trees.
Our farmer team's sweat-taking efforts operate as an SOP for our customers, resulting in fruits with bright golden yellow color in summer once ripened in a kidney-shaped oval fruit with a delectable sweet taste mesmerizing fragrance in the fruit.
Natural Ripening of Mangoes
We source Ratnagiri Hapus directly from our selected GI-certified group of farmers in Ratnagiri district, Maharashtra. Our farmers, who are well trained, follow standard operating procedures in our farms. Which are sourced Carbide and chemical-free now buy Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangoes online:
- We use the Natural Ripening process, avoiding any chemicals for ripening.
- We do not ripen this using Carbide or any chemicals.
- No chemicals are applied to the ripening process of this fruit. It is matured and ripened with the natural haystack ripening process.
- These excellent quality fruits are sourced from Ratnagiri with authentic GI Tag certified Alphonso mangos, Carbide free.
1 Peti Mango
- Ripened using Natural process Freshness Guaranteed box which starts with
- 12 pcs - 1 dozen
- They are packed in the semi-ripe or unripe condition that withstands transport time.
- The ripening process will mature to full golden saffron hue color, with sweetness and aroma after arrival.
- Please unpack the box and arrange these fruits on the floor with a stack of hay rice straw grass supplied with the box or aam peti in the local language.
- Please leave them in a haystack, which is in the box. Fruits ripen gradually in 6 to 8 days. However, as a best practice, always keep a watch on them.
- They are packed as per our sop & dispatched in semi ripe condition, so it avoids fruit damage due to ripening in transit.
- Never refrigerate them unless it is fully ripe and ready to cut in the next 30 mins only.
- Don't spoil their taste by chilling; instead, put them in a bowl of water for some time and then cut.
- Get Home delivered across Pan India Hassle-free.