Ratnagiri Alphonso Mango (Ratnagiri Hapus Mango, Ratnagiri Hapus)
Ratnagiri Alphonso mango is commonly known as Ratnagiri Hapus. Mangoes from the Coastal area of Ratnagiri with Golden yellow tint & red tinge, nonfibrous juicy pulp.
Ratnagiri Alphonso Mango
Adorable fruit. Cherished delicate taste, very little fiber, and soft Aromatic Golden saffron-hued color flesh and texture are known as King of Fruits.
1 Peti Mango means
One Peti mango means 10 + 2 mangoes.
Due to its perishable nature, we have compensated by giving ten mangoes + 2 mangoes in one box. (a total of 12 pieces of mangoes in a box)
Weight Loss during the ripening process
Mango intends to loos weight during the ripening process as it leaves the moisture and water from mangoes
Weight of Mango while Harvesting
Weight of Mango in the Ripening process
130 Gms to 180 Gms
102 Gms to 156 Gms
180 Gms to 220 Gms
157 Gms to 203 Gms
220 Gms to 250 Gms
203 Gms to 238 Gms
250 Gms to 290 Gms
211 Gms to 268 Gms
290 Plus Gms
245 Gms and above
It has a rich, creamy pulp, tender texture, shallow fiber content, and delicate, superior, delightful fruit. Cultivated in the motherland of Ratnagiri, the Konkan region of Maharashtra.
The proposed Weight range is Mango. While harvesting, it reduces after ripening.
Buy Ratnagiri Alphonso Mango Online
The season in India starts as early as the end of March and lasts till the start of showers during monsoon, near the first week of June or May's last week. India is rich in versatile varieties of these fruits.
However, the crop king has universally considered the Alphonso fruits, especially when considering this and precisely the Ratnagiri Hapus variety from Maharashtra.
Ratnagiri Alphanso mango
It is golden yellow saffron hued in color with a creamy, delicately smooth texture and a distinct, rich taste, a perfect blend of aromatic sourness and sweetness.
Tasty Ratnagiri Hapus Mango
A fully ripe skin turns into bright dark golden yellow with a red-spotted hue and spreads across the fruit's top.
Ratnagiri Hapus has grown naturally with manure, which acts like Natural manure. This manure preparation is activated during the rainy season by making a circular pit around the tree.
Natural manure is formed in the base of these trees from biological decomposition. Natural substances like vegetation waste, cow dung, Natural fertilizer, calcium shell powders, panchagavya, and gomutra represent carbons.
The slow-releasing of the nutritional components process in Natural waste starts to form natural manure, which offers multiple nutrients and vitamins in the fertile soil. Right from Monson, these fruit trees are pampered like a baby in all seasons. Our farmers, with relentless efforts, take care of these trees like their babies by cleaning the tree, pruning, removing unwanted weeds in the rainy season, and removing parasites on these trees, known as bandgul(parasite) in the local language. Our farmers clean the trees for any fungal infections in winter and clean the weeds that might grow near the trees.
Our farmer team's sweat-taking efforts operate as an SOP for our customers, resulting in fruits with bright golden yellow color in summer once ripened in a kidney-shaped oval fruit with a delectable sweet taste and mesmerizing fragrance in the fruit.
How to Cut Ratnagiri Alphonso Mango
Natural Ripening of Mangoes
We source Ratnagiri Hapus directly from our selected GI-certified group of farmers in Ratnagiri district, Maharashtra. Our farmers, who are well trained, follow standard operating procedures on our farms. Which are sourced Carbide and chemical-free now buy Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangoes online:
- We use the Natural Ripening process, avoiding any chemicals for ripening.
- We do not ripen this using Carbide or any chemicals.
- No chemicals are applied to the ripening process of this fruit. It is matured and ripened with the natural haystack ripening process.
- These excellent quality fruits are sourced from Ratnagiri with authentic GI Tag certified Alphonso mangos, Carbide free.
1 Peti Mango
- Ripened using Natural process Freshness Guaranteed box, which starts with
They are packed in semi-ripe or unripe condition that withstands transport time. After arrival, the ripening process will mature to full golden saffron hue color, with sweetness and aroma.
- Would you mind unpacking the box and arranging these fruits on the floor with a stack of hay, rice straw grass supplied with the box, or aam peti in the local language?
- Fruits ripen gradually in 6 to 8 days. However, as a best practice, always keep a watch on them. Would you mind leaving them in a haystack in the box?
- They are packed as per our sop & dispatched in semi-ripe condition, so it avoids fruit damage due to ripening in transit.
- Never refrigerate them unless they are fully ripe and ready to cut in the next 30 minutes only.
- Don't spoil their taste by chilling them; instead, put them in a water bowl for some time and then cut.
- Get Home delivered across Pan India Hassle-free.
Please check with your doctor for any allergies to Mango.