Alphonso mango pulp
Export quality Sweetened pulp Is known for choicest 100% Alphonso mangoes harvested from GI Tagged Mango Orchards. 100 % natural Mango Pulp Processed from handpicked world’s best Juicy, tasty Alphonso Mangos. From Ratnagiri and Devgad, Maharashtra now available 365 days for you.
Pure Aamras a pulp of Mango
Sweetened Alphonso Mango Pulp
Use Mango pulp as desserts at home during festivals or functions or make a smoothie to beat the scorching heat. Consume directly juicy tasty tin or other recipes—Aam ras with puri as plain Aamras or Keri no Ras.
You can also cook any other mango recipes, which will make you feel heavenly.
Mouthwatering fresh mango dessert preparation or multiple desserts like:
Serve mango pulp to your kids just as a puree or with rice or with ice-cream.
We are leading high-quality Alphonso Mango product producers in the Ratnagiri district. Since ancient times it is known as Aam ras, Aamras, Keri no ras, Keri na ras, or Mango pulp. From our state of the art mango factory situated at Dapoli, District - Ratnagiri.
Each Tin of pulp comprises a blend of GI Tagged Alphonso Mango. This Pulp is authentic hand-peeled mango pulp cleanly separated from the skin and shell of the seed.
Our Mango Pulp Processing standards
Processing follows Process Safety Management (PSM) standards. Every mango is cleaned and disinfected with the natural disinfectants before processing—Mangoes selection is made from a range of naturally ripened Alphonso Mangos. So unusual characteristics and aroma are preserved, stored in our typically controlled ripening chambers in the pile of a haystack (gavatachi pend) in the local language.
This Pulp is free from any supplements or preservatives. The plain natural traditional variety of mangoes tastes pure, authentic, handpicked, best-quality Alphonso mangoes.
For the delicious Aam Ras or Keri no ras, mangoes are sorted and graded in our sorting and grading rooms. Our team goes thru strict grading and selection process to select the right mangoes for you. The selection process starts right from our farmers to processing in many hopes.
Mango benefits for baby
Bhagwat Mango Pulp is ready to eat for your baby. Mango pulp is processed with strict hygienic norms with the pasteurizing process.
Mango is an excellent supplement to your growing baby diet. The baby might be of 6 months old or ten years old.
Mango Pulp for Fussy Eaters
Since mangos are seasonal, from the end of February to June of every year, this pulp can be given to fussy eaters all around the year.
Little ones love Mango Pulp for their developing taste bud. They are feeding time tantrums of the fussy eaters. Fruitfully loaded with minerals and vitamins, which help nourish your growing baby for everyday life. The pulp can serve 365 days at all times.
Mangoes are natural pulpy fruit, which contains an excellent source of sugar, fiber, and carbohydrates.
Mango will keep your baby active all day round. Mango is a smooth pulpy soft fruit with fleshy, fibrous sweet pulp suitable for growing kids.
They are also straight forward to feed directly or mix with other fruits in a puree form. You can blend pulp can combine in rice of baby, which gives yummy taste to your kids.
This Mango can be introduced to your baby, with a recommended age, by doctors, 8 to 9 months. Conventionally, some start mango pulp for six months old babies as the start of semi-solid food. You are considering that this mango pulp is without any additional artificial sweetener or artificial emulsifiers.
Since it is a generalized natural fruit pulp, recommended to you, please consult your pediatrician. Ask your doctor when it’s best to feed mango pulp & which variety to select for your infant start to age.
Type of aamras recipe for your fussy eater babies, Kids & family
Baked Mango Pulp for babies - Gives skin bounce prevents sagging and wrinkles.
Mango Cereals or mango cereal bars - Good for healthy eye
Fruit Drinks & Fruit Juices - the decent source of folate and Vitamin B1
Mango Apple Carrot Puree - the yummy source of fibers
Mango Banana Bread Butter - Delicious snacks for your kids
Mango Chia Pudding - Digestive, Anti Oxidants
Mango Custard - Minimizes Cholesterol levels.
Mango Frooti - Leisure beverage, Less harmful than aerated drinks
Mango Fruit Bars - Crunchy bitters
Mango Lassi - Aids digestion, bloating
Mango Museli Shots - boost immunity.
Mango Pancakes - Real treat
You can also feed your kids mango phirni (aam ki phirni), mango pulp, mango puree, mango Quinoa, mango rice pudding, mango rice.
You can also prepare Daily desserts like Mango Sheera, Mango Smoothie, Mango Sooji, Mango Yogurt, etc.
Other recipes like Fruit juices, mango jams, Mango Jelly, Amba wadi. Some other methods like Mango Thandai, Mango muffins, Squashes, mango falooda, etc.
Key features of Our Products
- Acidity - 0.60 Min. (As % citric acid anhydrous W/W)
- It is free from external artificial stabilizers, dyestuff, synthetic artificial flavor, radioactive.
- Appearance Consistently thick, free from artificial fibers,
- Alphonso Mangoes used are GI tag certified.
- Uniformly smooth, without any extraneous foreign matter.
- Aroma & favor prominent aroma of natural ripe Ratnagiri Alphonso Mango and Devgad Alphonso Mango.
- Brix (sugar content of an aqueous solution) – 26 min or as naturally present
- Black Specks: <Nil per 10 Gms.
- Brown Specks: < 5 no per 10 Gms.
- Colour Orange Yellow with Golden hue
- Commercially sterile – thermally processed free from bacillus, coliform, osmophilic yeast, and any other pathogenic microbial.
- It is fit for human consumption.
- Consistent uniformly smooth
- Consistency @ 20°C : 6 – 12 cm / 30 Sec ( Bostwick consistometer )
- Free from any offensive & fermented flavor. Mainly free from simmer scorched or caramelized flavor.
- Free from herbicide & pesticide residues.
- Free from contamination.
- Free from any chemical preservatives
- Hand peeled pure Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangoes and Devgad Alphonso Mangoes.
- Mangoes outer cover spotlessly cleaned with natural disinfectants.
- Naturally processed to provide the real taste of mango.
- No added color or artificial color
- No artificial flavors
- No preservatives or artificial preservatives
- Packed under strict hygienic conditions to assure quality and nutritious level
- Selection of Finest Mangoes which naturally ripened in the haystack of grass
- The prominent aroma of naturally ripe Alphonso Mangos.
- Free from caramelized, fermented & off-flavor, scorched, or flavor.
- Contains100% Alphonso mango.
- Vegan Sweetened Alphonso Mango
- With the strict quality control
- Real Alphonso mangos no blend with other variety of mangoes like Kesar mangoes and Totapuri mango
Ingredients of Mango Pulp
- 100% Natural made from 97% GI tagged Alphonso Mangoes & 3 % Canned sugar
Popular Dessert for Bakery & Confectionary using Mango
Used as popular bakery desserts like
- Toppings & fillings in fruit bread
- Bakery desserts like Mango cakes, Mango sponge cake, mango cheesecake.
- Mango Tarts
- Cinnamon mango muffins
- Mango Pie fillings
- Mango Monfils
- Mango Kefir
- These used for icings, fruit bars, mango cones
- Fruit toffees
- Mango chocolate
Beverages using Mango
Fruit beverage drinks like fruit cocktails, Mastani, Mocktails, cocktails, mango lemonade, Mango Lassi, Juice, Nectar, mango fruity, Mango Smoothie.
Using our Mango Pulp, you can make Cocktails like Mango Thandai, Mango Mocktails, Mango Margarita, mango mint iced tea prepared.
You can also prepare mango colada, and mango fruit cream are some of the mango recipes.
Dairy: Milkshakes, Ice creams, yogurts, toppings, Mango mix smoothie, mango condensed milk, desserts, Mango shrikhand, mango chocolate bars, mango smoothie, Amrakhand.
Microbiological analysis of our product
Total Plate Count (TPC)
Coliform Count cfu / gm
Pathogens cfu / gm
Alphonso Mango Pulp Nutrition Facts
Our Products are prepared from fresh Alphonso mangos from our GI tag certified farms.
We don't use any artificial flavoring substance in the pulp. It is very high in nutritional values and high energy. It gives a calorie boost; mango carries high sugar content up to 26.08 grams.
Nutrition Facts of Alphonso Mango Pulp
100 Gram - Bowel size
Amount Per Serving - 100 Gram Bowel size
Calories 90 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.10 g 0%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Trans Fat 0g 0%
Monounsaturated Fat 0g 0%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g 0%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 gm 1 %
Cholesterol 0 mg 0 %
Sodium 25 mg 1 %
ph @ 25⁰C 4.55
Potassium 0 mg 0 %
Viscosity @ 20⁰C 1: 800 Cps
Total Carbohydrate 22 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g 8 %
Sugars 26.08 g
Protein N x 6.25 0.97 g 1 %
Vitamin A 6%
Vitamin C 2%
Iron 4 %
* Percentage Daily Values stated above are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be lower or higher, depending on your calorie needs.
Mango Pulp for Diabetic patients
Tasty, healthy, filled with nutrition mango pulp. For a diabetic patient with lunch or dinner. Experts' comments should have less but do not skip entirely.
Nutrition experts suggest mango pulp in Diabetes patients. The best way is to skip a partial meal to enjoy Mango Pulp with minimal effect on Diabetes.
For example, if you have two roti in your meal. As a thumb rule, please, skip one roti while consuming a bowl of pulp. You can consult your doctor, considering the glycemic index of yours.
Mango for Weight Gain
Those with a tendency of underweight or excessively thin and looking for increasing weight should consider Mango Pulp. It is an excellent nutritional rich fruit supplement for weight gain. Under-weights can have this as a staple diet in various forms to fulfill vitamins need. It might be aamras puri or your breakfast recipes, add Saffron strands, add cardamom powder, and serve chilled Aamras.
Mango Pulp for Weight Loss
Those who are looking towards weight-loss, eating mango pulp are a high protein supplement. Please indulge in a cup of mango pulp as a healthy snack instead of eating it with lunch. It also increases your skin complexion brighter and softer.
Suggestions for Aamras Recipe
- Mango Recipes Add cardamom powder, Saffron strands, dry ginger powder for a taste if required.
- Salad Recipe: Add a little pinch of salt, if required, in the salad along with Mango Pulp
Mango Pulp Recipe
- If you have some ripe fresh Alphonso Mangoes, you want to know how to prepare The mango's Pulp to go through our recipe at home with an enchanting fragrance and aroma. This Pulp you can preserve with a year shelf life at home.
Storage of Mango Pulp
- Please store in a cool and dry area at average room temperature.
- You don't require external cooling for packed tin.
- Once the can opened, consume directly or transfer the remaining pulp in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- This airtight packed container pulp can, if opened, can be used for 8 to 10 days only.
- Do not store the prepared tin directly in sunlight, rain, other than room temperature, no freezing or deep-freezing required for packed tins.
Shelf Life of Mango Pulp
- It is canned/sealed mango pulp to be consumed within 24 months from the date of manufacturing.
Packaging Variants of Mango Pulp
Canned Product is germ-free packed in pre-sterile, high barrier metallic tins.
- 850 Gm tin – MRP Rs. 450 (Discounted price Rs. 300) + Rs. 80 Delivery charges
- 3.1 Kg tin – MRP Rs. 1300 (Discounted price Rs. 900) + Rs. 140 Delivery charges
Where to buy alphonso mango pulp online
Now you can buy online. We deliver in India and global Locations through our courier partners. It is available in some of our direct retail stores in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik, and Delhi.