Tasty Mango Milkshake Recipe
Mango Milkshake is for someone who is so into their health and fitness. They always eat what they are mad about it.
Alphonso Mango is one of those fruits that health freak people choose because its protein and minerals are essential for your health.
History with Mango Milk Shake
Steven Poplawski designed the blender somewhere in the year 1922. Milkshake's journey started when they were made from whipped milk and fruit; in those days, it was too modern to have milkshakes somewhere in Chicago.
Further, it was blended with Mango and Milk in India, and today it is a known refreshing drink.
Your body needs different fruit supplements like Alphonso mango in the scorching heat of summer to stay healthy, with low fats and carbohydrates.
These are called macronutrients in yummy tasty Alphonso mango fruit; you need to consume it in considerable amounts during the season because it not only relishes your taste buds but also helps you stay vigorous and in perfect health.
Alphonso Mango Milk Shake
If you are tired of protein shakes, trying this milkshake in the scorching heat is very beneficial when you want a sound build and body after gym workouts.
While you work out in a gym, there are many micro-tears in your body and glycogen's primary energy substrate during workouts or exercise, which starts to deplete and may develop fatigue from our active muscles.
Glycogen stores depleted.
The vital task of glycogen is to maintain physiological blood glucose concentration. So, consuming this after a heavy or total workout helps your muscle tissues heal and replenish glycogen levels in your active muscle.
Hence it shows good growth in the same. So it is a known tasty supplement after Gym workouts.
It is a straightforward and easy-to-make recipe that gets ready in minutes.
- Weight Gain
- Weight Loss
- Pregnancy supplement
- Supplement for Cancer Immunity level
- Post Gym workout Milkshake
- Kid's Immunity level and growth
Mango Milkshake During Pregnancy
Mangoes are a great fresh vitamin source, Mangoes, and this is a great addition or supplement during your pregnancy due to their taste and multiple minerals, vitamins, iron, and calcium supplements in it.
Course Type: Dessert, Health drink, Healthy shake
So, here is how to make this yummy mango dessert quick.
To start with the Mango, you require the following elements:
- Milk – 2 Cup
- Choose the best quality Alphonso mangoes from Ratnagiri Alphonso Mango or Devgad Alphonso Mango Ripe Mango Pieces – 2 Cups, or you can even use our Mango Pulp.
- Sugar – Adjustable based on Alphonso Mango sweetness as Alphonso mangoes are sweeter than others. It induced a bit of jaggery taste. You can also use jaggery for the replacement of sugar.
- If you are taking this for Weight Gain, add jaggery by replacing sugar.
- Cardamom Powder – One Pinch/ Vanilla Essence – 2 Drops
- Optional Vanilla Ice cream
- Optional Milk Cream or whipped cream -1 cup
- Optional Saffron strands, chopped Cashew nuts, and Almond for garnishing
How to make the Mango Milkshake?
With these simple and easy steps, you can prepare one of the best desserts this summer. So, you can follow some steps:
- Using a blender, make a puree with the pieces of ripe Mango. You can use our Mango Pulp directly into it.
- Add little milk to smoothen the mango puree.
- Add milk cream to this mix into the blender itself.
- Add the sugar as well as the cardamom powder for taste if required.
- Add milk to the same mixture and blend for one or two minutes.
- Pour out the mixture into the serving glass.
- Garnish it with saffron strands, chopped cashew nuts, and Almonds if you like.
- Serve chilled.
Add some mango pieces on the top to garnish it and make the dessert look appealing. You can add Saffron, Almonds, and chopped cashews.
In this vegan dessert, replace Milk with Nut milk like Cashew nut milk or Almond milk; you can add coconut milk also, but you will not be able to understand the taste change.
Use Blanched and peeled Almonds with soaked dates; it gives a different taste.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
CHOLESTEROL: 15 mg
PHOSPHOROUS: 144 mg
SODIUM: 34 mg
TOTAL FAT: 6.4 g
TRANS FAT: 0g
CARBOHYDRATES: 38.3 g
FIBER: 0.5 g
CALCIUM: 220 g
IRON :1 mg
MAGNESIUM: 164 mg
FOLIC ACID: 5.8 mcg
TIPS for preparation of this recipe
- For a thick shake, you can add fresh or whipped cream as a topping with mango pieces; it tastes heavenly.
- You may try Alphonso Mangoes, but if they are unavailable, you can try some other range of mangoes. Kesar mango also gets an excellent taste in the shake.
- Reduce milk, or even try cashew milk, Almond milk, or walnut milk for the vegan option
- Use the best Mangoes, preferably Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangoes plus Payari Mango, which gel well with this. It has minimal fibers and is sweeter with a great aroma, which mesmerizes you with every shake.
- You don't get fresh mangoes in the winter and rainy season. You can even use Mango Pulp, readily available in Indian Stores, or Mango pulp, which you can use from your refrigerator, which you might have taken out during the scorching summer season with fresh mangoes.
- You can try putting mango cubes in the freezer for nearly thirty minutes before the recipe and then add them to the shake; it increases the consistency of the shake and makes it more creamy and fluffy.
- You can add Vanilla Ice cream as a topping or fresh whipped cream as a topping per your choice.
- You may add Ice cubes, which will reduce the consistency of the shake and make it thin, but it makes a chilled shake while serving.
- Mango is itself so sweet that you don't require any sweetener. But as a choice, you can use Honey or even dates. It tastes delicious.
- Topping with Saffron strands, cardamom or nutmeg gives you a better taste at home, and my mother always makes it with nutmeg as it helps easy digestion and sound sleep.
- Try canned Mango pulp, available in any Indian store, or use ours. Generally, we make this once weekly as the mango pulp is available.
- You can also add skimmed Milk or toned Milk as per your choice.
- Since it is the best drink during the scorching heat and summer hot season, which helps lowering body temperature from the summer heat, summer with Kokam Sorbet in the Afternoon, my mother always makes it in the evening, which allows energetic and sound sleep. You can increase sugar content so that it feels refreshing.
- You don't want expert chefs prepared within minutes and accessible to prepare, so you can also make it and bring a smile to your wife's face.
- For more taste of Mango, reduce the milk; however, if you add milk in higher quantity, there is a risk that consistency may go thin of the shake, and it may separate.
- Blend it for a lesser time, like one minute or two minutes, as it may lose the chunky feature of mango chunks.
- Don't mix any other available fruits; it may change the taste of mangoes.