Pairi Mango - Payari mango
Payari Mango, the best mango variety from Konkan Maharashtra, known for its tender, juicy taste with a mix of apricot and peach taste, makes you feel that nature has blended it for you.
It has a small nose that comes out at the bottom of the fruit.
Did you know that mango is the national fruit of not just one but a total of three countries? Yes, you read it right!
Mango is the national fruit of India, Pakistan, and the Philippines. It is available in many shapes, forms, and colors worldwide.
India is home to a diverse variety of mangoes like Dussehra, langda, totapuri, Alphonso mangoes are a few of them.
This mango is also called Amrut Payari as its taste is so tasty that you will feel like you are eating amrut.
It acts like amrut in Maharashtrian and Gujarati Aamras when blended with Alphonso Mango ras and makes a typical Aamras taste with Hapus and Amrut Payari.
This is a delicate Mango grown in Konkan, Maharashtra, and some parts of Karnataka.
It is a bit greenish in color from the outside. But his amazing fruit, which greenish outside, has a yellowish golden color inside with a hue of saffron.
This variety of fruits enters a bit early than Hapus season to the market.
There are typical lovers of this fruit, and it is one of the most loved ones among mango lovers.
Especially Gujarati and Maharashtrians, it is said that if you don't have it in the summer, you miss one year of your life.
Some of the Payri Mangoes, grown towards the east side of the land or facing the sunrise, may sometimes have a reddish tinge on the skis. It is called Suraj Mukhi Payari Amba.
Most of the time, mangoes are eaten by themselves. All you need to do is wash it, slice it, devour it!
Many people add it to desserts such as kheer, sheera, smoothies, cakes, shakes, puddings, muffins, and many more desserts.
Aamras is the most loved Mahastrian desert. Although aamras is loved across the country, it is the heart and soul of those belonging to the Konkan region.
Aamras is made by pureeing Alphonso and payri mango. Alphonso gives it an incredible taste and aroma, while payri adds to the juiciness of the aamras.
Pairi is not as sweet as Alphonso, but it is much juicier. It also has a hint of tanginess to it.
Thus, it makes the perfect option for your juices, smoothies, and shakes. It is also used to add flavor and aroma to halwa and shrikhand.
This variant is grown across Ratnagiri, Raigad, Devgad, and Pawas regions of the Konkan belt.
Just like the Ratnagiri Hapus, it has thin, yellow-red skin and a brilliant aroma. What makes this variant special is its juiciness.
Its thin skin also comes with a disadvantage. The thin skin makes it much more delicate than other variants.
Thus, it has a short shelf life and needs to be used immediately after ripening.
No other mango is as juicy as this one! It is available for a short period of time in the second half of May.
Some people in Karnataka say this Mango Payri is similar to Raspuri of Karnataka, but it is a different variety of mango.
Payari Mango price
Pairi Mango price is dependent on the market and availability. It keeps on changing as these fruits are not easily available.
This delectable fruit is packed with both taste and health. It keeps heart problems and cancer at bay.
It shields your retina as well as strengthens your bones.
It adds radiance to your skin and luster to your hair.
100 gms Payari contains:
- Calories: 60
- Fat: 0.38 g
- Sugar: 13.7 g
- Protein: 0.82 g
- Dietary fiber: 1.6 g
- Carbohydrate: 15 g
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 0.038 g
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): 0.669 g
- Folate: 0.43 microgram
- Choline: 7.6 mg
- Vitamin K: 4.2 microgram
- Vitamin C: 36.4 mg
- Vitamin E: 0.9 mg
- Calcium: 11 mg
- Magnesium: 10 gm
- Potassium: 168 gm
- Iron: 0.16 gm
Allergies and precaution
The product is safe to consume during pregnancy.
You can feed Babies above six months.
Allergy to this product is relatively uncommon. If you have any fruit skin allergy, it may cause contact dermatitis,s leading to irritation on skin, lips, mouth, and fingers.
May cause an anaphylactic reaction, nausea, itchy throat and tongue, swelling.
Ours is a plant-based product. No animal product has been used in the production of this product in any shape or form whatsoever.
A compound called carbide is used to pace the ripening process in mangoes.
Such chemically ripened mangoes look yellow on the outside but are ripe white on the inside.
We excel at providing naturally ripened mangoes at the ease of a click.
Our research team, headed by our founder member, toured the nation looking for farmers using traditional and natural production techniques.
Made in India
We believe in amplifying local voices by providing them a platform to sell their produce.
Our product is made in India.
Easy to use
This product is easy to incorporate into your diet.
You can slice it, puree it, dice it, consume!
- Origin of Country – India, Konkan Maharashtra
- We ripen fruit. Naturally, we don't use any artificial ripening like ripened using carbide.
- While buying any Mangoes, please do ensure fruits are ripened naturally or check that your vendor is not using any other chemicals.
- We ensure our natural ripening process.
- These fruits are matured and ripened with Natural Ripening Process.
- These superb tasty exotic fruits are hand-harvested from Konkan, Maharashtra. with a mark of fragrance and taste.
- Freshness guaranteed
- Weight mentioned of fruits might reduce during transit as ripening starts, and it impacts weight, which might reduce by 15 to 20 % of the original weight mentioned (this is a standard process of mango ripening).
- Fruits are packed in a box in either 12 pcs, 24 pcs. As per the size in the box with grass Haystack.
- The fruits are either unripe or semi-ripe states that endure transport time per the fruits' ripening system.
- Our packing team decides on this state for fruit packing.
- It will mature to full golden saffron with a tinge of greenish color, with sweetness and aroma within 3 to 4 days after arrival. Please keep checking the fruits twice a day as it changes their ripening process on day to day basis.
- Usually, Pairi fruits will take Two to four days to ripe as per their ripening condition. But once it ripens, it starts a fast ripening process.
- We send near to ripe fruits as the ripening process starts once products are delivered to the home as per transit time.
- Please open the fruit box and unpack mangos, which you can arrange on the floor.
- Arrange the fruits on the floor with Hay's stack delivered with the mango peti.
- Please leave Hay's fruits, supplied in a box, and Mangoes ripen gradually in 6 to 8 days. Be wise and keep a watch on your fruits if the color has started to change.
- Fruits will be packed as per SOP & dispatched in Semi Ripe Condition. This process avoids ripening damage during transit.
- Never refrigerate mangoes as it spoils taste by refrigerating.
- Never refrigerate these fruits unless it is fully ripe and ready to cut in the next 15 to 30 mins only as a thumb rule. You can put this Amrut Pairi Amba in a tub of water before cutting.
- When you want to wash fruits before cutting, let rest them in the bowl of water, and then you can cut them as per your choice.
- Get home delivered across Pan India Hassle-free.