Buy Quinoa Seeds Online Worlds Super health food.
Buy Quinoa Online
Now buy farm-fresh handpicked Quinoa - Rajgira seeds
What is Quinoa Seed
- Quinoa seed member of Amaranthaceous family of trees
- It is known as Mother of Grain very similar to amaranth seeds.
- This is not a true cereal. These seeds are very rich in fiber and protein.
- Many people don’t know how to pronounce Quinoa they pronounce it as "KWIN-wah" or "kwuh-NO-uh," but none of these are right. Quinoa as per Oxford dictionary correctly pronounced as “Kenwa Seeds,” "KEEN-wah."
- Like a grass family or vegetables, like spinach green leafy vegetables or young leaves.
- Native to Peru but with a significant history in India and related to beets, With amber yellow color pods as a Seed of plant called Chenopodium quinoa.
- It is related to leafy vegetables, which are very nutritious and can consume as a vegetable like palak(spinach).
- Organic quinoa is grown almost without any fertilizers.
- A gluten-free super grain, whole grain is rich with carbohydrate and proteins.
- Technically speaking this is not a grain; it is a seed.
- The texture and taste of quinoa mixed like oatmeal and brown rice.
- They are creamy, somewhat nutty, fluffy, crunchy a blend of all.
- Sometimes it is puffed and prepared health bars which are called as Rajgira seeds Chikki in India.
- Practically it is not Cereal grain; it is pseudo-cereal false cereal red amaranth and buckwheat.
- Rajgira flour made from the seeds of Quinoa, Known in India as Rajgira / Ramdana flour / Amaranth flour. Which served to your Babies, healthy porridge diet, during your fastings like Navratra and your babies. Powder can be prepared just in your grinder or mixer at home to a fine mesh.
- These three types of Quinoa known as white, red, and black Quinoa compared to a white variety of Quinoa.
- Quinoa is a tasty and famous South American seed.
- Black quinoa has a little bit sweeter and earthier flavor, while red type retains shape bit better when cooked.
Quinoa Seeds Benefit
- Quinoa seed is a food that includes all nine amino acids fit into it.
- A super grain or mother of grains, with excellent contents of antioxidants, calcium, copper, fiber, iron, magnesium, thiamin, vitamins B and E, potassium, phosphorus, and several other benefits.
- Consumed from several thousand years referred to as the mother of all grains, a trend food as a superfood
- Grown a Non-Genetically Modified (GMO), gluten-free superfood organically.
- One of the most edible seeds which are popular among health freaks of the world. It is a small pack with a big bash in essential nutrients.
- Usually, the right amount of quercetin and Kaempferol flavonoids amino acids are available in cranberries, Quinoa is a master of cranberries as it has higher quercetin.
- Fights free radicals with antioxidants. Help to avoid the risk of cancer, heart, and neurological disorders.
- Quercetin in these might help reduces swelling. Also helps to relieve from allergic symptoms. and Lowers High Blood Pressure.
- Acts as an antidepressant as it contains numerous health benefits
Quinoa Seed Effect of Tridosha
As per Ayurveda, it pacifies Vata, Pitta and Kapha Dosha
Quinoa for Type 2 Diabetes
Very good for Blood Sugar with low Glycemic Index, well known as Diabetic Diet. Helps you to avoid junk food craving.
While Carbohydrates is slowly digested, metabolize, and absorbed, which cause a slow and lower rise in blood glucose.
Quinoa with a glycemic index of 53 answers, “Which grain has a lowest glycemic index.”
However, it relatively still high in carbs
Quinoa for Celiac Disease
- When you have celiac disease, which is sensitivity to gluten, Quinoa seeds are a best gluten-free diet.
- However, if you want to choose, there are plenty of other options for a gluten-free diet which available to replace Barley, wheat, Wheat germ, semolina.
- Celiac disease risk can be reduced due to antioxidants in it
- These are healthful gluten-free seeds.
- Contains a fair share of antioxidants flavonoids, like Quercetin and Kaempferol. Among the rare plant foods contains all the nine essential amino acids.
Quinoa 9 essential amino acids
Quinoa seeds contain nine essential amino acid. Some of Amino Acids contain in this is like cysteine, histidine, isoleucine, lysine, leucine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tyrosine, tryptophan and valine.
As well as protein, it has starchy carbohydrates as food, dietary fiber, iron, magnesium, and phosphorus, as it is a gluten-free diet.
Quinoa Complete Proteins Vegans Need – Vegan Diet
With excellent protein structure, it is the best raw foods without any animal products in their Vegan diet. With its Macronutrient richness, it reduces cravings for hunger and food consumption by multiple time sackers.
In our everyday life, there are multiple reasons to eat more Nonvegetarian meals like meat, fish. These help you with Vegan meal with various recipes.
In Maharashtra, specifically on the day of fasting most of the time, there is Rajgira (Quinoa) is consumed as snacks. Also, Quinoa replaced rice on the day when we do Fasting. For example Rajgira Chikki and Rajgira Laddu
Quinoa with lower price, even lower in calories. One of the most diet for the habitat as It is easy to get required complete protein without eating egg, fish, and animals.
The completes protein-rich, with all nine essential amino acids. As per required daily amounts of your requirement.
We need enough amount of essential amino acid every day.
Eating quinoa as food is too healthy such NASA desire they will cultivate it on interplanetary space flights shuttle.
These seeds are a nutritional vegan substitute for eggs, fish, and meat.
Nutrient Content from One cup of cooked quinoa nearly – 185 grams
Super-rich food with healthy nutrients. With best-required nutrient and vitamins.
- Calcium 2 % of RDA for bones and teeth.
- Carbohydrate of 39.4 g
- Choline 5% of RDA involved in memory and Muscle movement.
- Copper: 18% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA). With Iron, it helps to maintain Immune System and Nerve cells.
- Energy - Calories 120
- Fat 3.55 gm among this 0.42gm is saturated.
- The fiber of 5.2 g – High Fiber helps to improve blood sugar control. Helpful for a person with diabetes or prediabetes.
- Folate: 11% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA), Folate preserved with cooked Quinoa seeds, which makes it Worlds Healthiest food. Helps in White and red blood cells to develop into the bone marrow. Extremely useful during pregnancy.
- Iron 11% - recommended daily allowance (RDA)
- Magnesium: 30% - Essential for Metabolism one-third of recommended daily allowance, Vital for Enzymes proper functioning, which may help in high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, muscle spasms.
- Manganese: 58% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA).
- Phosphorus: 28% of the RDA helps in maintaining teeth and bones.
- Potassium 9% of the RDA. Helps in dry skin due to deficiency of Potassium.
- The protein content of 8.14 g Complete Protein with all Nine Essential amino acids like Cysteine, histidine, isoleucine, lysine, leucine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tyrosine, tryptophan and valine hence it is a Vegans Great Dietary choice.
- B – 2 around 10 percent of the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Helps smooth Operation of Enzymes this might help reduce some types of Headache of Migraine.
- Small amounts of calcium, B3 (niacin), and vitamin E.
- Vitamins B1, B2, and B6. greater than 10 % of
- Water -72 gm
- Zinc: 13% of the RDA. We have improved Vegan diet for Immune system and wound healing.
Quinoa Seed Benefits for Weight Loss
- Nearly 30 grams of Quinoa contains Carbs by almost 39 percent in it with the fiber of almost 6 percent among those carbs. Quinoa is super nutrient foods with Low Carb. With high soluble fiber content, eating these seeds can absorb weight up to 8 to 10 times its original weight.
- Consuming a handful of seeds (30 grams) reduce your appetite
- These give you a sense of fullness of your stomach with the natural intake of your food helps you to reduce your calories.
- Suitable for cold salads during weight loss
- There is a question always asked as is Quinoa better than rice for weight loss? Red Quinoa also provides twice the proteins and nearly five grams more fiber than the amount of white rice. It is slightly chewy texture, richer taste, with a creamy nuttier flavor.
Quinoa Seed Recipe
- You will love this healthy Vegan Gluten-free treat.
- Enjoy these as a snack, dessert, or breakfast also as side dishes which can be made within 15 minutes.
- These can be enjoyed as a full or grind to Juices, oatmeal, smoothies, yogurt, can be used on top of a salad as a dressing.
- If you consume as a whole, they are the slightly crunchy and buttery diet you can roast taste slightly with mild black rock salt or as Oatmeal. Energy bites with Cranberry pistachio flaxseed are an excellent breakfast recipe, Coconut rice with Quinoa. You can prepare homemade vegan protein powder with this.
- Quinoa for Dinner has multiple methods which you can make for tasty versions.
- You can prepare Upma, Pav bhaji, Pulao, Curd Quinoa.
- Kids diet like Porridge, Quinoa Masala Dosa, Quinoa Fried Rice, Vegetable soup, Idli,
- Quinoa Khichdi, Curd rice, an excellent fasting recipe
- Chicken Pulao, traditional coconut rajgira rice.
- With Mango, Yogurt smoothie tasty delights. Porridge with Banana apple flaxseed is a delicious breakfast.
- For baked goods like bread, cakes, and muffins, you can combine chia with caraway, poppy seeds, sesame, and sunflower. You can even crust over fish & Meat fry.
How much Quinoa seeds per day
- A proper dosage suggested by doctors is 30 grams (nearly one and a half tablespoons of Quinoa),
- Twice daily during breakfast and evening snacks
- If your fiber, consumption is less, then there might be digestion system adverse effects.
- Non-Split, non-damaged
- Origin from India, Argentina, Bolivia, Israel, South America of the United States, and México
- Less than 0.1 % of foreign bodies
- With an appearance as golden brown seeds with a round to round shape approx size of 1 to 2 mm round shape.
- If consumed in the right amount, it has excellent health care benefits of these seeds are enormous.
- 100 percent naturally crispy and delicious seeds.
- Standard Pack sizes
- Quinoa Seeds of 100 grams
- Quinoa Seeds of 250 grams
- Quinoa Seeds of 500 grams
- Quinoa Seeds of 1 Kg
- They filled with antioxidants and vitamins and minerals like copper, magnesium, Lignans, fatty acids like thiamine (vitamin B1), Omega 3, phosphorus, and molybdenum.
- It is a complete Gluten-free diet.
- Non-Genetically Modified (GMO); these are with lower cholesterol and zero Trans fat for an active working lifestyle.
- It also suffices your spicy snacks cravings when you are hungry.
- High dietary fiber content maintains good bowel movement.
- With Insoluble fiber helps removal of digestive waste from the body.
- A fair sum of protein amount reduces the craving for food.
- Can be fed to Birds but due to its bitter taste to birds, they avoid this.
- Low-fat contents help with the risk or threat of heart disease. Which helps lowers harmful LDL, cholesterol good heart health.
- Healthy food for the complete family. Right from your kids to your elders in the family.
Storage Information of Quinoa Seed
- Store in a dry and cool keep this in a container.
- Pack in a clean airtight container after opening the packaging.
Quinoa during Pregnancy
- Good source of Vegetarian protein-rich with nutrients and all nine essential amino acids
- With good taste, it can replace rice, and there are multiple recipes as well helps in your taste swing during pregnancy.
- You can make various recipes during pregnancy as it gives you a range of variety.
- Wealthy in fiber, B vitamins, and magnesium, which required during pregnancy helps you and your baby.
- You should consult with your doctor during pregnancy.
Those Allergic to Quinoa Seeds
- Please avoid Quinoa Seed if you intended to allergies.
- Consult a doctor before consumption of this product.
- It is well-tolerated food with unusual allergic symptoms; however, after consuming Quinoa, please drink plenty of water.