Mango Online Order
Summers are here. It means it's the official mango season now!
Many varieties of mangoes are available in India. These varieties include Dasehri, Payri, Langda, Chausa, Kesar, and many more.
The most loved among these variants is the Alphonso mango. Hapus mangoes are loved for their incredible taste, beautiful skin, delicious aroma, rich texture, and thick, juicy pulp.
Konkan the home of Hapus
Many states across India have tried growing Hapus. But their Hapus wasn't as tasty as Konkan's Hapus.
Konkan's volcanic terrain, topography, and hot-humid climate add to Hapus taste. Thus, Hapus is grown exclusively in Konkan.
But it did not originate in Konkan. A Portuguese military officer, Alphonso de Albuquerque, brought this delicious tropical fruit to India.
He also brought with him the skill of grafting saplings. Today, Indians have mastered this skill.
It took some time and trial-and-error for the Hapus to reach Konkan. But ever since it did, there has been no looking back!
Two districts of the Konkan region are especially renowned for their Alphonso production.
Mangoes from Ratnagiri and Devgad are known for their richer, more delicious taste. They also have a distinct, much sweeter aroma and a saffron-yellow skin.
Devgad Alphonso is loved for its thin skin. Thus, you get more of that golden, juicy goodness from the fruit!
The Ratnagiri variant has golden-yellow skin, while the Devgad one has saffron-yellow skin.
The top-notch quality of these variants has earned them GI tags. A GI is a hallmark of quality.
It is awarded to those superior quality products produced in a particular region. The tag also grants that region's producers some intellectual rights.
Once tiny, humble ports, these districts have today turned into havens for mango export and trade. The districts export tonnes of farm-fresh Hapus and generate a huge chunk of revenue.
Their fresh mango is shipped and loved all across the globe, especially in countries like the US, UK, UAE, Singapore, Malaysia, Dubai, and many more.
Order Mangoes Online
Online shopping has always been a rage. Today, you can find everything online, from chocolates to cruise tickets.
Many merchants have now turned to online platforms and forums to trade fresh fruits, especially tropical ones like mangoes, passion fruits, tamarinds, and many more.
Getting conned by online merchants is very. But taking the following steps may smoothen your online shopping experience.
- Know what you want. Many products, especially mangoes, come in a wide variety. Thus, getting confused is very easy. Research what you exactly want, what it's called, and what it looks like.
- Read reviews. Your shopping experience could get much safer if you read reviews of the merchant or site you're buying from. Ask your family or friends for their reviews before ordering.
- Order small. If you're ordering for the first time, place a small order. If possible, place a cash-on-delivery. That way, you don't lose money if your order doesn't get delivered.
- Read product description, warranty information, return policy, exchange procedure, and after-sales services very carefully.
- Check source. Your merchant may claim to sell cruelty-free or chemical-free products, but their sources may suggest otherwise.
Order a range of Mango varieties Online
So, check your merchants' sources before buying.
You can buy premium quality Hapus and Kesar mangoes shipped to you at alphonsomangoes. in
We deliver the freshest, naturally ripened mangoes straight from agro farms to your doorstep.
Our mangoes do not contain carbide. Carbide is a chemical compound that speeds the ripening process.
This chemical harms your health and hampers the taste of your aam.
Make delicious mango recipes like milkshakes, ice creams, parfaits, puddings, and many more before the season runs out!