Black raisins called as Kala Manukka or Kali kishmish
Black Raisins with Seeds
Premium Black Raisins are known as dried grapes, prepared using black Medica Grapes, a new variety developed by Pune National research center for grapes (NRCG)
The Grape research institute developed the hybrid variety in Pune. With luxurious antioxidant properties also has a very high concentration of anthocyanin benefits for skin, hair, anti-aging reduces aches and inflammation. They are sun-dried without Sulphur dioxide.
Often consumed raw also it is used for home wine brewing or Black raisin water.
Also, use in various Indian and International nutritious recipes.
They relished for their sweet flavor around the world. Its source traces the old English times when raisins come to light as grapes in French while raisin is mentioned as a dry grape in those days.
- The agricultural produce of India
- Alphonsomango offers excellent quality black raisins hand-picked from the vineyards of Nashik.
- Natural snacks with an excellent nutrient profile
- Best for cravings for healthy snacks.
- A healthy choice for all, even for diabetic or general people
- These raisins are residue-free and, therefore, black. Their delicious, sweet taste makes them a natural substitute for candy.
- 100% Natural, authentically grown
- The nutrients, fibers, vitamins, minerals, potassium, and antioxidants present in black raisins make them the healthiest and yummiest of all the snacks.
- Alphonsomango offers a wide range of packaging options, including packs of 200 grams, 500 grams, and 1 kg.
- Natural blood purifier for healthy skin helps free from impurities and protects the skin cells.
- It helps reduces bad cholesterol in the blood by regulating BP naturally.
- Helps in bowel movements, digestion, high in dietary fiber, reduces acidity and increases immunity.
- It helps to avoid premature aging and helps promote hair health.
- They are high in natural fructose sugar, with a low glycemic index (GI).
- The Healthy snacks option for instant evening snacks Indian natural snacks or morning breakfast.
- High dietary fiber, no gluten,
- Non genetically modified no go, zero trans fat, zero cholesterol.
- Soft, chewy, and sweet, making it
- Perfect natural bites for your fussy eater.
- Little ones who can consume while crawling here and there.
- It can consume above ten months of kids who can chew. Take to doctor consultation before starting for your kids.
- Please keep it in a cool and dry place away from moisture and sunlight.
- Store the contents of the packet in an Airtight Container once opened.
- six months from the date of packing
Synonyms for Black Raisin :
Black raisin with seeds, Black raisins, alzubib al'aswad, beejwale kale munakka, black corinth, black Currant, Black dried raisin, Black dry grapes, Black grape raisin, Black Kishmish, Black Kishmiss, Black Kismis, Black Raisin, Black sun dried raisin, chernyy izyum, drakh, Draksha kali, dried balck raisins, dried black grapes, dried fruits, dried manukka, dried munakka, dry fruit and nuts, dry fruits, dry grapes, dry black vitis vinifera, dry vitis vinifera, grožđica, Hei Putaogan, Kaala Munakka, kaale kishmish, Kaali Dakh, Kāḷā kisamisa, kala Manuka, Kala Munakka, kali drakh, Kali Drakh, Kali Draksh, kali draksha, kali kishmish, Kali Kismis, kali Manukka, Kali Munakka, Kali Saugi, kalo drakh, Kalo kisamisa, Kalo Kismis, kishmish, kismis hitam, Manakka, medica raisins, Monaka, Monakka, Munahka, Munaka, Munaqa Siyah, Munka kala, Munkka, Munnaka, Munnakka, Munnka, pasas negras, passas pretas, Premium quality Dried Black Raisins, Raisins, schwarze Rosine, sukha kali grapes, sultánka rozinka, Zante Corinth, черный изюм, الزبيب الأسود , نقہ س, काली किशमिश, काली मुनक्का, काले किशमिश, काळी मनुका, काळे द्राक्ष, काळे मनुके, किसमिस, मुनक्का, অসমীয়া, কালো কিসমিস, মৈতৈলোন্, ਕਾਲੀ ਸੌਗੀ, કાળા કિસમિસ, કાળી કિસમિસ, ରେଜିଁନ୍, 黑葡萄干, तिराटकाई, सौगी.