Split Cashew Nut a Kaju Pakli
This is cashew, or Kaju split into two parts from the center. Hence, it is called Split Kaju or Split Cashew, which has a tangy, buttery taste.
These make the most delicious nutty snacks that you can enjoy at tea time or with your drinks. You can sprinkle a dash of masala to make it even more lip-smacking!
They are rich with butter and make a joyful yet healthy treat. These make a great snack that can keep you away from junk food.
Cashew nut from Goa and Konkan region has quite a reputation for being of the finest quality and incredibly delicious.
You may mix this delightful nut with other dried fruits and nuts to make a healthy trail mix.
It is sometimes considered synonymous with broken cashew. However, the broken ones come in four pieces while split ones come into two pieces,
We deliver naturally produced Kaju directly from the farms in Goa, Ratnagiri, and Sindhudurga to your doorstep.
Our research team led by our founder spent two years visiting farmers that use traditional methods of farming.
Split Cashew Nut Recipe
Cashews in their rawest form come with a skin or peel. Therefore, we lightly roast them to remove the skin.
They are then split from the center into two pieces. You can make multiple recipes with these.
Try our recipe for Honey Split Cashew nut. Combine honey, butter, heat in a preheated oven.
Take the mixture out after 4 mins. Coat your Kaju and toss them in the oven for 15 minutes.
This delectable snack suits with tea or coffee.
Get refreshed with a munch of these deep-fried fleshy succulent cashew nuts with oil and butter at the end of the day to feel fresh and energetic.
This recipe is a hit on occasions like kitty party, getting together, weekends, birthday parties, drinks party, as a starter, or topping for your cooked food.
Its long shelf life makes it the best tea-time snack.
A Culinary Genius
This nut is widely used across various cuisines for its sweet and tangy flavor. One of the most loved combinations is chili-lime roasted Kaju.
It is a go-to dessert topping, commonly used in barfis, halwa, baklava, and many more.
It is used in North Indian gravy dishes like chana, paneer, makhani gravy to add thickness to the gravy.
It is the most delectable snack you can ever munch one!
A Vegan Delight
Kaju is a blessing for veganism. It is used to make vegan milk.
It is also used to make vegan cream and is an excellent thickener.
- Improves memory and retention.
- Improves concentration and focus.
- Helps in treating osteoporosis.
- Is an incredible health supplement.
- Helps with weight management.
- Contains copper and iron. Therefore, helps optimize blood health and keeps blood vessel and nerves healthy.
- Helps protect your hair color and shine. Helps in the growth of hair melanin.
- Antioxidants Lutein and Zeaxanthin preserve and build the vision. Shields against age-related macular degeneration.
- Rich with vitamins like K, B, C, E, and minerals like Phosphorous, Zinc, and much more.
Effect on Tridosha
Ayurvedic school of medicine prescribes that ailments stem from an imbalance of three crucial bodily elements.
These elements are Kapha (mucus or cough), Pitta (acidity), and Vata (gases). The elements are called Tridosha, where Tri means three, and Dosha means faults or problems.
Kajus help in striking a balance between these three doshas.
Packaging and Standard Weight
- These are medium-sized kernels commonly used as diet food. It is used to thicken gravies.
- It ranks in W - 320 total counts of 300 to 320 pieces in one pound if they are as a whole.
- 650 to 670 pieces in a kilogram.
- Hygienically packed.
- Box packing for your special occasion and unique requirements.
- Hygienically cleaned and packed in the bag.
- Have been produced with the harvest from fruits, roasting, shelling, and take off cashew nuts' shell.
- White in color
- Less than 6% moisture of the total volume.
- 100 grams
- 250 grams.
- 500 grams.
- 1 Kg
Cashew nuts during Pregnancy
- They are considered safe during pregnancy.
- A great supplement to your pregnancy diet helps you with your cravings and hunger pangs.
- Rich source of minerals and vitamins during pregnancy for you and your baby.
- Avoid consuming more than 30 grams (8 to 10 split pieces), preferably mixed with other dry fruits.
- Seek medical opinion before consuming during pregnancy.
- Split Cashew, non-damaged
- W – 320 Split Cashew kernels broken. Around 640 to 680 kernels in 1 pound (453.59g).
- Medium to small in size.
- If consumed in the right amount, it has excellent health benefits.
- 100 percent natural, crispy and delicious cashew nuts.
- Filled with antioxidants and vitamins like B-6, E, and K.
- Is a reservoir of minerals like copper, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, and zinc.
- A Gluten-free product.
- Non-Genetically Modified (GMO) product.
- Contain zero cholesterol and zero Trans fat. Suitable for an active lifestyle.
- Perfect for snacking. Suffices your spicy snacks cravings when you are hungry.
- Relieves anxiety and stress. Has a soothing and healing effect on the nerve system.
- Helps in weight gain if mixed with Peanut and Almond powder.
- Low-fat content helps lowers harmful LDL cholesterol.
- Improves vigor, stamina, strength and boosts immunity.
- Is a filling product. Helps with weight loss.
- Improves libido and promotes sexual wellbeing.
- Beneficial in energy loss or gaining body strength back.
Store in a dry and cool place it in a container.
Avoid direct exposure to heat or light.
- Please avoid if you are allergic to cashews.
- Consult a health expert before consuming this product.
- Avoid this product if you are advised to restrict sodium in our diet.
- Those battling obesity should seek consultation before consuming this product.