Cashew Nut Split – Tasty delight
This Kaju split with two parts from the center; hence it is called Split Kaju or Split Cashew directly from our farms in Goa, Ratnagiri & Sindhudurga with a tangy, buttery taste.
Best tasty nutty snacks you can enjoy Split white cashew kernels online with a Lip smacking change to your taste bud. You can sprinkle Masala of your choice.
They are rich with buttery with a joyful spicy taste healthy treat. Turn a great snack time and also keep you away from Vada Pav, Pizza, and Burgers food in snacks.
Cashew nut from Goa and Konkan region is known for these best quality fruit, creamy roasted munch nut.
Split Kaju is a Buttery and tasty savory treat time snack mixed with other dry fruits.
Synonyms for this is baby bits, Lwp kernel broken.
But this broken Cashew is different. It is Broken cashew nut in four pieces.
Split Cashew Nut Recipe
All Cashews roasted, but they mildly roasted for removing the shell and cleaning by peeling the shell from cashew nut with roasting. They cut into half a piece from the center.
For those who are serial snackers, there are multiple recipes with these. You can also try Honey Split Cashew nut. Preheat oven combines honey and butter mix Cashew and toss first and put it in preheated Microwave. Take the mixture out after 4 mins. Coat and toss keep it for 15 more mins in Microwave.
Snack suits with Tea or coffee sometimes used with your drinks also.
Get refreshed with a munch of these deep-fried Fleshy succulent cashew nuts with oil and butter at the end of the day to feel fresh and energetic.
This recipe a party delights on the occasions like kitty party, getting together, weekends, and Birthday party, drinks party, as a starter or topping for your cooked happiness. With excellent shelf life, it widely loved and with a very spicy tangy taste.
Split Cashew Recipe a spicy, delicious Vegan Delight
Split Cashew nut used for food industry preferably in Sweet and tangy, and Chilly lime roasted cashew nut, topping for dessert, Topping for Burfis, Chana Kaju Masala Roasted. Roasted Kaju Online is the best delight.
Low-fat Vegan food Cashew
Hence, it is the best food for those who are thinking about getting slimmer. It also helps build skin with a glow. Now get glowing skin, with the dove, but even Kaju can help you glow.
Health Benefits of Cashew Splits
- They are medium in size and slightly costly.
- It makes them occasional nuts for many people who can assort with other dry fruits.
- The Split Kaju Online called Kaju Adha Tukda, Kaju Half, Ardha Kaju, Adhe Kaju, and Cashew Nut Splits.
- Benefited for increasing memory power and concentration if mixed with cow ghee and consume daily.
- They used in multiple recipes like gravy, Goan Black and Salt, Cashew bhel with Chana and Peanut, also used as sheera, kheer.
- Helps in Osteoporosis, acts as a health supplement.
- Weight Gain, if mixed with peanut butter, act like weight gain.
- Copper and Iron helps optimize your blood health keeps your blood vessel and nerves healthy.
- Copper, which contains in Cashew, helps protect your hair color and shine. Helps to grow Melanin in hair
- Cashew Splits nut Increase eyesight with high levels of Lutein and Zeaxanthin, act as antioxidants, preserve and build your vision.
- Precise kidney shaped nut.
- Buttery and sweet taste.
- Rich with vitamins like K, B, C, E, and minerals like Phosphorous, Zinc, and much more.
Effect on Tridosha – Cashew Nut Splits
Ayurveda Tridosha balancer says it increases Kapha, Balance Pitta, and Vata.
Packaging and standard weight Cashew Splits
- These are medium-size kernel pieces, preferably used as diet food or gravy material.
- It ranks in W - 320 total counts of 300 to 320 pieces in one pound if they are as a whole.
- If we consider the weight in one kilogram, it is 650 to 670 pieces.
- Pack size
- Cashew Splits 100 g
- Cashew Splits 250 grams.
- Cashew Splits 500 grams.
- Cashew Splits 1 Kg offers
- Hygienically packed food.
- Box packing for your special occasion and unique requirements
- These packages are hygienically cleaned and packed in the bag.
- These premium quality cashew nuts Kernels
- Have been produced with the harvest from fruits, roasting, shelling, and take off the shell of cashew nuts.
- White in color
- Moisture is lesser than 6% of the total volume.
Cashew nuts during Pregnancy
- They are considered safe during pregnancy. A great supplement to your pregnancy diet helps you with your cravings for different taste bits while you are hungry.
- Rich source of Minerals and Vitamins during Pregnancy for you and your baby
- It is controlled diet should be eaten should consume approximately 30 grams means 8 to 10 split piece preferably mixed with other dry fruits as wholesome snacks.
- Consult your doctor for any pregnancy-related consumption if you feel
- Split Cashew, non-damaged
- W – 320 Split Cashew means 640 to 680 Kaju in 1 pound (453.59g). They are the medium to small size choicest nuts for you.
- If consumed in the right amount, it has excellent health benefits.
- 100 percent natural crispy and delicious cashew nuts
- Filled with antioxidants and vitamins like B-6, E, and K,
- With an abundant supply of minerals like copper, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, and zinc.
- It is a Gluten-free diet.
- Non-Genetically Modified (GMO); these are with zero cholesterol and zero Trans fat. Suitable for an active lifestyle.
- It is perfect for snacking as it can avoid junk food. It also suffices your spicy snacks cravings when you are hungry.
- It helps in Anxiety and Stress with a soothing and healing effect on the nerve system.
- If Split Kaju Powder mixed with Peanut and Almond powder can help you in weight gain.
- Low-fat content which helps lowers harmful LDL, cholesterol.
- Improves your vigor, stamina, strength, and boosts Immunity level.
- Since these are heavy to digest gives a full stomach feeling, it limits your hunger hence helps in weight loss also.
- Split Kaju helps improve your sexual libido.
- Split Kaju nut is also used in case of energy loss or gaining body strength back.
Store in a dry and cool place it in a container. Do not keep it exposed to heat.
Those with Allergic with Cashew Nut Split
- Please avoid cashew nut if you intended to allergies.
- Consult your doctor before the consumption of this product.
- Those who don’t like Spicy, crisp taste should prevent the same.
- Those who advised restricting the sodium-rich diet should try to avoid
- Obese people should try to avoid or discuss it with your doctor.