Chocolate-Covered Stuffed Dates
A sweet recipe which is prepared using dates dipped with chocolate called as Chocolate covered stuffed dates with nuts and raisins.
You can use this recipe for your sweet tooth craving post your dinner or for your kids tiffin for school.
Recipe and Ingredient for Chocolate covered stuffed dates.
Recipe is bit easy it might take upto 15 to 30 mins for getting ready.
Post this pre preparation it will take one to two hours to settle and freeze the melted chocolate.
- 20 large size Mazafati dates
- 125 grams of Amul cream cheese, softened
- Two tablespoons unsalted Amul butter softened
- Two tablespoons of icing sugar
- Two tablespoons chopped nuts and raisins (such as cashew nuts, pecans, almonds, raisins, Dried cranberry, or hazelnuts)
- One bar of 125-gram semisweet compound chocolate, chopped
- One teaspoon of vegetable oil
- Saffron strands for taste
- Cut a small slice off the top of each date and remove the pit.
- Mix the cream cheese, butter, icing sugar, and nuts in a small bowl until well combined.
- Spoon and fill small amount of the cream cheese mixture into each date and smooth the top.
- Place the dates on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze for at least 1 hour.
- In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate and vegetable oil over low heat and stir until a smooth paste.
- Dip each date into the melted chocolate, allowing any excess chocolate to drip off.
- Sprinkle some saffron strands on the mix.
- Place the chocolate-covered dates back on the parchment paper and refrigerate until the chocolate is set, about 1 hour.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature. Enjoy!
You can also get creative and add your twist.
It might add and replace pitted apricot instead dates to the recipe.
You can also try using different nuts as per your choice or trying different fillings for the dates.