Indian Kesar badam milk, called Kesar Doodh, is the best easy to prepare the recipe.
If you are doubting how to make Kojagiri milk this recipe will help you
Kesar wala doodh
You can enjoy it chilled or hot whichever way you want.
This milk flavored with Kesar, Badam, and cashew nuts. You can add little cardamom powder. If you are taking this in Night, you can add nutmeg powder for sound sleep.
A very healthy substitute for milk as your fussy eaters love it like anything.
Generally, in Maharashtra, Kesar milk is known for events like Kojagiri Pournima and Navratri.
Kesar wala Doodh ke Fayde
Apart from taste and party to your palate, it has health benefits like bits of help in Builds Immunity, stronger bones, Constipation, Menstrual cramps, improves eyesight, Insomnia, and the best aphrodisiac.
- Soak saffron strands in half a cup of milk. On average, each glass of milk, you need to put 3 to 4 saffron strands. Soak it for more than 30 mins to 45 mins. It is much better if you soak it overnight. The complete aroma and taste of the saffron spice will be in milk.
- Soak Badam and Cashew nuts in hot to lukewarm water, or even you can keep it for boiling for 1 min. Let it soak for 15 to 20 minutes, peel the Almond skin by removing soaked water.
- Blend the mixture in smooth cashew almond paste.
- Boil milk and later add Cashew almond paste in the boiling milk
- Add sugar steer it as per your taste. You can even try honey for the same.
- Add saffron, which soaked in milk; sprinkle some extra Kesar strands with it if required by you.
- Add cardamom powder to this kesar milk. You can also sprinkle little Nutmeg powder (Jayphal Powder) in it.
- You may add some drops of rose water into this if required.
- If you are vegan or lactose allergic, you can replace milk with almond milk or cashew nut milk. You can even try sometimes with coconut milk; it tastes fantastic.
- You may add little Soonth (Ginger powder), badishep powder( fennel powder), as per your choice.
If you are allergic to any one of the above like milk, kesar, cashew, almond you can change the same item by another which is favorable to you or simply skip it.