Indian Kesar badam milk, called Kesar Doodh, is the best easy-to-prepare recipe.
If you doubt how to make Kojagiri milk, this recipe will help you.
Kesar wala doodh
You can enjoy it chilled or hot, whichever way you want.
This milk is flavored with Kesar, Badam, and cashew nuts. You can add a little cardamom powder.
If you take this at night, you can add nutmeg powder for sound sleep.
A very healthy substitute for milk as your fussy eaters love it like anything.
Generally, in Maharashtra, Kesar milk is known for events like Kojagiri Pournima and Navratri.
Kesar wala Doodh ke Fayde
Apart from taste and party to your palate, it has health benefits like bits help in Builds Immunity, stronger bones, Constipation, Menstrual cramps, improves eyesight, Insomnia, and the best aphrodisiac.
- Soak saffron strands in half a cup of milk. You must put 3 to 4 saffron strands for each glass of milk.
- Soak it for more than 30 mins to 45 mins. It is much better if you soak it overnight. The complete aroma and taste of the saffron spice will be in milk.
- Soak Badam and Cashew nuts in hot to lukewarm water, or even you can keep it boiling for 1 min.
- Let it soak for 15 to 20 minutes, and peel the Almond skin by removing the soaked water.
- Blend the mixture in smooth cashew almond paste.
- Boil milk and later add Cashew almond paste to the boiling milk
- Add sugar and steer it as per your taste. You can even try honey for the same.
- Add saffron, which is soaked in milk; sprinkle some extra Kesar strands with it if required by you.
- Add cardamom powder to this kesar milk.
- You can also sprinkle a little Nutmeg powder (Jayphal Powder).
- You may add some drops of rose water to this if required.
- If you are vegan or lactose allergic, you can replace milk with almond milk or cashew nut milk.
- You can even try sometimes with coconut milk; it tastes fantastic.
- You may add a little Soonth (Ginger powder) or badishep powder( fennel powder) as your choice.
If you are allergic to any of the above, like milk, kesar, cashew, or almond, you can change the same item to another which is favorable to you or skip it.