Kesar Mango Buy Online
Gir Kesar mangos, locally called as Kesar, means Saffron, Kesar, one of the high-cost spices in the world.
The bright yellow-orange saffron-colored shade in the inner pulp, Is called with a name as Kesariya Aam or Kesar no Kairi in Gujarat locally.
There may be small acidic range with a sour taste, in unripe or less mature Fruit, but lots of folks enjoy the medium to big sized mango fruit, with a minimal fiber in its flesh of the Fruit.
This farmland Situated in foothills of Girnar range mountains and situated in Junagadh and Amre li districts. The yield of these fruits is in some lakh tonnes in Gujarat. Kesar Mango tree Orchards distributed across 20,000 hectares of land, which is with fertile soil.
Farmland I s fertile, with mix red black rich soil, with a range of minerals for growth of this Fruit like Calcium, Potash, magnesium, and other minerals in Gujarat, western India.
Aam bagh is in the center of the Arabian sea at one side and another side range of Girnar mountains. This help for the growth of the Mango trees helps block the salty windy breeze from the Arabian Sea by the Girnar range of elevation.
A significant mango variety from India. In terms of high export demands as well as top local demands in India. Given taste, it is second to Alphonso mango from Maharashtra Konkan belt, which many of us describe it as best on planet earth.
Kesar variety of Mango cultivation is of Fruit with a short to mediocre look stone fruit, with a curved shape and a distinctly curved tip at the base. With the reasonably dull look and feels in look, having a skin which is with soft spots and patchy yellow color, well with a little green shade when the Fruit is less mature.
History of Kesar Mango
Wazir sale Bhai from Junagadh first planted This variety of mango trees. Who grew this range of Fruit. Initially in India ~ 1931. He transplanted nearly 75 grafts of this variety in foothills of Girnar near Junagadh.
This Fruit was named by Nawab Muhammad Mahabar Khan III when presented to him. He called this mango fruit as Gir no Kesar. Thanks to its yellow-orange saffron hued thick sweet pulp.
With an inside look, a different matter a deep flesh with yellow-orange saffron hue color. Soft and aromatic with extreme sweetness when they are in peak ripe condition.
Gir Kesar Mango has a registration with Geographical Indication (GI) Tag office of Chennai in 2011. Moving no other varieties grown as Kesar can be called as GIR Kesar. Other than farmers from Amreli and Junagarh district,
Kesar mangoes can be synonymous with GIR Kesar Mango.
With hot summer about to go, it is a known demand for three things to eat in king of Fruits, which are mangoes, mangoes, and more mangoes. That too, if you get the both Saffron and Mango combine in taste buds, with natural taste with real mangoes.
With a lovely taste and light orange pulpy flesh with a smell of Saffron, make Gir Kesar one of the world’s most popular varieties of Mango with a good shelf life of 6 to 8 days.
This Fruit can be loved as it is peeled and cut, or direct soft hand-squeezed mango pulp to be suck. It can also use for Aam papad, Cheesecakes, Ice Creams, jams, juice, Mango Pulp, nectar, smoothie, squash, and other tasty sweets.
With the famous Gir Kesar with the GI tag, has a high rise in need in the world. Junagadh Agricultural University, Gujarat, did work for Gir Kesar mango GI tag. Who assist farmers in the hills of Girnar.
Health Benefits of Mangoes
Known for good eyesight, used for skin Fairness, and it also helps prevent cancer & Alkalizes your body. It is a fruit that is rich with copper. It helps you to enhance your sex drive during Libido.
It betters your digestion system. It helps raise your memory levels. It also Lowers cholesterol levels in the blood.
Key Points About this Fruit
- Chemical and Carbide free Mango.
- Directly from mango orchards In Amreli, Junagadh, Gujarat India.
- We make sure our Mangoes are not ripe using chemicals like Carbide or any other ripening chemicals.
- Organic and real GI Tag With GI Registration
- With Freshness Guaranteed
- Box packing Starts with
o Six Pieces
o One Dozen - 12 pieces
o Two Dozen - 24 pieces
o Three Dozen - 36 pieces
o Four Dozen - 48 pieces
- They packed in the unripe or semi-ripe condition that faces travel time. Fruits as per there aging process will ripe to full yellow-orange saffron Hue color, with sweet and smell after arrival.
- Generally, it takes one to four days to ripe once it reaches home.
- Please open the box arrange all mangoes on the floor with a stack of hay sent with mango box. These process ripe fruits in 6 to 8 days have a close watch on mangoes.
- Packed as per SOP & sent in Semi Ripe, so it avoids damage of Fruit due to ripening in transport.
- As standard guide never refrigerate the mangoes till it is ripe, mature, and ready to eat in the next 30 mins only.
- Please don’t spoil the mangoes taste by cooling instead put it in a bucket of cold water before eating and then cut.