Benefits of Mango Leaves
The tender mango leaves are used for cooking many dishes and are eaten raw as well.
They offer health benefits in many ways, but they have some disadvantages. Excessive consumption of mango leaves could be poisonous.
Therefore, be careful when using them.
Benefits of mango leaves:
- Mango leaves make excellent herbal tea.
- They help to manage blood sugar levels effectively.
- They help dissolve kidney and gallstones.
- Dried mango leaves powder provides relief to those with hemorrhages.
- The hiccup is between the use of mango leaves and other throat issues.
- Mango leaves are dry and friendly to your intestines as they wash various unwanted toxins out of the body.
Health Value of Mango Leaves
Organic mango leaves are rich in Vitamin A, B, and C. It contains many antioxidants.
Mango leaves are packed with anti-inflammatory, hypotensive, antiviral, antioxidant, and anti-diabetic properties.
How to Use Mango leaves?
You can use mango leaves in the following ways:
- By drinking water in which mango leaves are soaked overnight.
- By bathing with water in which mango leaves are added.
- By drinking a tea made with mango leaves.
Mango leaves for skin problems.
Mango leaves are also beneficial in tackling dealing with skin problems. Mango leaves ashes helps with healing burns and skin problems.
Benefits of drinking mango leaf tea:
- It contains fiber, pectin, and vitamin C.
- It regulates insulin and stabilizes glycemic levels.
- It improves circulation and lowers blood pressure.
- It makes blood vessels stronger and reduces varicose veins.