Kashmiri Kesar Health Benefits
The spice adds taste & supports boosting healthy with your food. It has medicinal benefits, such as:
- It is full of antioxidants, which leads you to keep cancer cells at bay.
- It acts like an aphrodisiac that boosts your libido and promotes sexual wellness.
- It helps treat erectile dysfunction (ED).
- It benefits in handling premature ejaculation or orgasm and infertility.
- It helps in combating the damage due to free radicals within the body.
- It helps you ease mood swings.
- It leads to an improved Mood.
- It also facilitates treating mild to moderate depression and depressive episodes.
Medically reviewed, some doctors advise you to eat around 25 to 30 mg daily.
Weight Loss and Appetite Management
It aids weight loss and can be used as an effective supplement.
During Premenstrual Syndrome
It is a warm-natured spice. Thus, it effectively helps reduce and manage premenstrual syndrome (PMS) signs. The effect of this spice helps in PMS symptoms.
Did you know that this spice can improve your heart health? It impacts the vital markers which impact heart health.
- It helps to lower hypertension.
- It also helps to limit cholesterol.
- It helps maintain blood glucose levels and acts as a natural BGR Blood glucose regulator.
Excellent Memory Enhancer
Saffranol is a commonly found agent in spices. It enhances people's memory who go through Alzheimer's disease.