Ratnagiri Alphonso Mango | Hapus Mango
GI Certificate: AU/5974/GI/139/260
Adorable fruit. Cherished delicate taste, very less fiber, and soft Aromatic Golden saffron-hued color flesh and Texture are known as King of Fruits.
It has a rich, creamy pulp tender texture with very low in fiber content, with delicate superior delightful fruit, Cultivated in the motherland of Ratnagiri, Konkan region of Maharashtra.
Buy Ratnagiri Alphonso Mango Online
The mango season in India starts as early as the end of March and lasts till the start of showers during monsoon, which is near the first week of June or the last week of May. India is rich in versatile varieties of mangoes. However, the king of the crop universally considered to be the Alphonso fruits, especially when you consider Mango and precisely the Ratnagiri Hapus variety that hails from Maharashtra.
Ratnagiri Alphanso mango is golden yellow saffron hued in color with a creamy, delicately smooth texture and a distinct, rich taste a perfect blend of aromatic sourness and sweetness.
Tasty Ratnagiri Hapus Mango
With the skin of a fully ripe turns into bright dark golden yellow with a hue of red-spotted and spreads across the top of the fruit.
Ratnagiri Hapus has grown naturally with the manure of which act like Natural manure. This manure preparation activated at the starting of the rainy season by making a circular pit around the mango tree.
Natural manure which formed in the base of mango trees, from biological decomposition. From natural substances like vegetation waste, cow dung, Natural fertilizer, calcium shell powders, panchagavya, and gomutra which carbon represents.
By the slow-releasing of the nutritional components process in Natural waste, it starts to form natural manure, which offers multiple nutrients, vitamins in the fertile soil.
Our farmers, with relentless efforts, take care of mango trees like their babies. These fruit trees are pampered like a baby in all-season right from Monson. By just cleaning the tree, pruning, removing unwanted weed in the rainy season, removing parasites on mango trees, which are known as bandgul(parasite) in the local language.
In winter, our farmers clean the trees for any fungal infections, clean the weed, which might grow near mango trees.
All these sweat taking efforts by our farmer team operate as an SOP for our customers, which results in fruits with bright golden yellow color in summer once ripened in a kidney-shaped oval fruit with a delectable sweet taste and mesmerizing fragrance in the fruit.
We source Ratnagiri Hapus directly from our selected GI certified group of farmers in Ratnagiri district Maharashtra. Our farmers who are well trained follow standard operating procedures in mango farms. Which are sourced Carbide and chemical-free now buy Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangoes online:
- We use Natural Ripening process avoiding any chemicals for ripening
- Alphanso Mangoes not ripened using Carbide, or any chemical applied to ripen process Mangoes matured with the natural haystack ripening process.
- These excellent quality fruits sourced from Ratnagiri authentic and GI Tag Alphonso mangos Hapus Mango which is Carbide free.
1 Peti Mango
- Ripened using Natural process Freshness Guaranteed box which starts with
- 12 pcs - 1 dozen
- They packed in the semi-ripe or unripe condition that withstands transport time.
- As per ripening process will mature to full golden saffron hue color, with sweetness and aroma after arrival.
- Please unpack the box and arrange these fruits on the floor with a stack of hay rice straw grass supplied with the box or aam peti in the local language.
- Please leave them in a haystack, which is in the box. Fruits ripen gradually in 6 to 8 days. However, as a best practice, always keep a watch on them.
- They are packed as per our sop & dispatched in semi ripe condition, so it avoids damage of fruit due to ripening in transit.
- Never refrigerate them unless it is fully ripe and ready to cut in the next 30 mins only.
- Don't spoil their taste by chilling; instead, put them in a bowl of water for some time and then cut.
- Get Home delivered across Pan India Hassle-free.