Aam Panna- Aam Johra
Do you love mangoes? Did you spend your summer vacations at your grandparents' house? Or maybe your native village?
Are you a 90s kid? Have you climbed up trees to steal mangoes from your neighbors trees?
Then you probably know what Aam Panna is! Our guess is that you love it!
Besides gaining a reputation as a refreshing summer drink, it is a drink with many health-related benefits. Raw mango is naturally deemed to be a delicious and healthy drink.
Aam ka Panna has many essential minerals, protein, vitamins, etc.
It is the green mango drink, which is an excellent drink for Indian summers. Popular in South Asia and India, this drink is both salty and sweet, with a slightly sour taste.
Mango Panna is used for beating the heat in summers. It helps improve skin quality and eye health.
It reduces depression and diarrhea, provides energy, and improves resistance to germs. It is a drink made from raw mango pulp.
So, it needs a bright green mango, roasted cumin powder, or black pepper can be added to improve its flavor.
It is easy to refrigerate for 3-4 days and utilize whenever needed.
Aam Panna recipe
Use fresh unripe mangoes for rich flavor in your drink.
- Wash and boil the mangoes or cook them in the pressure cooker.
- You can boil them with its peel.
- You may soak your mangoes in cold water before cooking them.
- After taking them out, mash them after peeling the skin.
- Jaggery can be used for a healthy version. Use jaggery when the puree is hot and mash it well.
- Transfer them into another utensil and let them cool.
- Add few crushed fresh mint leaves as it adds a better flavor.
- Add 2-3 teaspoons of salt or black salt, the Aam Panna concentrate, chilled water, and mix. Add some ice cubes.
This drink has lots of carbohydrates and vitamins. It improves digestion. It has high fiber content, so it will naturally be an excellent drink to digest.
Also, it has substances such as aldehydes, which helps in improving the body's digestive system. It contains Vitamin B, which helps to clean the bowels.
It helps fight the disease and lowers blood sugar. It helps restore insulin in blood levels. It is believed to be a reliable solution to lowering high insulin levels.
This refreshing drink takes you back to your childhood. Make this recipe and leap back to childhood days.
Delivering your mangoes is on us! We will get you the best of the lot!