Banana Orange Mango Smoothie
Banana Orange Mango Smoothie is a combination of Mango, Banana, Orange fruits. Milk or yogurt, sugar, saffron strands, cardamom powder, ice cream, and ice cubes, and you could top it with chopped cashew nuts, almonds, akrhot, and much more as per your taste.
Banana Orange Mango Smoothie health benefits
It has multiple health benefits, which helps you like a tasty delight.
Acts like an Aphrodisiac
This blend of Smoothie shoots all your nutrient levels up and hence acts as an aphrodisiac.
Banana Orange Mango Smoothie Recipe
Here we have taken Alphonso Mango or sweetened mango pulp made from Alphonso mangoes as it is with very less fiber or minimal fiber.
You may as well use Kesar mango pulp, but it is a bit of fibrous it might change your taste and color of Smoothie. You can choose ripe Mango as per your choice.
Orange Banana Mango Smoothie Ingredients
Summertime is full of fun with you and your kids at home due to their holidays.
As Mango smoothie is one of the most natural recipes of the Mango, it can take approximately two to three minutes if everything is ready, you will love this Smoothie.
- You can take 3 to 4 Alphonso mangoes peel it off and chop cubes. It will be nearly two to two and a half cups of alphonso mango cubes and mango chunks. As fresh, Mango always tastes better.
- If you don’t have fresh mangoes, you can order here with us You can also choose frozen Mango, fresh or frozen, makes a bit difference in the taste as I don’t like Mango to be frozen it changes the color of the pulp if it has frozen.
- If you are using fresh Mango, then you can add a frozen banana. It tastes amazing.
- Orange peeled cleaned better if kept in the fridge
- Two to three tablespoon of malai (fresh cream) those who are more health-conscious can avoid if required.
- Milk half a cup you can use vegan milk like homemade cashew milk, almond milk, soya milk as per your choice here I have taken dairy milk.
- Yogurt base or greek yogurt half cup or yogurt milk or Dahi (Curd) nearly half a cup
- Half tablespoon of rose water or you can use Gulkand (Gulqand, rose petal jam)
- Grounded cardamom powder half teaspoon
- Optional Ice cubes are ok with it as it would reduce the consistency of a smoothie. I would suggest to add the ice cubes in the afternoon and don’t add in the evening.
- Add sugar or jaggery or Honey or Stevia or Palm sugar as per your taste and choice because generally, Alphonso mangoes are a sweet delight. Still, you can take nearly three to five tablespoon of sugar.
- Add chopped cashew nuts, saffron strands, almonds (Badam), walnuts (akhrot), Anjeer (fig), and mint leaves for garnishing.
How to Make Banana Orange Mango Smoothie Recipe
- First, make a puree of alphonso mango cubes or mango chunks in a blender and blending this first.
- Now add the fresh cream first get it blended with mango puree.
- You can also try our Mango pulp in offseason when fresh mangoes are not available
- Add chilled curd or Greek yogurt, frozen banana peeled orange in the same mix with some ice cubes if required; blend the blender for some seconds till it becomes smoothie-like preparation.
- Add a pinch of grounded cardamom powder.
- Serve Smoothie in a glass or a bottle, garnish this with saffron strands chopped cashew nuts, almonds, walnuts, Anjeer, and mint leaves. Dry fruits, you can choose and change as per your taste.
- If you need thin consistency, you can add more ice cubes or little water.
- As an option, you can also add Chia seeds to the same as a topping.
Banana Orange Mango Smoothie calories
Banana Orange Mango Smoothie has nearly 287 calories. It has the right amount of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Magnesium, Zinc, Thiamin, Vitamin B2, Calcium, and Iron. So it is a healthy sweet drink delight for you.