Banana Orange Mango Smoothie
Banana Orange Mango Smoothie combines Mango, Banana, and Orange fruits.
Banana Mango Smoothie
Milk or yogurt, sugar, saffron strands, cardamom powder, ice cream, and ice cubes; you could top it with chopped cashew nuts, almonds, akrhot, and much more per your taste.
Banana Orange Mango Smoothie health benefits
It has multiple health benefits, which help you like a tasty delight.
Acts like an Aphrodisiac
This blend of smoothies shoots up all your nutrient levels and acts as an aphrodisiac.
Banana Orange Mango Smoothie Recipe
Here we have taken Alphonso Mango or sweetened mango pulp made from Alphonso mangoes as it has very little fiber or minimal fiber.
You may also use Kesar mango pulp, but it is a bit fibrous; it might change the taste and color of the Smoothie.
You can choose ripe mangoes as per your choice.
Orange Banana Mango Smoothie Ingredients
Summertime is fun with you and your kids at home due to their holidays.
As the Mango smoothie is one of the most natural recipes of Mango, it can take approximately two to three minutes.
If everything is ready, you will love this Smoothie.
- You can take 3 to 4 Alphonso mangoes, peel them off and chop cubes. It will be nearly two to two and a half cups of alphonso mango cubes and chunks. As fresh, Mango always tastes better.
- You can order here with us if you don’t have fresh mangoes. You can also choose frozen Mango, fresh or frozen. It makes a bit of difference in the taste as I wouldn’t say I like Mango to be frozen; it changes the color of the pulp if it has frozen.
- If you are using fresh Mango, you can add a frozen banana. It tastes amazing.
- Orange peeled cleaned better if kept in the fridge
- More health-conscious people have two to three tablespoons of malai (fresh cream) and can avoid it if required.
- Milk half a cup. You can use vegan milk like homemade cashew, almond, and soya. Here I have taken dairy milk.
- Yogurt base or greek yogurt half cup or yogurt milk or Dahi (Curd) nearly half a cup
- Half a tablespoon of rose water, or you can use Gulkand (Gulqand, rose petal jam)
- Grounded cardamom powder half teaspoon
- Optional Ice cubes are ok with it as they would reduce the consistency of a smoothie. I would suggest adding the ice cubes in the afternoon and don’t add them in the evening.
- Add sugar or jaggery or Honey or Stevia or Palm sugar as per your taste and choice because, generally, Alphonso mangoes are a sweet delight. Still, you can take nearly three to five tablespoons of sugar.
- Add chopped cashew nuts, saffron strands, almonds (Badam), walnuts (akhrot), Anjeer (fig), and mint leaves for garnishing.
How to Make Banana Orange Mango Smoothie Recipe
- First, make a puree of alphonso mango cubes or chunks in a blender and blend this first.
- Add the fresh cream first, and get it blended with mango puree.
- You can also try our Mango pulp in the offseason when fresh mangoes are not available
- Add chilled curd or Greek yogurt. Frozen banana peeled orange in the same mix with some ice cubes if required; blend in the blender for some seconds until it becomes smoothie-like.
- Add a pinch of grounded cardamom powder.
- Serve Smoothie in a glass or a bottle. Garnish this with saffron strands, chopped cashew nuts, almonds, walnuts, Anjeer, and mint leaves. Dry fruits, you can choose and change as per your taste.
- You can add more ice cubes or water if you need thin consistency.
- As an option, you can also add Chia seeds to the same as a topping.
Banana Orange Mango Smoothie Calories
Banana Orange Mango Smoothie has nearly 287 calories. It has the right amount of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Magnesium, Zinc, Thiamin, Vitamin B2, Calcium, and Iron. So it is a healthy sweet drink delight for you.