Mango Blackberry smoothie
Mango Blackberry smoothie combines mango and Blackberry with milk or yogurt, sugar, saffron strands, cardamom powder, ice cream, and ice cubes. You could top it with chopped cashew nuts, almonds, akrhot, and much more per your taste.
Mango Blackberry Smoothie Benefits
It has multiple health benefits, With great Vitamin K and Vitamin C, which helps you like a tasty delight.
Mango Blackberry Smoothie for Good Digestion
Worldwide, it is said by multiple nutritionists and health freaks that a smoothie is the best liquid diet that contains blended fruits with milk and cream to stop your extra craving and gives you the fullness of the stomach.
Mango Blackberry Smoothie Recipe
Here we have taken Alphonso Mango or sweetened mango pulp made from Alphonso mangoes as it has very little fiber or minimal fiber.
Mango Blackberry Smoothie Ingredients
You can make a complete course of 90 days during summer for weight gain with Blackberry and Mango Smoothie, which will help you to gain weight. It also helps you to lose weight if taken properly.
As a Mango smoothie is one of the most natural recipes of the mango, it can take approximately two to three minutes. If everything is ready, you will love this smoothie.
- You can take 3 to 4 Alphonso mangoes, peel them off and chop cubes. It will be nearly two to two and a half cups of alphonso mango cubes and mango chunks. As fresh mango always tastes better.
- You can order here with us if you don’t have fresh mangoes. You can also choose frozen mango; fresh or frozen makes a bit different in taste as I’m not too fond of mango to be frozen; it changes the color of the pulp if it has frozen.
- If you are using fresh mango, then you can add Blackberry. It tastes amazing.
- One to three tablespoons of malai (fresh cream) those who are more health-conscious can avoid if required. You can also use condensed milk if needed.
- Milk half a cup; you can use vegan milk like homemade cashew, almond, and soya milk as your choice; here, I have taken dairy milk.
- Yogurt base or Greek yogurt half cup or yogurt milk or Dahi (Curd) nearly half a cup
- Grounded cardamom powder half teaspoon
- Optional Ice cubes are ok with it as they would reduce the consistency of lassi. I would suggest adding the ice cubes in the afternoon and don’t add them in the evening.
- Add sugar or jaggery or Honey or Stevia or Palm sugar as per your taste and choice because generally, Alphonso mangoes are a sweet delight. Still, you can take nearly three to five tablespoons of sugar.
- Add chopped cashew nuts, saffron strands, almonds (Badam), walnuts (akhrot), Anjeer (fig), and mint leaves for garnishing.
How to Make Blackberry Mango Smoothie Recipe
- First, make a puree of alphonso mango cubes or mango chunks and add Blackberry chunks in a blender and blend this first.
- Now add the fresh cream first and get it blended with mango puree.
- You can also try our Mango pulp when fresh mangoes are unavailable in the offseason.
- Add chilled curd or Greek yogurt in the same mix with some ice cubes if required; blend in the blender for some seconds until it becomes smoothie-like.
- Add a pinch of grounded cardamom powder.
- Serve smoothie in a glass or a bottle. Garnish this with saffron strands, chopped cashew nuts, almonds, walnuts, Anjeer, and mint leaves. Dry fruits, you can choose and change as per your taste.
- You can add more ice cubes or little water if you need thin consistency.
- As an option, you can also add Chia seeds to the same as the topping.
Blackberry Mango Smoothie Calories
Mango lassi has nearly 287 calories. It has the right amount of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Magnesium, Zinc, Thiamin, Vitamin B2, Calcium, and Iron. So it is a healthy sweet drink delight for you.