Dragon fruit mango smoothie
Dragon fruit and Alphonso Mango help you build immunity level fast current pandemics use natural immunity booster, which is easily available.
Dragon fruit mango smoothie combines mango, Dragon fruit milk or yogurt, sugar, Kashmiri Kesar, Jayphal, cardamom powder, ice cream, and ice cubes, and you could top it with chopped cashew nuts, almonds, akrhot, and much more as per your taste.
Dragon fruit mango smoothie benefits
It has multiple health benefits, which help you like a tasty delight.
Dragon fruit mango smoothie Helps Weight Gain.
It helps boost various Glycogenic nutrients, which build muscles and help gain weight slowly. Dragon Fruit Mango Smoothie Recipe We have taken Alphonso Mango or sweetened mango pulp made from Alphonso mangoes as it has very little fiber or minimal fiber. Dragon Fruit Mango Smoothie Ingredients You can complete 90 days during summer for weight gain with Dragon fruit and Mango Smoothie, which will help you gain weight. As a Mango smoothie is one of the most natural recipes of the mango, it can take approximately two to three minutes. If everything is ready, you will love this smoothie.
- You can take 3 to 4 Alphonso mangoes, peel them off, and chop cubes. It will be nearly two to two and a half cups of alphonso mango cubes and mango chunks. As fresh mango always tastes better.
- You can order here with us if you don’t have fresh mangoes. You can also choose frozen mango. Fresh or frozen makes a bit difference in the taste as I’m not too fond of mango being frozen; it changes the color of the pulp if it has frozen.
- If you are using fresh mango, you can add frozen dragon fruit. It tastes amazing.
- One to three tablespoons of malai (fresh cream) those who are more health-conscious can avoid if required. You can also use condensed milk if needed.
- Milk half a cup; you can use vegan milk like homemade cashew, almond, and soya; as per your choice, I have taken dairy milk.
- Yogurt base or Greek yogurt half cup or yogurt milk or Dahi (Curd) nearly half a cup
- Half a tablespoon of rose water, or you can use Gulkand (Gulqand, rose petal jam)
- Grounded cardamom powder half teaspoon
- Optional Ice cubes are ok with it as they would reduce the consistency of the lassi. I would suggest adding the ice cubes in the afternoon and don’t add them in the evening.
- Add sugar, jaggery, Honey, Stevia, or Palm sugar as per your taste and choice because, generally, Alphonso mangoes are a sweet delight. Still, you can take nearly three to five tablespoons of sugar.
- Add chopped cashew nuts, Kashmiri Kesar, almonds (Badam), walnuts (akhrot), Anjeer (fig), and mint leaves for garnishing.
- Garnish with Jaiphal powder and cardamom powder.
How to Make Dragon Fruit Mango Smoothie Recipe
- First, make a puree of alphonso mango cubes or mango chunks, add Dragon fruit chunks in a blender, and blend this first.
- Add the fresh cream first, and get it blended with mango puree.
- You can also try our Mango pulp in the offseason when fresh mangoes are not available
- Add chilled curd or Greek yogurt in the same mix with some ice cubes if required; blend in the blender for a few seconds until it becomes smoothie-like.
- Add a pinch of grounded cardamom powder.
- Serve the smoothie in a glass or a bottle; garnish this with saffron strands, chopped cashew nuts, almonds, walnuts, Anjeer, and mint leaves. Dry fruits, you can choose and change as per your taste.
- Add more ice cubes or little water if you need thin consistency.
- As an option, you can also add Chia seeds to the same topping.
Dragon fruit Mango Smoothie Calories
Mango lassi has nearly 287 calories. It has the right amount of Vitamin A, C, Magnesium, Zinc, Thiamin, Vitamin B2, Calcium, and Iron. So it is a healthy sweet drink delight for you. Please consult your doctor before starting any of the recipes on the Internet.