Kashmiri Kahwa Recipe
If you’re looking for green tea, which is delicious and healthy green tea.
Kashmiri kahwa should be your first choice!
This healthy spice drink is served after elaborate family dinners or early chilling mornings in winter.
Green leaves in this are brought in from Kangra in Himachal Pradesh.
Historically it has been carried by multiple traders from Kashmir to multiple countries worldwide.
It was one of the healthy traded drinks from our Hindustan to multiple countries worldwide.Kashmiri Kahwa Online
When to drink Kashmiri kahwa
It should be served early morning or after dinner because it is a drink or tea with lots of spices and hot potency.
This drink helps to fight winter or cold.
It is easy to make Kashmiri kahwa, but you need to collect each product and mix it in proper proportion.
Kashmiri Kahwa Ingredients:
- 1 cup of water
- 1 Kashmiri green tea bag or two teaspoons loose leaf Kashmiri green tea
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- ¼ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon of ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- A pinch of saffron threads
1. Let the water boil in a pot.
2. Add the green tea leaves and let them steep for 3 minutes.
3. Add the honey, spices, and saffron, and let the Kashmiri Healthy drink simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Strain the kahwa and serve hot or cold! Enjoy!
It is served in shallow or small cups.
Serve plain Kashmiri Kahwa.