Premium Hapus Mango Online Pune
Have you heard of a Marathi idiom that says, What more do you need when you're in Pune (पुणे तिथे काय उणे)?
Mango Online Pune
Mumbaikars, who share a sibling rivalry with Punekars, would argue that Pune lacks a seashore. Konkanis would say Pune lacks Alphonso mangoes. Well, the latter is incorrect. You can now buy premium quality Alphonso Hapus mango in Pune. Thanks to alphonsomango. in
Buy Mango Online Pune
We deliver the best, naturally ripened Hapus and Kesar mangoes picked straight from farms to your doorstep. Our mangoes are naturally ripened. It means they do not contain carbide, a chemical compound that speeds up the ripening process. Carbide is terrible for your health. It also tampers your mangoes' taste and flavor.
Alphonso Mango Online Pune
To avoid the damage caused during travel, we ship green mangoes, which ripen at your place, in front of your eyes. Thus, you can also be sure that your mangoes are naturally ripened.
Plus, you can use these green mangoes to make delicious Aam Panna, chutneys, dips, pickles, salsa, and chat recipes like Sev puri or bhel puri. Many coastal settlers use green mangoes in fish curries, dry fish recipes, and even dal!
You may question, why choose Alphonso mangoes over other kinds?
Hapus Aam, Best Aam
Alphonso or Hapus is loved globally for its distinct aroma, beautiful skin, incredible taste, juicy pulp, and creamy texture. It is a versatile fruit that you can eat as it is or make delicious desserts out of it. Add it to your cake batter, parfait, pudding, milkshake, or lassi.
The best kind of Hapus is grown in Konkan's Devgad and Ratnagiri districts. These districts are loved globally for their Hapus. The Hapus grown in these regions is much tastier and juicier than the ones grown in other districts of Konkan.
The Devgad variant is much sweeter than the Ratnagiri version. It has thinner skin.
Online Mango in Pune
Thus, the fruit yields more pulp. It has saffron-yellow skin, unlike the Ratnagiri variant, which has golden-yellow skin. Did you know that Hapus originated in Portugal? A Portuguese military officer, Alphonso de Albuquerque, brought Hapus to India.
He also taught Indians how to graft saplings. Today, saplings and Alphonso mangoes grafting has put India on the global map!
Buy mangoes online
Mangoes could be confusing. How do I select mangoes? How do I ripen them? We'll tell you how!
- The shade is not a nice pointer of ripeness.
- Touch exhibits readiness. When ready, you will feel the delicate tissue, like pears or avocado.
- A couple of mangoes have a fruity scent around the stem when ripe.
- Unripe mangoes are to be kept at room temperature away from the sun and not be refrigerated.
- Mango ripens at room temperature.
- To avoid over-maturing, store your ready mangoes in a fridge.
- Ripe mangoes stay well in a refrigerator for a long time.
Mangoes Online in Pune
Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangoes Pune
Devgad Alphonso Mangoes Pune
Hapus Mangoes in Pune
Alphonso Mango Pune
Kesar Mango Online Pune
Gir Kesar Mango Pune
Alphonso Mango Pulp Pune Online
Amba poli (aam papad) online
Premium Kashmiri Saffron in Pune Online
Premium Imported Dry Fruits in Pune Online
Buy Amba Wadi Online | Mango Barfi Online
Health benefits of mango
Mangoes are packed with health benefits. They're excellent for digestion, eyes, heart, hair, circulation, and skin.
- Mangoes contain dietary fiber, phytochemicals, supplements, essential nutrients, and dietary minerals.
- Mango contains carotenoids and polyphenols-and omega-3 and polyunsaturated unsaturated fats. The vitamins like A, E, and C in mango make up 25%, 76%, and 9% of everyday requirements.
- Mango peel is a reservoir of dietary fiber. It contains calcium which enhances bone density. There are anti-cancer agents in the peel and pectins in the pulp.
So, grab a dozen or two of these healthy treats! Click here to buy premium quality mangoes in Pune.