Mango Online Pune
Have you heard of a Marathi idiom that says "What more do you need when you're in Pune" (पुणे तिथे काय उणे)?
Mumbaikars, who shares a sibling-rivalry with Punekars, would argue Pune lacks a seashore. Konkanis would say Pune lacks Alphonso mangoes.
Well, the latter is incorrect. You can now buy premium quality Alphonso Hapus mango in Pune. Thanks to alphonsomangoes.in
We deliver the best, naturally ripened Hapus and Kesar mangoes picked straight from farms to your doorstep.
Our mangoes are naturally ripened. It means they do not contain carbide, a chemical compound that speeds up the ripening process.
Carbide is terrible for your health. It also tampers your mangoes' taste and flavor.
To avoid the damage caused during travel, we ship green mangoes, which then ripen at your place, in front of your eyes. Thus, you can also be sure that your mangoes are naturally ripened.
Plus, you can use these green mangoes to make delicious Aam Panna, chutneys, dips, pickles, salsa, chat recipes like Sev puri or bhel puri.
Many coastal settlers use green mangoes in fish curries, dry fish recipes, and even in dal!
You may question, why choose Alphonso mangoes over other kinds?
Hapus Aam, Best Aam
Alphonso or Hapus is loved globally for its distinct aroma, beautiful skin, incredible taste, juicy pulp, and creamy texture.
It is a versatile fruit that you can eat as it is or make delicious desserts out of it. Add it to your cake batter, parfait, pudding, milkshake, or lassi.
The best kind of Hapus is grown in the Devgad and Ratnagiri districts of Konkan. These districts are loved globally for their Hapus.
The Hapus grown in these regions is much tastier and juicier than the ones grown in other districts of Konkan.
The Devgad variant is much sweeter than the Ratnagiri version. It has thinner skin.
Online Mango in Pune
Thus, the fruit yields more pulp. It has saffron-yellow skin, unlike the Ratnagiri variant that has golden-yellow skin.
Did you know that Hapus originated in Portugal? A Portuguese military officer, Alphonso de Albuquerque brought Hapus to India.
He also taught Indians how to graft saplings. Today, the grafting of saplings and Alphonso mangoes has put India on the global map!
Buy mangoes online
Mangoes could be confusing. How do I select mangoes? How I ripen them? We'll tell you how!
- The shade is not a nice pointer of ripeness.
- Touch exhibits readiness. When ready, you will feel the delicate tissue inside, like pears or avocado.
- A couple of kinds of mangoes have a fruity scent around the stem when ripe.
- Unripe mangoes are to be kept at room temperature away from the sun and not be refrigerated.
- Mango ripens at room temperature.
- To avoid over-maturing, store your ready mangoes in a fridge.
- Ripe mangoes stay well in a refrigerator for a long time.
Health benefits of mango
Mangoes are packed with health benefits. They're excellent for your digestion, eyes, heart, hair, circulation, and skin.
- Mangoes are stacked with dietary fiber, phytochemicals, supplements, essential nutrients, and dietary minerals.
- The vitamins like A, E, C present in mango make up 25%, 76%, and 9% of the everyday requirement.
- Mango contains carotenoids and polyphenols-and omega-3 and polyunsaturated unsaturated fats.
- Mango peel is a reservoir of dietary fiber. There are anti-cancer agents in the peel and pectins in the pulp.
- It contains calcium which enhances bone density.
So, grab a dozen or two of these healthy treats! Click here to buy premium quality mangoes in Pune.