Khajur Pak (Khajoor Roll) Recipe
Khajur Pak is a delicious dessert that tastes fresh and is the best way to finish your meal. It is a healthy treat for diabetics or those looking to lose weight as it does not contain white cane sugar.
Khazur Pak, a traditional Indian dessert, is easy to prepare and requires only a few simple ingredients.
Buy Premium quality directly imported Khazur online with us for Khajur Pak. You can choose any of these Khajur(dates) as your choice.
Khajoor Pak is a delicious dessert made with Black Dates, Chia Seeds, Almonds, Cashew Nuts, Cardamom powder.
It is the perfect dessert to end your meal or you can pack in your kids tiffin box. It is a sweet dessert that will leave your taste buds wanting more.
Try Khajoor Pak today and you won't be disappointed.
- 100 gms Khajoor
- 1 tablespoon of ghee
- 1 tablespoon Chopped almonds
- 1 tablespoon of Almonds
- 1 tablespoon of Chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of Cashew nuts
- 1 tablespoon chopped Pistachios
- 1 teaspoon Cardamom powder
Instructions for Khajur Roll:
1. Wash Khajoor well with water.
2. Chop them on a chopping board
3. You can make it in Pan or Microwave Oven
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Grease a baking sheet with ghee and set it aside.
6. In a bowl, combine the khajoor, almonds, chia seeds, cashew nuts, chopped almonds, pistachios, and cardamom powder. Mix well.
7. Place the mixture on the prepared baking sheet and flatten it into a roll.
8. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool before serving.
Benefits of Khajur Pak:
Dried fruit is a great source of fiber, potassium and vitamin C. It is also a low-calorie, low-fat snack.
Khajur Pak is made with dates and is rich in vitamins and minerals.
Here are some of the health benefits of this delicious dessert:
High fibre content can help improve digestive health.
Vitamins and minerals can help strengthen the immune system.
It is a good source of energy for athletes.
Antioxidants can help protect cells from damage.
Have you considered trying dessert as a healthy and delicious treat? It can be a great substitute for white sugar due to its natural properties and low glycemic index, helps you maintain your blood sugar levels.
Additionally, it's rich in antioxidants that can protect cells from damage and contains essential vitamins and minerals that can boost your immune system. It's a great natural sweetener offering a healthier alternative to white sugar.
Why not try it today and see how it benefits your health?