A combination of mango, milk or yogurt, sugar, saffron strands, cardamom powder, ice cream, and ice cubes, and you could top it with chopped cashew nuts, almonds, akrhot, and much more as per your taste.
Buy best quality Alphonso Mango for smoothie one of the best quality premium mangoes online
History of Mango Smoothie
Even India being the origin of mango in history. Unfortunately, it is not invented in India. At the same time, it falls in tropical smoothies with other tropical fruits like coconut, lychee, pineapple, watermelon, kiwi, and much more.
Introduction of Blenders
In the United States, blenders were introduced somewhere in the 19th century. Smoothie started to become famous from 1990 to 2000 year, which use to be available in coffee shops as a substitute for coffee.
While blenders getting famous worldwide smoothie is a puree of fruits or vegetables mixed with the help of a blender with water, ice cubes, sweeteners, or ice cream.
It prepared with vegan milk like almond milk, cashew milk, and coconut milk to skip dairy products like milk, yogurt, low fat, and cheese.
Sweeteners are like sugar, jaggery, syrup, and honey.
Smoothies are with thick textures invented on June 23, 1940, by Mabel Stegner, who has written a book and blenders recipe in those days, which was world-famous.
Weight Loss Smoothie
All this smoothie help you to shed your weight as per nutritionist agreed worldwide. It starts shedding your weight as well keep your tummy in check. I mean, smoothie always gives you a feeling of fullness.
Mango Smoothie in multiple flavors like:
- Mango Smoothie
- Banana Orange Mango smoothie
- Dragon fruit mango smoothie
- Mango and Almond milk smoothie
- Mango banana smoothie
- Mango Blackberry smoothie
- Mango coconut milk smoothie
- Mango coconut smoothie
- Mango cucumber smoothie
- Mango grape smoothie
- Mango Kale almond milk smoothie
- Mango karvanda smoothie
- Mango Kiwi Smoothie
- Mango lime smoothie
- Mango litchi Smoothie
- Mango mint smoothie
- Mango Orange Smoothie
- Mango peanut butter smoothie
- Mango Pineapple Banana Smoothie
- Mango Pineapple smoothie
- Mango Pineapple smoothie without banana
- Mango pomegranate smoothie
- Mango Smoothie with Gulkand
- Mango Smoothie with Saffron
- Mango Thandai Smoothie
- Mango Vodka Smoothie
- Mango Watermelon smoothie
- Orange mango strawberry smoothie
- Strawberry mango banana smoothie
- Strawberry mango smoothie
- Strawberry mango smoothie without yogurt
- Vegan Mango Smoothie with Saffron and cashew
With multiple options, is a refreshing
sweet and tangy, tasty thick drink, which makes you energetic fresh.
This refreshing drink has multiple health benefits, which helps you like a tasty delight.
Aphrodisiac food or Aphrodisiac fruit
This blend of smoothie shoots all your nutrient levels up and hence acts as an Aphrodisiac fruit by boosting libido.
Mango Smoothie after a workout
This refreshing drink post-workout provides all nutrients which are required to refuel your burned nutrients during the exercise.
To rebuild your glycogen store, which is required to rebuild and repair muscle tissues after work out, you have to drink it within one hour after a workout.
Mango helps regulate insulin level, which is, as per Ayurveda, known as the best food for preventing pre-diabetes.
Since Alphonso Mango loaded with a creamy sweet taste, Mango Pulp is with tender and delicate texture, little or non-fibrous fruit, with soft and sweet juicy pulp.
Alphonso Mango loaded with a creamy taste sweet goes very well with a smoothie.
Mango Pulp is with tender and delicate texture, little or non-fibrous fruit, with sweet and tangy juicy pulp. Mango Smoothie Recipe
Here we have taken Alphonso Mango or sweetened mango pulp made from Alphonso mangoes as it is with significantly less fiber or minimal fiber.
You may as well use Kesar mango pulp, but it is a bit of fibrous it might change your taste and color of the smoothie.
You can choose ripe mango as per your choice.
Mango Smoothie Ingredients
Summertime is full of fun with you and your kids at home due to their holidays.
An ultra-creamy smoothie can be made with dairy or dairy-free as per your choice. If you are vegan, then you can make dairy-free.
It is one of the most natural recipes of the mango. It can take approximately two to three minutes. If everything is ready, you will love this smoothie.
- You can take 3 to 4 Alphonso mangoes, peel it off and chop cubes. It will be nearly two to two and a half cups of alphonso mango cubes and mango chunks. As fresh mango always taste better.
- If you don't have fresh mangoes, you can order here with us. You can also choose frozen mango, fresh or frozen, which makes a difference in taste as I wouldn't say I like mango to be frozen; it changes the pulp's color if it has frozen.
- If you are using fresh mango, then you can add a frozen banana. It tastes incredible.
- Two to three tablespoon of malai (mint cream) are more health-conscious and can avoid it if required.
- Milk half a cup you can use vegan milk like homemade cashew milk, almond milk, soya milk as per your choice here, I have taken dairy milk.
- Yogurt base or greek yogurt half cup or yogurt milk or Dahi (Curd) nearly half a cup
- Half a tablespoon of rose water, or you can use Gulkand(Gulqand, rose petal jam)
- Grounded cardamom powder half teaspoon
- Optional Ice cubes are ok with it as it would reduce the consistency of lassi. I would suggest to add the ice cubes in the afternoon and don't add in the evening.
- Add sugar or jaggery or Honey or Stevia or Palm sugar as per your taste and choice because generally, Alphonso mangoes are a sweet delight. Still, you can take nearly three to five tablespoon of sugar.
- Add chopped cashew nuts, saffron strands,
- almonds (Badam), walnuts (akhrot), Anjeer (fig), and mint leaves for garnishing.
How to Make Mango Smoothie Recipe
- First, make a puree of alphonso mango cubes or mango chunks in a blender and blending this first.
- Now add the fresh cream first get it mixed with mango puree.
- You can also try our Mango pulp in the offseason when fresh mangoes are not available
- Add chilled curd or Greek yogurt, frozen banana in the same mix with some ice cubes; blend the blender for some seconds till it becomes smoothie-like preparation.
- Add a pinch of grounded cardamom powder.
- Serve this fantastic drink in a glass or a bottle, garnish this with saffron strands, chopped cashew nuts, almonds, walnuts, Anjeer, and mint leaves. Dry fruits, you can choose and change as per your taste.
- If you need thin consistency, you can add more ice cubes or little water.
- As an option, you can also add Chia seeds to the same as a topping.
Calories & Vitamins you gain.
It has nearly 287 calories. It has the right amount of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Magnesium, Zinc, Thiamin, Vitamin B2, Calcium, and Iron. So it is a healthy sweet drink delight for you.
Some special tips
- You can use canned mango pulp in place of ripe mangoes, or you can even use homemade mango pulp
- Mango Pulp is readily available in any Indian stores, or you can buy directly from here authentic G.I. tag certified Alphonso Mango Pulp
- Use sweet yogurt or Greek yogurt or curd, which is less sour and thick if its consistency is thin then reduce ice cubes
- Add Saffron strands in one to two teaspoon of milk for some 5 to 10 mins before starting your recipe so that it will give more aroma of saffron
- You can add a scoop of Rajbhog ice cream or Vanilla ice cream instead of dry fruit as per your choice.
- Try roasted almonds and cashew instead of everyday dry fruits, which should finely chop.
- If you are making it for later servings, may store it in the refrigerator before serving.
- You can keep this in ice cream cubes and store in the freezer, you will enjoy this like an ice cream dessert
- You can add sugar or honey or other sweeteners as per your choices, but since if the Alphonso Mango is ripe, then I will not put any sweeteners like sugar.
- As an option, you can add a pinch of Saunth (dried ginger, sountha) for taste as Mango lassi will make you feel heavy saunth (dried ginger, sountha) will help you digest.