Alphonso: A Shopping Guide
The golden yellow hue of ripe Hapus with a dash of an orange tint and a perfectly moderate shelf life lends Hapus it's uniqueness. The smooth, low-fiber feel, the delicious flesh of authentic Alphonso, make it a must-have delicacy of summers.
However, did you know that Alphonso mango is very sharp and very difficult to produce?
Who doesn't love an Alphonso from Ratnagiri? Whether you order Alphonso mango online or buy it at local stores, there are specific indicators you shouldn't miss.
The extreme heat surrounding this particular luxurious fruit and the low supply has led to high prices. However, that has not diminished Alphonso fans' spirit, who yearn for the sweet fragrance and taste.
Every year buyers search all local retailers and local stores looking for the original Alphonso and often end up buying counterfeit products, which is cheap. The introduction of virtual land has made it easier for consumers, but the question of mangoes' authenticity persists.
Buy Authentic Alphonso Mango
There is a rise in the number of sellers using fragrant dyes on other species of mangoes to sell them as Hapus. Also, the organic mango of Alphonso of Ratnagiri has a severe illness following the absence of chemicals used in any production phase.
However, those grown with harmful chemicals are sold in local markets as alternatives to the naturally grown Hapus.
The launch of the websites has been a great blessing for mango lovers around the world. You can order your favorite mango from the comfort of your own home without spending a lot of time and effort.
However, concerns about quality remain. How can you tell if the lot you are bringing is the variety you ordered? Yes, you can be sure if you follow a simple testing procedure:
- Check for user feedbacks and reviews: Avoid buying the product or from the website of it has been poorly reviewed by users and customers.
- Personal experience: Opt for a website or a product you have previously bought and loved. Seek information about your friends' or family's experience with a website or product if necessary.
- Certification and License: Check the seller's certification or license of the website you from which you are shopping.
- Check for GI Tag certification of the seller and farmer for a guarantee of origin of Hapus.
- Return and exchange: Read the return or exchange policy of the site or seller before placing your order.
We at alphonsoMango.in assure to deliver high quality, naturally grown Alphonso mangoes at your doorstep. You will find all the necessary details on our website.