Directly Buy mangoes online from Farmers.
When our annual Calendar starts to change months from January to February, and our minds start thinking about one thing is that summer is near, and it’s a time of the king of fruit.
A complete feeling of the delight of mind and taste buds, being filled with wonder in dreams and enchantment. Fascination. Happiness, pleasure, or joy to our taste buds with a sweet, tangy flavor with the best aroma.
Questions during Buying Mango Online
Summer is a time of the tasty fruit delicacy and enjoyment which entice you always to buy the Mango Ordering Mango online is a movement of joy for you and your family because you purchase authentic products from real vendors like us:
Which mangoes or Mango products to buy online from us?
You can choose from a range of our mangoes like Ratnagiri Alphonso Mango, Devgad Alphonso Mango, Alphonso Mango Pulp, Aam papad, it is available as per size in multiple of dozens.
How much to buy and where to buy Mango online?
You can start with One dozen mangoes once you like it try to change the variety from us. Let say you have chosen Ratnagiri Alphonso Mango in the next order try Devgad Alphonso Mango and so on. Generally, One Dozen of Mango comprise three to four days if you are a family of four people.
Is it advisable to buy Mango online?
It is always advisable to buy mangoes online as we take utmost maximum care of our mangoes are GI tag certified and naturally ripened mangoes, which you cannot guarantee for a local Mango wala or Aamwalla.
Mango Fruit Buy Online
It is now easy to Mango fruit Buy Online just in some clicks you can buy mangoes and it will get delivered to your home.
Will it be the best mangoes?
While delivering your mangoes online, we always take care of each, and every point during transportation and logistics partners carry mangoes in a safe handling process.
Mango – King of fruits
“If you wait for the mango fruits to fall, you would be wasting your time while others are learning how to climb the tree.”
― Michael Bassey Johnson, Master of Maxims
Mango designated as king of fruits not only in India but globally. It recognized as the king of fruits. Lots of reasons are making this fruit a King in the view of the fact it is commanding the brain and hearts of people worldwide for a long time through its diverse hallmarks like :
- Natural body coolant – mangoes are a rich source of pectin they provide a best natural remedy for heat strokes of Body
- Reduces fatigue in summers due to exhausting feeling of heat – with multiple vitamins and minerals and boosting elements in Mango, it helps in exhaustion in summers.
- Remedial Measures – Mangoes could help facilitate healthy digestion. Boost Healthy Gut, Boosts Immunity level of the body, promotes eye health,
- Lowers Cholesterol, Clears the Skin,
- Even people with diabetes can enjoy the summer fruit
- Aids Weight Loss
- Aids weight gain
- Colour of Mango - With a pale yellow, orange saffron hued in color
- Taste – The ripe mango flesh is juicy and soft and has a consistency ranging from fibrous to almost the consistency of smooth butter acidic and slightly tart at the same time.
- The flesh of Mango - The flesh tastes sweet and tangy fresh smell, which emits a sweet fragrance.
- There Are multiple cuisines worldwide using Mango as an essential and foremost ingredient in their various recipes worldwide?
Distinctive Mango Aroma
Mango is a compromise of tangy taste and aroma. This yellow golden mango fruit contains more than 285 different aroma volatile compounds that have reported in Research on Mango. Which include compounds which give fragrance to the mango aroma compounds Mango, commonly known as Mangifera Indica are as follows:
- Seven acids
- Fifty-five alcohols
- Thirty-one aldehydes
- Seventy-four esters
- Sixty-Nine hydrocarbons
- Twenty-Six ketones
- Fourteen lactones,
- Nine other compounds.
Season of Mango is here, and you can eat smell and live with mangoes you need just to buy Mango online now you can choose from a range of mango and mango products from our stock.
Buy the sweetest and tastiest mangoes from us online before the mesmerizing season ends this year.
Mango in India has more than 5000 to 6000 years of history right from Upanishads. In Ayurveda also you find it references so long current history known to us that we can travel kilometers on the earth easily with the latest technology offered by the Internet. Now you can just roam around Switzerland on Google map.
Most of us in summer roam around Konkan in Maharashtra for tasty mangoes like Alphonso Mango.
Mango, rightly called the King of Fruits for its exquisite taste and fantastic fragrance has been in existence for more than 4000 years. There are many theories on how Mangoes introduced from the Indian Mainland to the world, and the other through Indo Burmese region.
Presently it is cultivated in India as well as in South and Southeast Asian countries, in Africa, in Australia and the USA. Also, Brazil, Venezuela, Mexico, the Caribbean Islands grow specific. Mangoes.
Characteristics of Mango
Mango Indian fruit delicacy known as tropical fruit is a rich source of minerals & vitamins. With a potent antioxidant and which can even help clean your Skin.
Some key characteristic of Mango:
- Mature fruit has a beautiful, tasty fragrance.
- The skin of the Mango is smooth, thin, robust.
- The flesh of ripe mangoes is an orange and pale yellow, and it is sweet, tangy juicy, and sometimes fibrous.
- The shape of the Mango tree is an enormous big branching tree.
- It height grows close to 40-48 m in height with a crown radius of the tree expands up to 13 m
- Flowering to fruiting generally takes close to 3-4 months to ripe and varies in color, size, and shape also sometimes fragrance characteristics.
- Usually, Mangoes are oval-shaped and can also take up a round shape depending on the variety.
- The size of the fruit varies from 2.5 cm to 30 cm.
- Each Mango weighs roughly around 100 gms to 1kg in the Indian subcontinent.
- The ideal temperature required for the growth of Mangoes is about 30 degrees Celsius.
- Indian Mainland which introduced Mango to the globe
- Cultivated other than India in the Indo Burmese region. Southeast Asian countries, Africa, Australia, and the USA.
- Nowadays, Mango is also the Caribbean Islands, Brazil, Mexico, Venezuela, grow specific varieties of Mangoes, but almost all are Indian originated mangoes.
India and Mangoes
India is the first kingdom of mango it produces multiple ranges of Mangoes that are grown in the states contributing to the production of Mangoes are Maharashtra, Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Tamil Nadu & Punjab.
Some specific variety of mangoes are like:
- Alphonso Mango, commonly known as Hapus Mango worldwide. Nowadays, even cultivation distributed worldwide. Ratnagiri Alphonso Mango and Devgad Alphonso Mango are world-famous. Alphonso, with multiple synonyms like hapus, Aapoos, or hafoos, is considered to be the king of mangoes.
- Raiwal from Maharashtra
- Rajapuri mango specifically from Rajapur in Konkan a wide variety of Mango
- Payari from Maharashtra and Gujarat, one of the topmost but rarely found Mango.
- Kesar mango originated in Gujarat.
- Himasagar from West Bengal
- Langra Mango commonly known as Langda from Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- Safeda, Banganpale from Andhra Pradesh
- Chaunsa from Kurushetra, Haryana
- Totapuri from Southern India, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh
- Badami from Bagalkot Karnataka
- Neelam pan India
- Dasheri from Northern India
Why Alphosnomango.in comparing others from your local retailers to wholesalers
We are a team of farmers who have lived life with mango and mango products in Konkan. With thorough knowledge about Mango while sourcing, harvesting, and ripening, we take the utmost best care, which required for mangoes.
Why buy GI tag certified Mangoes online from us?
Our Alphonso Mangoes are coming directly from our farms in Konkan like Ratnagiri, Devgad, and other nearby areas like Sindhudurga, Pawas, Alibaug our farms are GI tag certified for Alphonso Mangoes. GI tag Geographical Indication tags verified for the authenticity of origin.
Our Kesar Mango comes from Gujarat directly from our farmer friends who cultivate it naturally.
Others may or may not guarantee you about authentic Alphonso mangoes and their origin. We assure you with our GI tag certificate as well with farmers.
Why Buy Naturally Matured Mangoes Online?
Our mangoes are not only handled with best industry practices and care but also harvested at the maturity level of the fruit, which is of the right shape and size, which are ripened safely in the natural ripening process.
Because our farmer team always believes in the customer like a King and king of fruit is still hand-plucked when it reaches to the ripening maturity level only.
Our harvesting done only one Brahma Muhurta means it harvested after 3.20 am in the early morning and carried to depot by sunrise.
Why Buy Naturally ripened mangoes?
We believe in healthy living of all.
ॐ सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः। सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः। सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु। मा कश्चित् दुःख भाग्भवेत्॥
ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः॥
Meaning: Every person should live healthily and everyone should live joyful living.
That’s a ground principle of us we follow. Wherein we believe in human wellbeing, and we always follow the natural ripening process. We don't follow the process where chemicals like calcium carbide are used for ripening mangoes in shorter time. Our Mangoes ripened in Grass haystack. And they mostly ripened during transit or at your home.
Why Buy Alphonso Mango online for better delivery?
Our logistic team works pan India, where we deliver mangoes directly from our farms in Konkan to Pan India. It might be a customer in Jammu or someone in Kerala near Kanyakumari or someone from Kolkata; moreover, connected cities we deliver almost all India through our logistic partners like Bluedart, FedEx for proper delivery our mangoes like a king.
We understand your craving for Mango, and it should be delivered accurately. Our mangoes are Semi ripe, and it is sent by air to major hubs, and later, it carried by road to the nearest place.
Let say if you are a Mumbaikar in Bangalore. You are fascinated with Alphonso mango, and you order Ratnagiri Alphonso mangoes online in Bangalore.
The actual delivery process starts from Ratnagiri, mangoes harvested on Brahma Muhurta, and it is carried to the depot before sunshine these mangoes are cleaned and played in grass haystack for ripening. Once they complete a certain period of maturation and ripening, they carried in Semi ripe stage to Mumbai.
Now from Mumbai in the evening, it is packed and sent to Bangalore airport the same night. From the Airport, it is carried by road through our logistic partners Bluedart or FedEx to your same home day.