Directly Buy mangoes online from Farmers.
When our annual Calendar starts to change months from January to February, our minds start thinking about one thing summer is near, and it's the time of the king of fruit.
Buy mango online
Buy Mangoes Online India
Fascination. A complete feeling of the delight of mind and taste buds, filled with wonder in dreams and enchantment.
Happiness, pleasure, or joy to our taste buds with a sweet, tangy flavor with the best aroma.
Questions during Buying Mango Online
Summer is a time of tasty fruit delicacy and enjoyment, which entice you always to buy a mango.
Ordering mango online is a movement of joy for you and your family because you purchase authentic products from real vendors like us:
Which mangoes or Mango products to buy online from us?
You can choose from a range of our mangoes like Ratnagiri Alphonso Mango, Devgad Alphonso Mango, Alphonso Mango Pulp, and Aam papad; it is available as per size in multiple dozens.
How much to buy and where to buy mango online?
You can start with One dozen mangoes.
Once you like it try to change the variety from us. Let's say you have chosen Ratnagiri Alphonso Mango in the next order, try Devgad Alphonso Mango, and so on.
Generally, One Dozen of Mango comprises three to four days if you are a family of four.
Is it advisable to buy mango online?
It is always advisable to buy mangoes online as we take utmost maximum care of our mangoes are GI tag certified and naturally ripened mangoes, which you cannot guarantee for a local Mango wala or Aamwalla.
Mango Fruit Buy Online
It is now easy to buy Mango fruit online. With some clicks, you can buy mangoes, which will be delivered to your home.
Will it be the best mangoes?
While delivering your mangoes online, we always take care of every point during transportation, and logistics partners carry mangoes in a safe handling process.
Mango – King of fruits
If you wait for the mango fruits to fall, you would be wasting your time while others are learning how to climb the tree.
― Michael Bassey Johnson, Master of Maxims
Mango is designated as the king of fruits in India and globally. It is recognized as the king of fruits.
Lots of reasons are making this fruit a King in the view of the fact it has been commanding the brain and hearts of people worldwide for a long time through its diverse hallmarks like :
How to Buy Alphonso Mango Online
- Natural body coolant – mangoes are a rich source of pectin. They provide the best natural remedy for heat strokes in the body.
- Reduces fatigue in summers due to the exhausting feeling of heat – with multiple vitamins and minerals and boosting elements in mango, it helps in exhaustion in summers.
- Remedial Measures – Mangoes could help facilitate healthy digestion. Boost Healthy Gut, Boosts Immunity level of the body, promotes eye health,
- Lowers Cholesterol, Clears the Skin,
- Even people with diabetes can enjoy the summer fruit.
- Aids Weight Loss
- Aids weight gain
- Colour of Mango - With a pale yellow, orange saffron-hued color
- Taste – The ripe mango flesh is juicy and soft and has a consistency ranging from fibrous to almost the consistency of smooth butter, acidic and slightly tart at the same time.
- The flesh of Mango - The flesh tastes sweet and tangy fresh smell, which emits a sweet fragrance.
- Are multiple cuisines using mango as an essential and foremost ingredient in their various recipes worldwide?
Distinctive Mango Aroma
Mango is a compromise of tangy taste and aroma.
This yellow golden mango fruit contains more than 285 different aroma volatile compounds reported in Research on Mango.
Which include compounds which give fragrance to the mango aroma compounds mango, commonly known as Mangifera Indica, are as follows:
- Seven acids
- Fifty-five alcohols
- Thirty-one aldehydes
- Seventy-four esters
- Sixty-Nine hydrocarbons
- Twenty-Six ketones
- Fourteen lactones,
- Nine other compounds.
The mango season is here, and you can eat, smell and live with mangoes.
It would help if you bought mango online now; you can choose from our stock range of mango and mango products.
Buy the sweetest and tastiest mangoes from us online before the mesmerizing season ends this year.
Mango in India has over 5000 to 6000 years of history from the Upanishads.
In Ayurveda, also you find references so long current history known to us that we can travel kilometers on the earth easily with the latest technology offered by the Internet.
Now you can roam around Switzerland on Google Maps.
Most of us in summer roam around Konkan in Maharashtra for tasty mangoes like Alphonso Mango.
Mango is rightly called the King of Fruits for its exquisite taste, and fantastic fragrances have existed for over 4000 years.
There are many theories on how Mangoes were introduced from the Indian Mainland to the world and the others through Indo Burmese region.
Mangoes. It is cultivated in India, South and Southeast Asian countries, Africa, Australia, and the USA. Also, Brazil, Venezuela, Mexico, and the Caribbean Islands have grown specifically.
Characteristics of Mango
Mango Indian fruit delicacy known as tropical fruit, is a rich source of minerals & vitamins. With a potent antioxidant that can even help clean your skin.
Some key characteristics of mango:
- Mature fruit has a beautiful, tasty fragrance.
- The skin of the mango is smooth, thin, and robust.
- The flesh of ripe mangoes is an orange and pale yellow, sweet, tangy, juicy, and sometimes fibrous.
- The shape of the Mango tree is an enormous big branching tree.
- Its height grows close to 40-48 m in height, with a crown radius of the tree expanding up to 13 m
- Flowering to fruiting generally takes close to 3-4 months to ripe and varies in color, size, shape also sometimes fragrance characteristics.
- Usually, Mangoes are oval-shaped and can also take up a round shape depending on the variety.
- The size of the fruit varies from 2.5 cm to 30 cm.
- Each mango weighs roughly 100 gms to 1kg in the Indian subcontinent.
- The ideal temperature required for the growth of Mangoes is about 30 degrees Celsius.
- Indian Mainland, which introduced mango to the globe
- Cultivated other than India in the Indo-Burmese region. Southeast Asian countries, Africa, Australia, and the USA.
- Nowadays, mango is also the Caribbean Islands, Brazil, Mexico, and Venezuela, grow specific varieties of Mangoes, but almost all are Indian-originated mangoes.
India and Mangoes
India is the first kingdom of mango. It produces multiple ranges of Mangoes grown in the states contributing to Mangoes' production: Maharashtra, Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Tamil Nadu & Punjab.
Some specific variety of mangoes are like:
- Alphonso Mango is commonly known as Hapus Mango worldwide. With multiple synonyms like hapus, Aapoos, or hafoos, Alphonso is considered the king of mangoes. Nowadays, even cultivation is distributed worldwide. Ratnagiri Alphonso Mango and Devgad Alphonso Mango are world-famous.
- Rawal from Maharashtra
- Rajapuri mango, specifically from Rajapur in Konkan, a wide variety of mango mango
- Payari from Maharashtra and Gujarat is one of the topmost but rarely found mango.
- Kesar mango originated in Gujarat.
- Himasagar from West Bengal
- Langra Mango, commonly known as Langda from Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- Safeda, Banganpale from Andhra Pradesh
- Chaunsa from Kurushetra, Haryana
- Totapuri from Southern India, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh
- Badami from Bagalkot Karnataka
- Neelam pan India
- Dasheri from Northern India
Why Alphosnomango. in comparing others from your local retailers to wholesalers
We are a team of farmers who have lived life with mango and mango products in Konkan.
With thorough knowledge about mango while sourcing, harvesting, and ripening, we take the utmost best care required for mangoes.
Why buy GI tag certified Mangoes online from us?
Our Alphonso Mangoes come directly from our farms in Konkan like Ratnagiri, Devgad, and other nearby areas like Sindhudurga, Pawas, and Alibaug.
Our farms are GI tag certified for Alphonso Mangoes. GI tag Geographical Indication tags verified for the authenticity of origin.
Our Kesar Mango comes from Gujarat directly from our farmer friends who cultivate it naturally.
Others may or may not guarantee you authentic Alphonso mangoes and their origin. We assure you with our GI tag certificate as well with farmers.
Why Buy Naturally Matured Mangoes Online?
Our mangoes are not only handled with best industry practices and care but also harvested at the maturity level of the fruit, which is of the right shape and size and is ripened safely in the natural ripening process.
Because our farmer team always believes in the customer like a King, and the king of fruit is still hand-plucked when it only reaches the ripening maturity level.
Our harvesting is done only one Brahma Muhurta means it is harvested after 3.20 am in the early morning and carried to the depot by sunrise.
Why Buy Naturally ripened mangoes?
We believe in healthy living of all.
ॐ सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः। सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः। सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु। मा कश्चित् दुःख भाग्भवेत्॥
ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः॥
Meaning: Every person should live healthily, and everyone should live joyful living.
That's a ground principle of us we follow.
We believe in human wellbeing and always follow the natural ripening process.
We don't follow the process where chemicals like calcium carbide are used for ripening mangoes in a shorter time.
Our Mangoes ripened in a Grass haystack. And they mostly ripened during transit or at your home.
Why Buy Alphonso Mango online for better delivery?
Our logistic team works in pan India, where we deliver mangoes directly from our farms in Konkan to Pan India.
It might be a customer in Jammu, someone in Kerala near Kanyakumari, or someone from Kolkata; moreover, in connected cities, we deliver almost all of India through our logistic partners like Bluedart, FedEx for proper delivery our mangoes like a king.
We understand your mango craving, and it should be delivered accurately.
Our mangoes are semi-ripe, sent by air to major hubs, and later carried by road to the nearest place.
Let's say you are a Mumbaikar in Bangalore. You are fascinated with Alphonso mango, and you order Ratnagiri Alphonso mangoes online in Bangalore.
The actual delivery process starts from Ratnagiri; mangoes are harvested on Brahma Muhurta and carried to the depot before sunshine.
These mangoes are cleaned and played with in a grass haystack for ripening.
Once they complete a certain period of maturation and ripening, they are carried in Semi ripe stage to Mumbai.
Now from Mumbai in the evening, it is packed and sent to Bangalore airport the same night.
From the Airport, it is carried by road through our logistic partners Bluedart or FedEx to your same home day.
So now you will get Authentic Alphonso Mangoes Online.