Mango Store Mumbai
In India, you can find many varieties of mangoes. Each variety has a different blooming period or "season."
But the season for most of these types is usually during the summer season, from March to May.
So, it's the official mango season now! But with the pandemic, everything is now shut down.
How to enjoy the summer season then? By buying mangoes online!
Alphonso or Hapus is the best among all Indian variants of mango.
Grown in Western India, it is known for its distinct aroma, rich texture, juicy pulp, and beautiful yellow-orange skin.
Hapus is grown exclusively in the Konkan region since Konkan's soil, and climate is best suited for Hapus production.
Many mango stores in prominent cities such as Mumbai, New York, Singapore, and much more globally import Hapus from Konkan, especially the Devgad and Ratnagiri districts.
Devgad and Ratnagiri districts have become havens for mango merchants and exporters for their superior quality Alphonso mangoes.
Many businesses and merchants have now turned to online platforms to conduct their business.
Many offer an array of good quality products across varying price ranges. However, others take undue advantage of their consumers.
Things to remember when buying mangoes online:
- Know what you're looking for. Mangoes are available in a wide variety. There are more than 24 types of Indian mangoes. So, know what type you want and what it looks like. Or else, you may end up with a variety you didn't desire.
- Buy from a trusted merchant. Read up reviews online. Ask your friends, family, and acquaintances for their reviews. Shop only if you trust the merchant.
- Read product description, returns, exchange, and after-sales services information carefully. This would help you in case you're delivering a faulty product.
- Buy small. If you're buying from a website for the first time, place a small order. Preferably a cash-on-delivery order. This will help you minimize financial damage if your order isn't delivered properly.
- Check the source of your merchant. Many merchants promise to deliver natural mangoes, but they're filled with carbide. Carbide is a chemical compound that speeds up the ripening process but harms health. Carbide also hampers mango's flavor.
You can now buy premium quality Alphonso and Kesar mangoes online at alphonsomangoes. in
We aim to deliver premium quality. Naturally, grown mangoes are picked straight from agro farms to your homes.
We ship green mangoes, which then ripen at your place. This helps in minimizing the damage caused during travel.
It also helps you make sure that your mangoes are naturally ripened. Thus, your trust in us builds stronger.
To ripen your aams, place them in a dry, cold place. Don't wash or refrigerate them because it stops the ripening process.
You can also use these green mangoes in your pickles, chutneys, salads, dips, and salsa.
To buy premium quality mangoes, click here.