Ratnagiri Hapus with GI tag Certificate
You won't find someone who doesn't like Ratnagiri Hapus. Mango, the king of fruit, is famous for its delicious flavors in India and worldwide. The Ratnagiri region is renowned for its mangoes.
Summers are about walking on beaches, wearing hats, and enjoying delightful Alphonso mangoes.
The only off-putting thing about mangoes, especially the naturally-grown ones, is the availability.
These are available for a brief period of 4 to 6 weeks. So, make sure you don't waste time and order fresh mangoes online.
Alphonso mangoes always have a high demand.
However, growing Hapus naturally is a task!
Therefore, farmers use chemical fertilizers and carbide to increase their production.
How do you identify whether the mangoes delivered to you are naturally grown Alphonso mangoes or not?
- Aroma: Alphonso has a pleasant natural scent that can fill a
- Room, unlike other mango species. Chemically ripe mangoes will not give off this scent.
- Shape: Devgad and Ratnagiri Alphonso are oval. They do not slope like the Karnataka variety.
- Color: Alphonso has yellow and green markings - it is not as yellow as the Karnataka mango. If the color is the same, mangoes may be chemically treated.
- Touch: Alphonso mango ripens on the tree, so it should be soft. Chemically ripe mangoes may look yellow, but they are tough to touch.