Alphonso Mango Peti
Mango box, aam peti, Aam ki Peti always called as mango peti in Hindi. In Maharashtra, known as Ambyachi peti or aam peti of Hapus Amba peti.
How many Alphonso Mangoes are in 1 dozen boxes, mango peti or Mango box?
One peti mango Product Description:
- 1 Mango peti of 1 Dozen Mangoes - Consist of 12 nos of Mango fruits which varies from size to size as per various sizes like Small, Medium, Large, and Extra-large proportion of mango fruit.
- 1 Mango Peti of 2 Dozen Mangoes - Consist of 24 nos of Mango fruits which varies from size to size as per various sizes like Small, Medium, Large, and Extra-large proportion mango fruit.
- 1 Mango peti of 4 Dozen Mangoes - Consist of 48 nos of Mango fruits which varies from size to size as per various sizes like Small, Medium, Large, and Extra-large proportion of mango fruit.
- Designed mango box which is handpicked aam ki peti with world's best export quality Alphonso Mangoes. Harvested from the Konkan region spread across Devgad and Ratnagiri;
- Alphonso Mango fruits from Alphonsomango. are packed in a mango box or peti. This Mango Peti is called with other names or synonyms as aam ki peti in the Mumbai language.
- This mango peti is packed at our state of art warehouses and collected from our farms in Ratnagiri and Devgad in the Maharashtra Konkan region. Hand plucked (Harvested) from mango trees Magnificient Alphonso mango with juicy & heavenly taste.
- These processes help keep the fruit clean, as the foam net sleeve is expandable, soft, and with the netted shape of a polystyrene sleeve. This packing helps prevent bruising or any damage before packing in a box.
- These boxes are prepared from the packaging box, which is ready from corrugated boxes with varied thicknesses for different usage carton boxes.
- Mango Corrugated Boxes are with three-ply corrugated fiberboard and five-ply corrugated fiberboard, manufactured at Dapoli, Maharashtra, and Gujarat in India.
- The whole mango box with mangoes, Foam net, dry grass, and partition varies from 2.8 kg to 4kg in weight as per the size and grade of the Alphonso mango box.
- These Mango boxes are insect-proof boxes with holes for ventilation in all directions, right from the top, bottom, and sides.
- These ventilation holes help for inflow and outflow of air during transportation as Mango fruit.
- All the ventilation openings of the box are covered with a small mesh-size insect-proof screen net. All the four open sides of the boxes from the bottom are sealed with adhesive tape — this helps prevent pests or insects from entering the package.
- These Mango boxes are packed with rice straw and dry grass in all mango peti.
- Each fruit of mango is covered in a white, grey, yellow, pink, or orange color range of sleeve mango foam net as per the availability at our packing warehouse.
- The materials used to prepare these packaging include grass, fruit foam net, internal slots, mesh net at ventilators holes, and packing tapes.
- The packaging is always new, clean, and of good quality, which helps to avoid causing any Internal or external damage to the best produce.
- The material used, particularly paper or stamps bearing Alphonsomango. in Logo, the product description printed or labeling has done with glue or non-toxic ink.
- These Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangoes and Devgad Alphonso Mangoes 1 dozen mango boxes ordered online will deliver to your doorstep. These will have a ripening cycle of mangoes in 2 to 3 days from delivery at your home.
- For smooth delivery of Mango Peti, these fruit packagings are packed in a fruit protection bag called foam net, which helps fruit during courier hassles and damages.
- This Mango Peti can be packed as a gift box per customer request. Charges for gift packing would be extra, and ventilation holes will always be there for fruit boxes.
Now enjoy the taste of sweet, Juicy, and tasty Mangofecient Alphonso mangoes from 1 dozen boxes.