Alphonso Mango Peti
Mango box, aam peti, Aam ki Peti always called as mango peti in Hindi. In Maharashtra, known as Ambyachi peti or aam peti of Hapus Amba peti.
How many Alphonso Mangoes are there in 1 dozen box or mango peti or Mango box?
1 peti mango Product description:
- 1 Mango peti of 1 Dozen Mangoes - Consist of 12 nos of Mango fruits which varies from size to size as per various sizes like Small, Medium, Large and Extra-large proportion of the mango fruit.
- 1 Mango Peti of 2 Dozen Mangoes - Consist of 24 nos of Mango fruits which varies from size to size as per various sizes like Small, Medium, Large and Extra-large proportion of the mango fruit.
- 1 Mango peti of 4 Dozen Mangoes - Consist of 48 nos of Mango fruits which varies from size to size as per various sizes like Small, Medium, Large and Extra-large proportion of the mango fruit.
- Designed mango box which is handpicked aam ki peti with worlds best export quality Alphonso Mangoes. Harvested from the Konkan region spread across Devgad and Ratnagiri;
- Alphonso Mango fruits from Alphonsomango.in packed in mango box or mango peti. This Mango Peti is called with other name or synonyms as aam ki peti in Mumbai language.
- This mango peti packed at our state of art warehouses which are collected from our farms in Ratnagiri and Devgad in Maharashtra Konkan region. Hand plucked (Harvested) from mango trees a mangofecient Alphonso mangoes with juicy & heavenly taste.
- These processes help keep the fruit clean, as the foam net sleeve is expandable, soft, and with netted shape polystyrene sleeve. This packing helps prevent bruising or any damages before packing in a box.
- These boxes prepared from the packaging box which is ready from corrugated boxes with varied thickness for different usage carton boxes.
- Mango Corrugated Boxes are with three-ply corrugated fiberboard and five-ply corrugated fiberboard, which manufactured at Dapoli Maharashtra and Gujarat in India.
- The whole mango box with mangoes, Foam net, dry grass, and partition varies from 2.8 kg to 4kg in weight as per the size and grade of Alphonso mango box.
- These Mango boxes are insect-proof boxes, which have holes for ventilation in all directions right from the top, bottom, and all four sides.
- These ventilation holes help for inflow and outflow of air during transportation as Mango fruit.
- All the ventilation openings of the box are covered with a small mesh size insect-proof screen net. All the four open sides of the boxes from the bottom sealed with adhesive tape — this helps to prevent any entry of pests or insects entry in package.
- These Mango boxes packed with rice straw dry grass in all mango peti.
- Each fruit of mango covered in a white, grey, yellow, pink, or orange color range of sleeve mango foam net as per the availability at our packing warehouse.
- The materials used to prepare these packaging like inside the boxes grass, fruit foam net, internal slots, mesh net at ventilators holes, and packing tapes.
- The packaging is always new, clean, with good quality, which helps to avoid causing any Internal or external damage to the best produce.
- The material used, particularly of paper or stamps bearing Alphonsomango.in Logo, the product description printed or labeling has done with glue or non-toxic ink.
- This Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangoes and Devgad Alphonso Mangoes 1 dozen mango box ordered online will deliver at your doorstep. These will be having a ripening cycle of mangoes in 2 to 3 days from delivery at your home.
- For smooth delivery of Mango Peti, these fruits packagings are packed in a fruit protection bag which is called foam net, which helps fruit during courier hassles and damages.
- This Mango Peti can be packed as a gift box as per customer request. Charges for gift packing would be extra, and ventilation holes will always be there for fruit boxes.
Now enjoy the taste of sweet, Juicy and tasty Mangofecient Alphonso mangoes from 1 dozen box.